Introduction to HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server is a high-performance server designed for businesses and organizations that require powerful computing resources. This server is designed to deliver excellent performance, reliability, and scalability, and comes with a range of features that make it ideal for demanding workloads such as virtualization, databases, and high-performance computing.
In this article, we will take a detailed look at the HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server, including its specifications, features, and benefits.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server comes with a range of features designed to deliver excellent performance, reliability, and scalability. Some of the key features of this server include:
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server is powered by a single Intel Xeon 8-Core E5-2620V4 processor, which provides excellent performance and power efficiency. With a base clock speed of 2.1GHz and a turbo boost frequency of up to 3.0GHz, this processor can handle demanding workloads with ease.
This server comes with 16GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory, which can be expanded up to 768GB using 24 DIMM slots. This means that the server can handle a large number of virtual machines, databases, and other memory-intensive applications with ease.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server supports up to 8 SFF (2.5") SAS/SATA/SSD drives, providing plenty of storage for even the most demanding workloads. The server also comes with a P440ar/2GB storage controller, which provides excellent performance and reliability.
The server comes with a 1GB Ethernet 4-Port 331i Adapter, which provides fast and reliable networking performance. This adapter supports a range of networking protocols, including TCP/IP, UDP, IPv4, and IPv6, and can be easily configured to meet the needs of your organization.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server comes with a single 500w power supply, which provides reliable power to the server. The power supply is hot-swappable, meaning that it can be replaced without shutting down the server.
The server has a 2U rack form factor, which makes it easy to integrate into your existing IT infrastructure. The server is designed to be highly scalable, so you can easily add more servers as your organization grows.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server provides a range of benefits for businesses and organizations that require high-performance computing resources. Some of the key benefits of this server include:
With its powerful processor, ample memory, and fast storage, the HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server provides excellent performance for even the most demanding workloads. This server is ideal for organizations that require high-performance computing resources for virtualization, databases, and other memory-intensive applications.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen9 Smart Buy server is a high-performance server designed for demanding workloads such as virtualization, databases, and high-performance computing. It is powered by a single Intel Xeon 8-Core E5-2620V4 processor, has 16GB of DDR4 SDRAM memory, and supports up to 8 SFF (2.5") SAS/SATA/SSD drives. It comes with a range of features such as a P440ar/2GB storage controller and a 1GB Ethernet 4-Port 331i Adapter. This server provides excellent performance, reliability, and scalability, and is ideal for businesses and organizations that require powerful computing resources.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise(HPE)
- MPN: 867448-S01
- Server Type: Proliant Dl380
- Type: Server
- SKU: 867448-S01
- Product Name: Proliant Dl380 Gen9 - 2u Rack Mountable Server (Smart Buy Model)
Processor & Chipset
- Cpu : Intel Xeon E5-2620v4 / 2.1 GHz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.0 Ghz
- Number Of Cores : 8-Core
- Bus Speed : 8 Gt/S
- Cpu Qty : 1
- Max Cpu Qty : 2
- Cpu Upgradability : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-Threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cpu Socket : Lga2011-V3 Socket
- Cache Memory Type : Smart Cache
- Installed Size : 20 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 20 Mb
- Installed Size : 16 Gb / 768 Gb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram - Advanced Ecc
- Memory Speed : 2400 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc4-19200
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-Pin
- Features : Registered, Online Spare Memory, Quad Channel Memory Architecture, Hp Smartmemory
- Configuration Features : 1 X 16 Gb
- Ram Supported : Pc4-19200 - 768 Gb - Registered ¦ Pc4-19200 - 1.5 Tb - Load-Reduced
- Hard Drive : None.
- Type : 1 X Raid - Pcie 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/S / Sas 12gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P440ar With 2gb Fbwc
- Channel Qty : 8
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60, Raid 1 Adm, Raid 10 Adm
- Buffer Size : 2 Gb
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Graphics Controller Type : Integrated Matrox G200eh2
- Video Memory : 16 Mb
Network & Communication
- Interface (Bus) Type : Pci Express X2
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Ethernet Controller : Hp 331i
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 4
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.3, Ieee 802.3u, Ieee 802.3ab
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.5 Inch
- Depth : 26.7 Inch
- Height : 3.4 Inch
- Weight : 32.54 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.