805358-B21 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Registered Quad Rank X4 DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module 288-Pin Lrdimm for Server
The 805358-B21 is a memory module made by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) for servers. The module is a 64GB DDR4 SDRAM with an ECC (Error-Correcting Code) registered quad rank X4 configuration, operating at a frequency of 2400MHz. The module's form factor is LRDIMM (Load-Reduced Dual Inline Memory Module), which is commonly used in high-performance servers. In this article, we will explore the technical details and features of the 805358-B21 memory module.
Understanding DDR4 SDRAM
DDR4 SDRAM is the fourth generation of Double Data Rate (DDR) Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory (SDRAM). DDR4 SDRAM offers several advantages over its predecessor DDR3 SDRAM, including higher transfer rates, lower power consumption, and higher memory capacity. DDR4 SDRAM also uses a higher number of pins compared to DDR3 SDRAM, with DDR4 SDRAM using 288 pins.
ECC (Error-Correcting Code) Registered Memory
ECC is a type of memory technology that can detect and correct single-bit errors that may occur during data transmission. ECC memory is commonly used in mission-critical applications, such as servers, where data integrity is crucial. The 805358-B21 module uses ECC registered memory, which offers an additional level of data protection by buffering memory signals.
Quad Rank X4 Configuration
Rank is a term used to describe a group of memory chips on a single module that can be accessed simultaneously. The 805358-B21 memory module has four ranks, which means it has four sets of memory chips that can be accessed at the same time. The X4 in the module's description refers to the number of bits per chip, with each chip containing four bits. The quad rank X4 configuration provides a higher memory capacity and increased memory bandwidth.
2400MHz Operating Frequency
The operating frequency of a memory module refers to the speed at which data can be transferred between the memory module and the processor. The 805358-B21 memory module has an operating frequency of 2400MHz, which means it can transfer data at a rate of 2400 million cycles per second. Higher operating frequencies result in faster data transfer rates and improved system performance.
LRDIMM Form Factor
LRDIMM is a memory module form factor that is commonly used in high-performance servers. LRDIMM modules use a buffer to reduce the load on the memory controller, allowing for higher memory capacities and improved memory performance. The 805358-B21 module's LRDIMM form factor makes it suitable for use in high-performance servers that require large amounts of memory.
In Summary, the 805358-B21 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Registered Quad Rank X4 DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module 288-Pin Lrdimm for Server, made by HPE, is a high-performance memory module designed for use in HPE servers. The module's features, including ECC registered memory, quad rank X4 configuration, 2400MHz operating frequency, and LRDIMM form factor, make it suitable for use in mission-critical applications
General Information about the HPE 805358-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 805358-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- Spare Part Number: 819413-001
- Assembly Part Number: 809085-091
- We have available in other conditions you may like, in this same 805358-B21 product model or part number.
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Features: 4rx4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Lrdimm
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.75 Inch
- Width: 3.5 Inch
- Depth: 7.8 Inch
- Weight: 1 LBS
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen9, 4520 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen9, BL460c Gen9 Base, BL460c Gen9 Entry, BL460c Gen9 Performance, BL660c Gen9
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block, DL380 Gen9 Special, DL388 Gen9, DL388 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9, DL560 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL560 Gen9 Performance, DL580 Gen9, DL580 Gen9 Base, DL580 Gen9 Database, DL580 Gen9 High Performance, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-out Base Configuration, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration, DL80 Gen9 Entry
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9, WS460c Gen9 Graphics, WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G), XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G), XL250a Gen9, XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray, XL260a Gen9, XL260a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL270d Gen9, XL2x260w
- HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9 Node
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 Compute Module, 480 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Base Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Performance Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Performance Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Base Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Performance Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 805358-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.