Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) 872434-001 3.8TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Smart Carrier (SC) Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSD) Hot Pluggable For ProLiant Generation8 and Generation9 Servers.
HPE SAS 12GBPS is created to provide high read and write performance and endurance. This drive has 3.8TB of storage capacity, a SAS 12GBPS interface, a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), HPE Enterprise Solid State Drive (SSD) also supports Power Loss Protection (PLP). It offers high performance, low latency, and low power solutions that suit the HPE server support, such as ProLiant servers and Synergy platforms, using HPE's hot-plug drive carrier. Performs great availability with Power Loss Protection (PLP) that remains to protect your data even when the datacenter loses power.
HPE firmware provides compatibility with the ProLiant Server series and HPE controllers. Provides you faster access to data and High Reliability on Your Data Center. HPE Solid State Drives (SSDs). Experience the most advanced technology of SAS 12GBPS industry-leading performance.HPE Solid State Drives deliver reduced power consumption, providing improved IOPS/W versus rotating media while reducing datacenter cooling costs.
It comes installed in a Hot Plug Smart Carrier (SC), which helps to enable a more balanced system design for improved performance, and greater reliability. Ordinary Hard Drive carriers fail to secure server drives, and But HPE Smart Carrier (SC) can secure Hard disk drives. It proactively alerts against data loss when removing a drive. The HPE brand may be your best choice for improved performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
General Information about this HPE 872434-001 SSD
- HPE 872434-001 3.84TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5inch SFF Intensive Solid State Drive SSD
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Part Number or SKU # : 872434-001
- Option Part Number: 872394-B21
- Spare Part Number: 872434-001
- Model Number: MO003840JWFWV
- Assembly Number: 872389-003
- HPE GPN: 872396-006
Technical Information for this HPE 3.84TB SSD
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 3.84 TB
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Interface Type: SAS 12GBPS
- Form Factor: 2.5Inch SFF
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware (DS)
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Drive Carrier
- Height: 15 mm
Performance of HPE SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drive
- Lifetime Writes: 7008
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1
- Drive Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBPS (External)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1070
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1025
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 120
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 50
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 125000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 34000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 185000@Q32
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 34000@Q4
- 4KiB Random 70% Read / 30% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-1: 75000
- 4KiB Random 50% Read / 50% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-2: 60000
Dimensions & Weight for this HPE 2.5inch Solid State Drive
- Height: 0.63inch
- Width: 3.10inch
- Depth: 5.45inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- Power Idle Time: 4.22 Watt
- Power Random Read: 4.74 Watt
- Power Random Write: 4.74 Watt
- Power Sequential Read: 7.75 Watt
- Power Sequential Write: 9.50 Watt
- Power Random R/W: 4.74 Watt
- Compatibility Information
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (2.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9 (2.5 Inch), XL450 Gen10 (2.5 Inch) Servers
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system
About New Bulk Pack Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage