Main Information about this HPE 877013-003 SSD
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Part Number or SKU# 877013-003
- Capacity: 960 GB
- Form Factor: 3.5 inch LFF
- Interface: SATA-6Gbps
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-level cell (MLC)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware, HPE Smart SSD Wear Gauge
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Carrier Type: Low Profile Converter
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Bundled With: HPE Low Profile Converter
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/Blade System Servers/Synergy
- Height: 0.3 inch
Performance of HPE 960GB Solid State Drive
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 1
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/sec (external)
- Internal Data Rate: 500 MBps (read) / 465 MBps (write)
- 4KB Random Read: 60000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 30000 IOPS
- Maximum 4KB Random Write: 30000 IOPS
- Maximum 4KB Random Read: 64000 IOPS
- Average Latency: 60 μs
Power for this HPE SATA-6GBPS SSD
- Idle: 1.29 Watt
- Random Read: 2.69 Watt
- Random Write: 4.6 Watt
- Sequential Read: 2.31 Watt
- Sequential Write: 4.70 Watt
Product Dimensions & Weight of HPE 3.5 inch LFF Solid State Drive
- · Height: 5.63 inch
- · Width: 3.75 inch
- · Depth: 7.00 inch
- · Weight: 1.35 lbs
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 (3.5inch), ML110 Gen10 Performance (3.5inch), ML110 Gen9 (3.5inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (3.5inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 Base (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 Entry (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 Performance (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 Solution (3.5inch), ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry (3.5inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r Gen10 (3.5inch), XL190r Gen10 (3.5inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
SATA 6GB/S SSD (Solid State Drive)
When high-end computer or server hardware comes into the picture, it is always a great idea to push the performance bar higher. Until users begin to use devices that are faster than conventional disks, then some benchmark grades would be significantly hampered. This is where SATA drives come into the picture.
SATA drives remain the most commonly used storage devices in mid-range PCs and desktop computers. They are compatible with several computer motherboards and operating systems. As such, they are one of the best storage solutions available. SATA drives are also typically used in popular gaming consoles.
They offer impressive storage capacity and excellent transmission speed. Now, the magic of SSDs is in the dazzling amount of data they send through SATA ports. Not only do they do that, but the solid-state technology allows them to respond to storage requirements efficiently. They do this with the fastest of speeds.
Their response time is incredible, allowing users across different levels to enjoy their use. The evolution of SSDs has seen them have much faster transfer rates. In addition to offering faster response times, these drives can almost saturate the entirety of a SATA port.
SATA 6GB/S Benefits
Users wonder about the need for or the benefits of adopting the SATA 6GB/S technology. This may result from hard drives current inability to fill the SATA 3.0 pipe at the 6GB/S speeds. However, SATA III ports now support bandwidths that are up to 6GBPs. There are several benefits to gain from using solid-state drives with a SATA 6GB S interface.
SATA 6GB S SSD Improved Performance
Users should expect improved performances and cache-efficient desktop applications. This interface would ensure that operations such as graphics design, video editing, and gaming become a lot faster. Compatible solid-state drives will reach faster sequential read-write speed rates. That way, users will see improved user experience and productivity, regardless of the activity they perform.
Compatibility SSD SATA 6.0 GB S
Another great advantage of these drives is that they work well with older components. They are backward compatible with SATA II and SATA I interfaces. Therefore, users do not need to change their old PCs or desktop computers before using these drives.
Improved Space Management
When compared to the PATA connectors, SATA drives are much smaller. This allows them to adapt to even the smallest PC cases, enabling better airflow among components. The SATA 6GBPS drives are suitable for connecting SSDs and optical drives to a motherboard. They do this without taking much space, thanks to the flat designs.
Bigger Cache Memories SATA 6.0 gb s
Renowned disk drive vendors are now equipping these drives with bigger and faster cache memories. This way, any application in use can predict what data a user is likely to need next. With this, they help to increase data transfer rates of SATA 6GBPS SSD with smart fetching and caching algorithms. The technology ensures no delay in retrieving information that has been pre-fetched and stored in the cache.
The Ultimate Performance Booster
Incremental investment in SATA 6GB/S drives can yield incredible improvement in performance. They have been amplified for higher capacities to be the mainstream high-performance devices.