The 840758-091 32GB memory module is a high-performance product manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE). It is designed to be used in servers and other computing systems that require reliable and efficient memory performance. The module is a DDR4 SDRAM type that is registered, has ECC support, dual rank, x4 organization, and is capable of operating at a frequency of 2666 MHz. It comes in a 288-pin RDIMM form factor and has a voltage rating of 1.2 volts.
Technical specifications of HPE Memory Module
The 840758-091 32GB memory module is a DDR4 SDRAM type. DDR4 stands for Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory. This means that it can transfer data twice per clock cycle, resulting in faster data transfer rates compared to previous generations of memory modules.
The module is registered, which means it has a buffer on the memory module that helps reduce electrical load on the memory controller. This reduces the number of loads on the memory controller, allowing it to support more memory modules in the system, and improves signal integrity, which results in better reliability and system stability.
The memory module also supports Error Correcting Code (ECC) functionality. ECC allows for the detection and correction of single-bit errors that may occur during data transfer, providing an additional level of data reliability and integrity.
The module is dual rank, which means that it has two sets of memory chips on each side of the module. This allows for more memory to be stored on a single module, which can reduce the number of memory slots required in the system, potentially reducing system cost.
The module uses x4 organization, which means that it has four memory banks that can be accessed simultaneously. This provides higher bandwidth and performance compared to memory modules with x8 or x16 organizations.
The memory module has a clock frequency of 2666 MHz, which is the speed at which data is transferred between the memory module and the processor. A higher clock frequency can improve system performance, but may also increase power consumption and heat generation.
The form factor of the module is 288-pin RDIMM, which is a type of memory module that is commonly used in servers and high-performance computing systems. RDIMMs have a buffer on the module, which helps reduce electrical load on the memory controller and improves system stability.
The module has a voltage rating of 1.2 volts, which is the standard voltage for DDR4 memory modules. Lower voltage ratings can reduce power consumption and heat generation, but may also result in reduced performance.
Benefits of using HPE Memory Module
The 840758-091 32GB memory module offers several benefits to users of computing systems that require high-performance memory. Some of these benefits include:
- Improved system stability: The registered and ECC features of the memory module help improve system stability by reducing electrical load on the memory controller and detecting and correcting single-bit errors that may occur during data transfer.
- Higher memory capacity: The dual rank organization of the memory module allows for more memory to be stored on a single module, potentially reducing the number of memory slots required in the system.
- Higher bandwidth: The x4 organization of the memory module provides higher bandwidth compared to memory modules with x8 or x16 organizations, resulting in improved system performance.
- High speed: The 2666 MHz clock frequency of the memory module provides high-speed data transfer rates, which can improve system performance.
Finally, the 840758-091 32GB memory module is a high-performance product manufactured by Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) that is designed to be used in servers and other computing systems that require reliable and efficient memory performance.
Details Information of this HPE 840758-091
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 840758-091
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-21300
- Product Name: 32GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 32GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 32GB
- Bus Speed: 2666MHZ DDR4-21300/PC4-2666V
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl19
- Rank Features: 2rx4
Physical Characteristics HPE 840758-091
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility of 32GB DDR4 RAM
- This Dual Rank Smart Memory Module has designed for
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL360 Gen10, DL360 Gen10 Base, DL360 Gen10 Entry, DL360 Gen10 High Performance, DL360 Gen10 Low, DL360 Gen10 Performance, DL380 Gen10, DL380 Gen10 Base, DL380 Gen10 Entry, DL380 Gen10 High Performance, DL380 Gen10 Performance, DL560 Gen10, DL560 Gen10 Base, DL560 Gen10 Entry, DL560 Gen10 Performance
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution, ML350 Gen10 Performance, ML350 Gen10 Solution
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10, XL230k Gen10 Compute Tray, XL450 Gen10
- HPE ConvergedSystem 500 for SAP HANA Scale-up Compute Node
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module, 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module, 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 840758-091 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.