The 805349-B21 16GB memory module is a product made by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) that is designed for use in servers. In this article, we will provide a detailed explanation of this memory module, including its specifications, features, and benefits.
The 805349-B21 16GB memory module is a DDR4 SDRAM memory module with a capacity of 16GB. It is designed to work with servers that have a DDR4 memory slot, and it has a memory speed of 2400 MHz. The memory module has a 288-pin RDIMM form factor, which is a type of memory module that is used in servers.
The 805349-B21 16GB memory module is an ECC registered memory module. ECC stands for Error Correcting Code, which means that the memory module has an added layer of error checking and correction built into it. This ensures that any errors that occur during data transmission are detected and corrected before they can cause problems.
The memory module is also a single rank memory module. This means that the memory chips on the module are all on a single memory rank, which allows for faster data access times. Additionally, the memory module is a x4 memory module, which means that it has four memory channels.
The 805349-B21 16GB memory module has several benefits for server users. First, the memory module's ECC feature ensures that any errors that occur during data transmission are corrected, which helps to prevent data corruption and system crashes. This is especially important for servers that are used for critical applications, such as database servers or financial servers.
Second, the memory module's single rank design allows for faster data access times, which can help to improve the performance of the server. This is especially important for servers that are used for demanding applications, such as virtualization or high-performance computing.
Third, the memory module's x4 design allows for higher memory bandwidth, which can also help to improve the performance of the server. This is especially important for servers that are used for memory-intensive applications, such as big data analytics or scientific computing.
The 805349-B21 16GB memory module is designed to work with HPE ProLiant Gen9 servers. It is important to note that not all servers are compatible with this memory module, so it is important to check the server's specifications before purchasing this memory module.
Installing the 805349-B21 16GB memory module is a relatively simple process. The first step is to shut down the server and unplug it from the power source. Next, locate the memory slot on the server where the memory module will be installed. Open the latch on the memory slot and insert the memory module into the slot, making sure that it is seated firmly in place. Finally, close the latch on the memory slot and power on the server.
Fainaly, the 805349-B21 16GB memory module is a high-quality memory module that is designed for use in servers. Its ECC feature ensures that any errors that occur during data transmission are corrected, which helps to prevent data corruption and system crashes. Its single rank design allows for faster data access times, which can help to improve the performance of the server. And its x4 design allows for higher memory bandwidth, which can also help to improve the performance of the server. If you have an HPE ProLiant Gen9 server, the 805349-B21 16GB memory module is an excellent choice for upgrading your server's memory.
General Information of this HPE 805349-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 805349-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 16GB DDR4 Ram
- Memory Size: 16GB
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Memory Technology: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Memory Speed: 2400 Mhz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Cas Latency: Cl17
- Pin Count: 288-Pin
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Form Factor: Rdimm
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 16GB DDR4 Ram
- HPE Apollo 4520 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9,
- DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block, DL380 Gen9 Special, DL388 Gen9, DL388 Gen9 Base, DL580 Gen9, DL580 Gen9 Database, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration, DL60 Gen9, DL60 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9, DL80 Gen9 Base, DL80 Gen9 Entry
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9, ML150 Gen9 Base, ML150 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9 Performance, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9, WS460c Gen9 Graphics, WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL190r Gen9
- HPE StoreEasy 1850, 3850 Gateway Single Node HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Base Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Performance Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Performance Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Base Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Performance Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 805349-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.