This Part, 872509-001 is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS Hot-Swap Smart Carrier (SC) Mixed Use 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Write Intensive Solid State Drive (SSD) Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) For ProLiant Gen9 Gen10 Server with 3 Years HPE Warranty.
HPE SAS 12GBPS Series Solid State Drive (SSD) is targeted at advanced performance situations, delivers the security of solid-state drive technology, 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), higher pressure, more excellent latency, and more power-efficient solutions, and quicker high random read and write than regular rotating drives. Its advantage of data transfer which is 3 times faster and Delivers maximum performance. It has 1.6TB of capacity and an HPE Smart Carrier (SC). The 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) fits inside a CF Standard slot. Provides a Multi-Level Cell (MLC) Flash memory technology, able to save more data per memory component.
Designed to provide an interface to deliver critical status. It proactively alerts against data loss when removing a drive which helps to enable a more balanced system design for improved performance, and greater reliability. it empowers you to know the driving situation. Ordinary Hard Drive carriers fail to secure server drives, and But HPE SAS 12GBPS can secure Solid State Drives.
However, It has a 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) product, You can restrict information damage and observe the SSD experience with HPE SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drive compatibility in administration tools. They adjust seamlessly into the actual HPE server support.
It has 3 years HPE warranty with also be increased by the server warranty coverage. For Best Brand value and service HPE is a most favorite name.
General Information about HPE 872509-001
- HPE 872509-001 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS 2.5inch LFF MLC Mixed Solid State Drive SSD
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Part Number or SKU # : 872509-001
- Option Part Number: 872382-B21
- Spare Part Number: 872509-001
- Model Number: MO001600JWFWQ
- Assembly Number: 872373-003
Technical Information of 1.6TB SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Device Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 1.6 TB
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- Workload Type: Mixed-Use
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Drive Carrier
- Height: 15 mm (0.6 Inch)
- Endurance Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 3.0
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1075
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1025
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 120
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 48
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 125000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 93000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 185000@Q32
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 93000@Q16
- 4KiB Random 70% Read / 30% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-1: 120000
- 4KiB Random 50% Read / 50% Write, Queue 32 Performance (IOPS) VI-2: 107500
- Idle Time: 3.64 Watt
- Random Read: 4.16 Watt
- Random Write: 4.16 Watt
- Sequential Read: 6.95 Watt
- Sequential Write: 8.67 Watt
- Random R/W: 4.16 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63Inch
- Width: 3.10Inch
- Depth: 5.45Inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Compatibility information for Mixed Solid State Drive
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (3.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL560
- Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 High Performance (3.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration (3.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 (3.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (3.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (3.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (2.5 Inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen9 (3.5 Inch), XL450 Gen10 (2.5 Inch) Servers HPE StoreEasy 1850
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage