How the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram Improves Performance
The HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram improves performance in several ways:
- High capacity: The 64GB capacity of this memory module allows for more data to be stored in memory, which improves performance by reducing the need to access the slower storage devices such as hard drives and solid-state drives.
- High speed: The 2400MHz speed of this memory module allows for faster data transfer and improved system performance, particularly when working with large data sets or running multiple applications simultaneously.
- DDR4 SDRAM technology: DDR4 SDRAM technology offers improved performance and energy efficiency compared to previous generations of memory technology, which results in faster and more efficient data processing.
- Error Correction Code (ECC): ECC helps to detect and correct errors in the data stored in the memory, ensuring data integrity and reliability, which improves performance by reducing system crashes and data corruption.
- Operating voltage of 1.2V: The operating voltage of 1.2V of this memory module helps to reduce energy consumption and improve energy efficiency, which results in improved performance by reducing system heat and power usage.
- Compatible with servers and high-end desktop computers: This memory module is well-suited for use in servers and high-end desktop computers, and is particularly well-suited for use in applications such as data analytics, machine learning, and virtualization, which are demanding and resource-intensive tasks that require high-performance memory.
Compatibility of the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram
Compatibility in this context refers to the ability of the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram to work properly with a specific system or computer. In order for this RAM to be compatible with a system, the system must meet certain requirements.
Firstly, the system must have enough memory slots to accommodate the RAM. This RAM has 288 pins, so the system must have at least one 288-pin memory slot.
Secondly, the system must be able to support DDR4 memory, which is the type of memory used in this RAM. If the system uses a different type of memory, such as DDR3, the RAM will not be compatible.
Thirdly, the system must support ECC (Error Correction Code) memory. ECC memory is a type of memory that has built-in error checking and correction capabilities, which can help to prevent data corruption. If the system does not support ECC memory, the RAM will not be compatible.
Lastly, the system must operate at a speed of 2400 MHz. This RAM is designed to operate at this speed, and if the system does not operate at this speed, the RAM may not work properly.
It is important to check your system's specifications to ensure that it meets these requirements before purchasing the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram.
Installation and Setup of the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram
Installing and setting up the HPE 64GB 2400MHZ PC4-19200 Ecc Reg DDR4 SDRAM 288 Pin Ram in a system is a straightforward process, but it is important to follow proper safety procedures to prevent damage to the components.
Here are the general steps for installing the RAM:
- Power off the computer and unplug it from the wall. Remove the battery if it is a laptop.
- Remove the computer's cover or access panel to access the memory slots.
- Locate the memory slots on the motherboard, they are usually next to the CPU.
- Carefully release the tabs on either side of the memory slot.
- Align the notches on the RAM with the notches on the memory slot, and gently press the RAM into the slot until the tabs lock into place.
- Repeat the process for any additional memory modules.
- Reinstall the computer's cover or access panel, and power on the computer.
- Check the system's BIOS or UEFI to make sure the RAM is recognized and the correct amount of memory is showing up
It is important to remember to ground yourself before handling the components, and handle the RAM by the edges to avoid damage.
It's also a good idea to check the manual of your specific motherboard and system for any additional instructions or precautions.
- Brand Name: HPE
- MPN: 805358-S21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
- SKU: 805358-S21
- Spare Part Number: 819413-001
- Assembly Part Number: 809085-091
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Features: 4rx4
- Form Factor: 288-Pin Lrdimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen9, 4520 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen9, BL460c Gen9 Base, BL460c Gen9 Entry, BL460c Gen9 Performance, BL660c Gen9
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL380 Gen9 Scale-up SAP HANA Tailored Datacenter Integration Compute Block, DL380 Gen9 Special, DL388 Gen9, DL388 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9, DL560 Gen9 Base, DL560 Gen9 Entry, DL560 Gen9 Performance, DL580 Gen9, DL580 Gen9 Base, DL580 Gen9 Database, DL580 Gen9 High Performance, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-out Base Configuration, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration, DL80 Gen9 Entry
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant WS Series: WS460c Gen9, WS460c Gen9 Graphics, WS460c Gen9 Graphics Expansion
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G), XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G), XL250a Gen9, XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray, XL260a Gen9, XL260a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL270d Gen9, XL2x260w
- HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9 Node
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 Compute Module, 480 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Base Compute Module, 620 Gen9 2S-EX Performance Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module, 660 Gen9 Performance Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Base Compute Module, 680 Gen9 4S-EX Performance Compute Module
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 805358-S21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.