RAID Support and Data Protection
The 876127-001 HPE Modular Smart Array SAS-6GBPS Dual Controller supports RAID and provides advanced data protection features to ensure data integrity and availability in HPE ProLiant servers. Some of these features include:
- RAID Support: The controller supports RAID levels 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, and 60, allowing users to choose the level of data protection that best suits their needs.
- Advanced Data Protection: The controller includes advanced data protection features such as hot spare, automatic data recovery, and online capacity expansion, to minimize the risk of data loss and downtime.
- Advanced Error Reporting: The controller provides advanced error reporting features, such as event logs and alerts, to help administrators quickly identify and resolve issues.
- Advanced Remote Management: The controller supports advanced remote management features, such as remote system management and remote firmware upgrades, to simplify server management and maintenance.
- Advanced Performance Optimization: The controller provides advanced performance optimization features, such as read and write caching, to improve I/O performance.
It is important to note that these features may vary depending on the specific configuration of the server and the version of the firmware installed. It is recommended to check with HPE for the most up-to-date information and compatibility of the controller with the intended server.
Advanced Performance Optimization
The 876127-001 HPE Modular Smart Array SAS-6GBPS Dual Controller provides advanced performance optimization features to improve I/O performance in HPE ProLiant servers. Some of these features include:
- Cache Memory: The controller has a large cache memory, allowing it to quickly access frequently used data and improve overall performance.
- Read and Write Caching: The controller supports read and write caching, which can improve I/O performance by reducing the number of disk accesses required for certain operations.
- Advanced Data Compression: The controller supports advanced data compression, which can improve performance by reducing the amount of data that needs to be stored on disk.
- Advanced Data Encryption: The controller supports advanced data encryption, which can improve performance by reducing the amount of data that needs to be transmitted over the network.
- Advanced Data De-duplication: The controller supports advanced data de-duplication, which can improve performance by reducing the amount of data that needs to be stored on disk.
- Advanced Data Replication: The controller supports advanced data replication, which can improve performance by allowing multiple copies of data to be stored in different locations.
It is important to note that these features may vary depending on the specific configuration of the server and the version of the firmware installed. It is recommended to check with HPE for the most up-to-date information.
Remote Management and Monitoring
The 876127-001 HPE Modular Smart Array SAS-6GBPS Dual Controller supports remote management and monitoring to help administrators manage and monitor their storage systems remotely. Some of the key remote management and monitoring features include:
- Remote Management: The controller supports remote management through HPE's Integrated Lights-Out (iLO) technology, which allows administrators to remotely access and manage the controller's settings, status, and performance metrics.
- Remote Monitoring: The controller provides remote monitoring capabilities through HPE's Systems Management Homepage (SMH), which allows administrators to monitor the controller's status, performance, and events remotely.
- Remote Firmware Upgrades: The controller supports remote firmware upgrades, which allows administrators to upgrade the controller's firmware remotely without the need to physically access the server.
- Alerts and Notifications: The controller provides alerts and notifications to inform administrators of any issues or events that may require attention.
- Logging and Reporting: The controller supports logging and reporting of events and errors, which allows administrators to track and troubleshoot any issues that may occur.
It is important to note that the remote management and monitoring features may vary depending on the specific configuration of the server and the version of the firmware installed. It is recommended to check with HPE for the most up-to-date information.
Main Information about this HPE 876127 001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU # 876127-001
- Device Type: Storage Controller Array
- Enclosure Type: Rack-mountable - 2U
Technical Information for RAID Storage Controller
- Cache / Buffer Size (Max): 8 GB
- Data Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS
- Interface Type: SAS-6GBPS Controller
- RAID Level: RAID 1, RAID 5, RAID 6, RAID 10
- Type: 2 x RAID
Expansion / Connectivity of Hard Drive Array
- Expansion Bays: 24 (total) / 24 (free) - 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interfaces: 2 x mini-USB 2.0 (management) ¦ 2 x management - RJ-45 ¦ 2 x SAS - RJ-45
Power Description of SAS-6GBPS Controller
- Max Supported Qty: 2
- Power Consumption Operational: 390 Watt
- Power Device: 2 x internal power supply - hot-plug
- Power Redundancy: Yes
- Power Redundancy Scheme: 1+1
- Voltage Required: AC 120/230 V - 50/60 Hz
- Installed Devices / Modules Qty: 0
- Supported Devices / Modules Qty: 24
- Supported Drives: SAS-2
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 3.5 Inch
- Width: 17.6 Inch
- Depth: 22.52 Inch
- Weight: 40.56 Lbs
- Compliant Standards: CISPR 22 Class A, CISPR 24, EN55022, GS, EN55024, CCC, FCC Part 15, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, WEEE, RoHS, CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03, VCCI Class A, KN24, KN22 Class A, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, CNS 13438 Class A, ICES-003:2004 Class A
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 876127-001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.