Form Factor and Interface Compatibility
Form factor refers to the physical size and shape of a hardware component, in this case, the HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive. The HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive has a form factor of 3.5 inches, which means it is designed to fit into a standard 3.5-inch drive bay in a compatible HPE server or storage system.
Interface compatibility refers to the type of connection that the hard drive uses to communicate with the server or storage system. The HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive uses the SATA III 6Gbps interface, which is a standard interface used in many modern servers and storage systems. The SATA III interface provides a high-speed data transfer rate of up to 6Gbps, which allows for fast access to data stored on the hard drive.
It is important to ensure that the form factor and interface of the hard drive are compatible with the server or storage system in which it will be installed. Using a hard drive with an incompatible form factor or interface can lead to compatibility issues or reduced performance. It is recommended to check the server or storage system documentation or compatibility list before purchasing a hard drive to ensure that it is compatible with the system.
Data Transfer Rates and Capacity
The HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive has a data transfer rate of up to 6Gbps, which is the maximum speed supported by the SATA III interface. This high data transfer rate allows for fast access to data stored on the hard drive, making it well-suited for applications that require high-speed data access.
The hard drive has a capacity of 2 terabytes (TB), which provides ample storage space for a wide range of applications, including data backup, archiving, and content storage. The capacity of the hard drive can also be expanded by adding additional hard drives to a compatible HPE server or storage system.
The hard drive uses a rotational speed of 7.2K RPM (revolutions per minute), which is a common speed for enterprise-class hard drives. This high rotational speed helps to improve the overall performance of the hard drive by reducing the time it takes to access data stored on the disk. Additionally, the hard drive has a large 128MB buffer size, which helps to further improve its performance by allowing it to store frequently accessed data in the buffer for faster access.
Compatibility with HPE Servers and Storage Systems
The HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive is designed to be compatible with a wide range of HPE servers and storage systems. It is important to note that not all HPE servers and storage systems are compatible with this hard drive, so it is recommended to check the compatibility list before purchasing or installing the hard drive.
Some of the HPE servers and storage systems that are known to be compatible with the HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive include:
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant ML350 Gen10 Server
- HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen10 Server
- HPE StoreEasy 1450 Storage
It is also important to ensure that the server or storage system has the necessary cabling and connectors to support the SATA III interface used by the hard drive.
If you are unsure about the compatibility of the HPE 2TB 7.2K RPM SATA Internal Hard Drive with your HPE server or storage system, it is recommended to consult the HPE website or contact HPE support for further assistance.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: 872329-002
- Type: Internal Hard Drive (HDD)
- HDD Type : SATA-6GBPS
- SKU : 872329-002
- Option Part Number: 872489-B21
- Spare Part Number: 872771-001
- Model Number: MB002000GWFWL
- Assembly Number: 872329-002
- HPE GPN: 861680-002
- Device Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 2 TB
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch LFF
- Interface: SATA 6 GBPS
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Format Type: 512e
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload: Midline
- Features: Advanced Format 512e, Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Drive Carrier
- Transfer Rate Synchronous (Max): 6Gb/sec
- Rotational Speed: 7.2K RPM
- Average Seek Time: 7.45 ms
- Max Seek Time: 14.2 ms
- Track-to-Track Seek Time: 0.32 ms
- OD Media Rate, Max Sequential Throughput (MiB/s): 215
- 128Kib Random Rd (IOPs): 105
- 128Kib Random 70% RD/ 30% WT (IOPs): 105
- 128Kib Random 50% RD/ 50% WT(IOPs): 110
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SATA 6 GB/s
- Compatible Bay: 3.5Inch LFF
- Idle Time: 8.8 Watts
- Random R/W: 12.1 Watts
- Power Sequential Read: 10.8 Watts
- Power Sequential Write: 10.5 Watts
- Min Operating Temperature: 50° F (10° C)
- Operating Temperature: 95° F (35° C)
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 4 Inch
- Depth : 5.8 Inch
- Height : 1 Inch
- Weight : 1.52 Lbs
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 Gen9 Solution (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (3.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 (3.5 inch), DL388 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML30 Gen9 Solution (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (3.5 inch)
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.