Overview of the 840759-691 HPE 64 GB Pc4-21300 2666 MHz Memory Module
The 840759-691 HPE 64 GB Pc4-21300 2666 MHz Memory Module is a high-performance memory module designed for use in servers, workstations, and high-end desktop computers. With a capacity of 64 GB, it can store 64 billion bytes of data, providing ample memory for running multiple applications and handling large amounts of data.
The memory module has a speed of 2666 MHz, which refers to the number of data transfer cycles per second. A higher speed means that the memory module can transfer data more quickly, which can result in improved system performance. The 2666 MHz speed of the 840759-691 HPE memory module is faster than some other DDR4 memory modules that may have speeds of 2400 MHz or 2133 MHz.
This memory module also supports Pc4-21300, which is a memory standard that provides faster data transfer speeds, improved power efficiency and higher memory density. This makes it suitable for demanding applications such as virtualization, big data analytics, and high-performance computing.
Technical Specifications and Features of the Memory Module
The 840759-691 HPE 64 GB Pc4-21300 2666 MHz Memory Module has the following technical specifications and features:
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Speed: 2666 MHz
- Standard: DDR4
- Form Factor: 288-pin DIMM
- ECC Support: Yes
- Registered or Unbuffered: Registered
- CAS Latency: CL19
- Voltage: 1.2V
- Data Transfer Bandwidth: 21,333 MB/s
- Error Correction Code (ECC) : Yes
- Memory Rank: Dual Rank
- PCB : 9 layers
- Operating Temperature : 0°C to 85°C
- Storage Temperature : -40°C to 85°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity : 5% to 90% non-condensing
- RoHS compliance: Yes
- Warranty: 3 years
The 840759-691 HPE 64 GB Pc4-21300 2666 MHz Memory Module is designed to work with the HPE ProLiant and Synergy servers, as well as other HPE and non-HPE servers and workstations that are compatible with DDR4 memory. It is a registered DIMM, which means that it has a register chip on the module that buffers the address and command signals, allowing for greater scalability in systems using more than one DIMM per memory channel. It also supports Error Correction Code (ECC) which is a method for detecting and correcting errors in data.
Comparison with other DDR4 Memory Modules
When comparing the 840759-691 HPE 64 GB Pc4-21300 2666 MHz Memory Module with other DDR4 memory modules, some key points to consider include:
- Capacity: The 840759-691 has a capacity of 64 GB, which is larger than many other DDR4 memory modules that are available on the market. This makes it a good choice for servers and workstations that require a large amount of memory.
- Speed: The 840759-691 has a speed of 2666 MHz, which is relatively fast compared to other DDR4 memory modules. The higher the speed of the memory, the faster data can be accessed, which can improve the overall performance of the system.
- ECC Support: The 840759-691 has ECC support. ECC memory is able to detect and correct errors in data, which can help prevent system crashes and data corruption.
- Registered or Unbuffered: The 840759-691 is a registered DIMM. Registered DIMMs have a register chip on the module that buffers the address and command signals, allowing for greater scalability in systems using more than one DIMM per memory channel.
- CAS Latency: The 840759-691 has a CAS Latency of CL19, which is relatively low. CAS Latency is the time it takes for the memory to access a particular location in the memory array. Lower CAS Latency means faster memory access, which can improve system performance.
- Voltage: The 840759-691 requires a voltage of 1.2V, which is a standard voltage for DDR4 memory modules.
- Form Factor: The 840759-691 has a form factor of 288-pin DIMM, which is the standard form factor for DDR4 memory modules.
- Brand Compatibility: The 840759-691 is designed to work with HPE ProLiant and Synergy servers, as well as other HPE and non-HPE servers and workstations that are compatible with DDR4 memory.
- Warranty: The 840759-691 comes with a 3-year warranty, which is longer than the warranty for many other DDR4 memory modules on the market.
General Information of this HPE 840759-691
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 840759-691
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-21300
- Product Name: 64GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about 64GB DDR4 Ram
- Memory Size: 64GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Chip Organization: X4
- Memory Speed: 2666 MHz
- Memory Standard: DDR4-2666/pc4-21300
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Cas Latency: Cl19
- Voltage: 1.2v
- Form Factor: 288-Pin LRDIMM
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 64GB DDR4 Ram
- HPE Servers:
- Proliant Xl230k Gen10
- Proliant Dl360 Gen10
- Proliant Dl560 Gen10
- Proliant Bl460c Gen10
- Proliant Dl380 Gen10
- HPE Compute Modules:
- Synergy 660 Gen10
- Synergy 480 Gen10
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
If you are looking for a memory module with high-speed, efficiency, high capacity, and low energy consumption, the DDR4 memory series is the best option money can buy. Thanks to our extensive collection of DDR4 memories, you don't have to look any further. The DDR4 PC4-21300 presents a high-efficient component for DIY experts and power users seeking reliability, unbeatable performance, and speed. It is built with the latest technology for major performance motherboard brands to enable the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across a wide range of motherboards. Depending on your storage needs and budget, you can choose from the following categories all on allhdd.com: 16GB, 128GB, 96GB, 64GB, 32GB, 8GB, 256GB, 192GB and 384G
What is the DDR4 Memory Standard?
The Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory, otherwise known as The DDR4 SDRAM, is the latest high-efficiency memory module with 288 pins, released to the public in the second quarter of 2014. The PC4-21300 or DDR4-21300 comes with a mega transfer speed of 21300Mg/s. It flaunts cutting-edge performance and is highly compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel motherboards.
Memory Clock Speed
The clock speed is the measure of the number of cycles the system's CPU executes per second. In the case of the PC4 21300 memory module, it is 21,300MB/s. You'd want to check what works for your computer before making any buying decision.
The time between the beginning of one random access memory (RAM) access to when the subsequent access begins is the Cycle time. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. The PC4-21300 has a cycle time of 19ns.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock of the PC4-21300 is 10650MHz. I/O bus clock is always half of the bus data rate.
Things to consider before buying a Memory module
The computer's RAM remains a crucial component for cutting-edge performance and efficient computing. Thus, buying one for your computer shouldn't be taken with levity. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a RAM.
DDR4 memory is not compatible with a motherboard designed for DDR3 memory, and the same goes for other modules. Hence, you must ensure the RAM you buy is the specific type your motherboard needs.
- Amount of RAM
As mentioned earlier, as far as size goes, allhdd.com has the most comprehensive collection of PC4-21300 modules. If your machine handles many programs simultaneously, you may want to increase its RAM for better performance.
DDR4 RAM begins from 2133 MHz and goes all the way up to a stunning 4266 MHz. You want to be sure you purchase RAM with a frequency that is compatible with your computer. Getting this wrong could prove fatal as you can harm your computer as well as the incompatible RAM.
Get DDR4/PC4-21300 memory modules from top brands on allhdd.com at the best price. There is free-grounding shipping to 48 states in the United States. We have a competent customer desk to cater to all queries about purchases and tracking.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.