The 805353-B21 is a type of memory module manufactured by Hewlett-Packard Enterprise (HPE) for its ProLiant Gen9 servers. This module features 32GB of memory, 2400MHz speed, and a 288-pin LRDIMM form factor. This article aims to explain the technical details of this memory module in simple English.
The 805353-B21 has a capacity of 32GB, which is a measure of the amount of data that can be stored and accessed by the server at any given time. This memory size is large enough to handle heavy workloads and applications that require a lot of memory. It is suitable for use in virtualized environments, big data analytics, and other memory-intensive applications.
The 2400MHz speed of the 805353-B21 memory module is the measure of how fast it can transfer data between the memory and the CPU. A higher speed means faster data transfer and faster processing of instructions. This speed is ideal for applications that require high-speed data transfer and processing, such as financial modeling and scientific simulations.
The CAS latency of a memory module is the time delay between a memory controller requesting data and receiving it from the memory module. The lower the CAS latency, the faster the data transfer. The 805353-B21 has a CAS latency of 17, which is considered low and is suitable for applications that require high-speed data transfer.
Error Correction Code (ECC)
The 805353-B21 memory module has ECC, which is a feature that detects and corrects single-bit errors in data. This feature ensures data accuracy and integrity, making it suitable for applications that require high data reliability, such as financial transactions and scientific research.
Registered Dual Rank X4 Load Reduced DDR4 SDRAM
The 805353-B21 memory module is a registered dual-rank X4 Load Reduced DDR4 SDRAM. Registered memory is a type of memory that uses a buffer to reduce the load on the memory controller. This feature enables the memory module to handle more memory and operate at higher speeds. Dual-rank memory refers to the way the memory chips are organized on the module. The memory chips are grouped into two ranks, which increases memory density and enables higher capacity modules. X4 refers to the number of bits that can be accessed simultaneously, which is four in this case. Load-reduced DIMMs are designed to reduce the load on the server's memory bus and enable higher memory capacity.
288-Pin LRDIMM Form Factor
The 805353-B21 memory module has a 288-pin LRDIMM form factor. This form factor is designed for high-density memory modules that can handle large amounts of memory. The LRDIMM form factor uses a buffer to reduce the load on the memory controller and enable higher memory density.
Compatibility with ProLiant Gen9 Servers
The 805353-B21 memory module is designed for use with HPE's ProLiant Gen9 servers. These servers are designed for high-performance computing and are used in enterprise applications such as data centers, cloud computing, and virtualization. The memory module is tested and validated by HPE to ensure compatibility and reliability.
Finally, the 805353-B21 is a high-capacity, high-speed memory module designed for use with HPE's ProLiant Gen9 servers. It features a 32GB capacity, 2400MHz speed, and a 288-pin LRDIMM form factor. The module is designed to handle memory-intensive applications and is suitable for use in virtualized environments, big data analytics, and other high-performance computing applications.
General Information about the HPE 805353-B21
- HPE 805353-B21 32GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288Pin Server
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 805353-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
We have available in other conditions you may like, in this same
805353-B21 product model or part number.
Technical Information of DDR4 RAM
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 32GB
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Rank Features: 2rx4
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- HPE Apollo Series: 4200 Gen9 for Google, 4520 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9,
- DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL388 Gen9, DL388 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9, DL60 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9, DL80 Gen9 Base, DL80 Gen9 Entry
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9, ML150 Gen9 Base, ML150 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9 Performance, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9, WS460c Gen9 Graphics, WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL190r Gen9, XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray, XL270d Gen9, XL2x260w
- HPE Synergy Series: 660 Gen9 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Performance Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 805353-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.