HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz Overview
HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz is a high-performance memory module designed for use in enterprise-grade computing systems. With a capacity of 256GB, it offers a significant amount of memory that can help to improve the performance of demanding applications by reducing the need for the system to use virtual memory.
The module operates at a speed of 2666 MHz, which provides fast data transfer rates that can improve system performance. It also features ECC (Error Correction Code) for improved reliability and a CAS latency of 19, which is relatively low compared to other memory modules.
HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and other systems, and can be configured in a variety of configurations to meet the specific needs of different applications. It also comes with a comprehensive warranty and support program from HPE to ensure that customers have access to the resources they need to keep their systems running at peak performance.
Features and Benefits of HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz
The HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz memory module offers a range of features and benefits that can help to improve the performance and reliability of enterprise-grade computing systems. Some of the key features and benefits of this memory module include:
- High Capacity: With a capacity of 256GB, this memory module provides a large amount of memory that can help to improve the performance of demanding applications by reducing the need for the system to use virtual memory.
- Fast Data Transfer Rates: The memory module operates at a speed of 2666 MHz, which provides fast data transfer rates that can improve system performance.
- Error Correction: The module features ECC (Error Correction Code) which can detect and correct errors in memory data, improving the reliability of the system.
- Low Latency: The module has a CAS latency of 19, which is relatively low compared to other memory modules, improving the overall performance of the system.
- Compatible with a wide range of systems: The module is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and other systems, and can be configured in a variety of configurations to meet the specific needs of different applications.
- Warranty and Support: The module comes with a comprehensive warranty and support program from HPE to ensure that customers have access to the resources they need to keep their systems running at peak performance.
- Energy Efficient: With a low power consumption, this memory module is energy efficient and helps to reduce the overall power consumption of the system.
- Improved Reliability: The module is built for durability with high-quality materials and undergoes rigorous testing to ensure it can perform well under extreme conditions.
- Easy Installation: The module is easy to install and comes with comprehensive documentation to help customers with the installation process.
- Scalability: The module is designed to be easily scalable and can be added to existing systems to increase memory capacity and improve performance.
Technical Specifications of HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz
The HPE 256GB DDR4 2666mhz memory module has the following technical specifications:
- Capacity: 256GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Speed: 2666 MHz
- Latency: CAS 19
- Error Correction: ECC (Error Correction Code)
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 85 degrees Celsius
- Form Factor: RDIMM
- Buffered/Unbuffered: Buffered
- Rank: Dual Rank
- Compatibility: Compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and other systems
- Warranty: 3-Year Warranty and Support
- Power Consumption: It has a low power consumption and it is Energy efficient.
- RoHS compliant: Yes
General Information of this HPE 835807-B21
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 835807-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-21300
- Product Name: HPE Smart Memory-DDR4-256GB Intel Optane Dc Persistent Memory
Technical Information about 256GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 256GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM - Nvdimm 288-Pin
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 256GB
- Memory Speed: 2666mhz (Pc4-21300)
- Features: Nvdimm Type3d Xpoint Technology
- Chips Organization: X8
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Latency Timings: Cl22 (22-22-22)
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
- Device Supported: Server
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 256GB DDR4 Ram
- HPE Proliant Gen10 Servers
- HPE Synergy Gen10 Compute Modules
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
If you are looking for a memory module with high-speed, efficiency, high capacity, and low energy consumption, the DDR4 memory series is the best option money can buy. Thanks to our extensive collection of DDR4 memories, you don't have to look any further. The DDR4 PC4-21300 presents a high-efficient component for DIY experts and power users seeking reliability, unbeatable performance, and speed. It is built with the latest technology for major performance motherboard brands to enable the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across a wide range of motherboards. Depending on your storage needs and budget, you can choose from the following categories all on allhdd.com: 16GB, 128GB, 96GB, 64GB, 32GB, 8GB, 256GB, 192GB and 384G
What is the DDR4 Memory Standard?
The Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory, otherwise known as The DDR4 SDRAM, is the latest high-efficiency memory module with 288 pins, released to the public in the second quarter of 2014. The PC4-21300 or DDR4-21300 comes with a mega transfer speed of 21300Mg/s. It flaunts cutting-edge performance and is highly compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel motherboards.
Memory Clock Speed
The clock speed is the measure of the number of cycles the system's CPU executes per second. In the case of the PC4 21300 memory module, it is 21,300MB/s. You'd want to check what works for your computer before making any buying decision.
The time between the beginning of one random access memory (RAM) access to when the subsequent access begins is the Cycle time. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. The PC4-21300 has a cycle time of 19ns.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock of the PC4-21300 is 10650MHz. I/O bus clock is always half of the bus data rate.
Things to consider before buying a Memory module
The computer's RAM remains a crucial component for cutting-edge performance and efficient computing. Thus, buying one for your computer shouldn't be taken with levity. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a RAM.
DDR4 memory is not compatible with a motherboard designed for DDR3 memory, and the same goes for other modules. Hence, you must ensure the RAM you buy is the specific type your motherboard needs.
- Amount of RAM
As mentioned earlier, as far as size goes, allhdd.com has the most comprehensive collection of PC4-21300 modules. If your machine handles many programs simultaneously, you may want to increase its RAM for better performance.
DDR4 RAM begins from 2133 MHz and goes all the way up to a stunning 4266 MHz. You want to be sure you purchase RAM with a frequency that is compatible with your computer. Getting this wrong could prove fatal as you can harm your computer as well as the incompatible RAM.
Get DDR4/PC4-21300 memory modules from top brands on allhdd.com at the best price. There is free-grounding shipping to 48 states in the United States. We have a competent customer desk to cater to all queries about purchases and tracking.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.