Product Overview of 867959-B21 HPE Proliant
The 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server is a versatile and high-performance server designed to meet the computing needs of small to medium-sized businesses. This server is a customizable-to-order (CTO) model, which means that it is sold without a central processing unit (CPU) or random-access memory (RAM) installed. The server is packaged in a new bulk pack and comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and an HPE Smart Array S100I.
A customizable-to-order (CTO) model is a type of computer that is sold without some of its core components, such as a CPU or RAM. This allows customers to select the exact components they need for their specific computing needs, rather than being limited to pre-configured options. In the case of the 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server, this means that customers can select the CPU and RAM that best suits their business's computing requirements.
The CPU is the central processing unit of a computer and is responsible for executing instructions and managing the computer's resources. The 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server does not come with a CPU pre-installed, allowing customers to select the specific CPU they require. This gives customers greater flexibility in selecting the right CPU for their business's computing needs.
Random-access memory (RAM) is a type of computer memory that allows information to be accessed quickly by the CPU. The 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server is sold without RAM pre-installed, which means that customers can select the amount and type of RAM that best suits their computing needs. This allows for greater flexibility in configuring the server to meet specific computing requirements.
Gigabit Ethernet Ports
The 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports. Ethernet ports are used to connect a computer to a network or the internet. A Gigabit Ethernet port is capable of transferring data at a rate of one gigabit per second, which is ten times faster than a standard Ethernet port. Having four Gigabit Ethernet ports allows for greater network connectivity and bandwidth, which is important for businesses that rely on fast and reliable network connections.
HPE Smart Array S100I
The HPE Smart Array S100I is a software-based RAID (redundant array of independent disks) controller that allows for data to be stored across multiple hard drives. RAID provides increased data protection and fault tolerance by ensuring that data is stored on multiple drives, so if one drive fails, data can still be accessed from the other drives. The HPE Smart Array S100I is a cost-effective RAID solution for businesses that require data protection and redundancy.
Summary, the 867959-B21 HPE Proliant DL360 Gen10 Server is a customizable-to-order server that allows customers to select the CPU and RAM that best suits their computing needs. The server comes with four Gigabit Ethernet ports and an HPE Smart Array S100I, providing fast and reliable network connectivity and data protection. The server is packaged in a new bulk pack, making it easy to order and deliver multiple servers.
General Information about the HPE 867959-B21
- Brand Name: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 867959-B21
- Type: Server
- Sub-Type: Proliant DL360
- Product Name: Roliant Dl360 Gen10 Server Cto
Processor / Chip-set
- CPU : No CPU
- Max CPU Qty : 2
- CPU Upgradability : Upgradable
- CPU Socket : Socket P
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
- Installed Size : 0 Gb / 3 Tb (Max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-Pin
- Ram Supported : Pc4-20800 - 3.072 Tb Load-Reduced Pc4-20800 - 768 Gb Registered Pc4-20800 - 192 Gb Non-Volatile
- Type : 1 X Sata
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/S
- Storage Controller Name : Hpe Smart Array S100i Sr Software
- Channel Qty : 14
- Video Memory : 16 Mb
- Video Interfaces : Vga
- Ethernet Ports : 4 X Gigabit Ethernet
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 3, Ipmi 2.0, Smash Clp
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-Out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (Wol), Pxe Support
- Expansion Bays Total (Free) :
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X External Universal Media Bay
- 8 (Total) / 8 (Free) X Hot-Swap 2.5 Sff
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) :
- 24 (Total) / 24 (Free) X Dimm 288-Pin
- 2 (Total) / 2 (Free) X Cpu
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Three-Quarter-Length, Full-Height
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Low-Profile
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Flexiblelom - Three-Quarter-Length, Full-Height (Low-Profile) 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Microsd Card (Internal)
- 1 (Total) / 1 (Free) X Pcie X16 - Full-Height
- Interfaces & Ports :
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Type A (1 In Front)
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Rj-45 (1 Rear)
- 5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal)
- 1 X Vga (1 Rear)
- 4 X Lan (Gigabit Ethernet) - Rj-45 (4 Rear)
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-Plug / Redundant
- Power Redundancy : Optional
- Power Redundancy Scheme : 1+1 (With Optional Power Supply)
- Installed Qty : 0
- Max Supported Qty : 2
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.1 In
- Depth : 27.8 In
- Height : 1.7 In
- Weight : 28 Lbs
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 867959-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Server - ProLiant DL360
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.