System Requirements for HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRA
In order to use HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM in a computer system, there are certain requirements that must be met:
- Motherboard Compatibility: The motherboard must have DDR4 memory slots and be compatible with the memory's speed and voltage specifications.
- BIOS/UEFI: The system's BIOS or UEFI firmware must be updated to support DDR4 memory.
- CPU: The CPU must support DDR4 memory.
- Operating System: The operating system must be compatible with the memory's speed and capacity.
- Power Supply: The power supply must be able to provide enough power to support the additional memory.
It is also important to note that some systems may have a maximum amount of memory that can be installed, and that adding more memory than the maximum supported by the system may result in decreased performance. It's always a good idea to consult the system's documentation or contact the manufacturer for specific memory requirements and compatibility information.
Once all the above requirements are met, the HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM can be installed and configured in the system for optimal performance.
Technical Specification of HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM
The technical specifications of HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer, but some common specifications for DDR4 memory include:
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
- Capacity: 192GB
- Form Factor: DIMM (Dual In-line Memory Module)
- Memory Speed: 2133 MHz, 2400 MHz, 2666 MHz, 2933 MHz, 3200 MHz or higher
- Error Correction Code (ECC): ECC or Non-ECC
- CAS Latency: CL15, CL16, CL17, CL19 or higher
- Voltage: 1.2V or 1.35V
- Data Transfer Rate: The data transfer rate of DDR4 is measured in MT/s (Mega Transfers per second) or Gb/s (Gigabits per second).
- Registered or Unbuffered: Registered (also known as buffered) memory has a register between the DRAM modules and the memory controller, which helps to improve signal integrity and allows for more memory modules to be used. Unbuffered memory does not have a register, which makes it less expensive but also less stable in certain configurations.
Keep in mind that these specs may vary depending on the specific memory kit and the manufacturer. It's always recommended to check the product's documentation or consult the manufacturer for the most accurate specifications.
Tips for Optimizing Performance with HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRA
There are several steps that can be taken to optimize performance when using HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM in a computer system:
- Ensure proper compatibility: Make sure that the memory is compatible with the motherboard, CPU, and operating system.
- Update firmware and drivers: Keep the system's firmware and drivers up-to-date to ensure that the memory is being used to its full potential.
- Use matching memory modules: Use memory modules of the same speed, capacity, and type to ensure that they can work together in dual-channel or quad-channel mode.
- Set the correct memory speed: Make sure that the memory speed is set correctly in the system's BIOS or UEFI firmware.
- Overclock with caution: Overclocking memory can result in improved performance, but it can also cause system instability and may void the warranty. Overclock only if you have proper cooling and know what you are doing.
- Monitor memory usage: Use system monitoring tools to keep an eye on memory usage, and close any unnecessary programs or processes that are consuming large amounts of memory.
- Optimize the system: Optimize the system by disabling unnecessary services and programs, and by installing software that can improve memory management.
- Keep your system clean and cool: Keep your system clean and cool, as high temperatures can cause memory errors and system crashes.
By following these tips, you can help to ensure that your system is running at its best with HPE 192GB DDR4 SDRAM.
General Information of this HPE 805353-192
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 805353-192
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-19200
- Product Name: 192GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 192GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 192GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 6 X 32GB
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Features: 2rx4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Dimm
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 192GB DDR4 Ram
- Apollo 4520 Gen9, Proliant Dl120 Gen9, Dl160 Gen9, Dl180 Gen9, Dl360 Gen9, Dl380 Gen9, Dl388 Gen9, Dl60 Gen9, Dl80 Gen9, Ml110 Gen9, Ml150 Gen9, Ml350 Gen9, Ws460c Gen9, Xl190r Gen9, Xl230a Gen9, Xl250a Gen9, Synergy 660 Gen9
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 805353-192 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.