Energy Efficient Design
Energy Efficient Design (EED) refers to the practice of designing and building devices, appliances, and systems that consume less energy and reduce environmental impact. This HPE 3.84TB SSD is designed to be energy efficient, which can result in lower power consumption, lower costs, and a reduced environmental footprint.
The drive has a 3.84 terabyte (TB) capacity, which is a large amount of storage space. It also has a SATA-6 Gbps interface, which is a standard interface for connecting storage devices to a computer. The 2.5-inch form factor is a smaller size for the drive, making it easy to install in a variety of devices such as laptops, desktops and servers.
The firmware on the drive is digitally signed, which means that the firmware has been verified by the manufacturer to be authentic and not tampered with. This provides an added level of security to ensure that the drive is functioning as intended and that there are no malicious or unauthorized modifications to the firmware.
The HPE Energy Efficient Design 877764-K21 is a high-capacity, energy efficient SSD with a standard interface and a small form factor, that comes with the added security of digitally signed firmware. It is suitable for data centers, enterprise storage, high-performance computing and other demanding workloads.
High Capacity Storage
The HPE 877764-K21 SSD is a high-capacity storage device with a storage capacity of 3.84 terabytes (TB). This is a large amount of storage space, making it suitable for use in data centers, enterprise storage, high-performance computing, and other demanding workloads that require a large amount of storage space.
It uses a SATA-6 Gbps interface, which is a standard interface for connecting storage devices to a computer. This means it can be easily integrated with a variety of systems and devices.
It also comes in a 2.5-inch form factor, which is a smaller size for the drive, making it easy to install in a variety of devices such as laptops, desktops and servers.
The HPE 877764-K21 SSD is a high-capacity storage device that offers a large amount of storage space and a standard interface, making it easy to integrate with a variety of systems and devices. It also comes with added security of digitally signed firmware, which ensures the integrity of the firmware and provides peace of mind for users.
Fast Data Transfer Speeds
The HPE 877764-K21 SSD has a data transfer speed of 6 Gbps, which is fast for a SATA-interface SSD. This means that it can transfer data at a rate of up to 6 gigabits per second (Gbps). This is faster than the previous generation of SATA-interface SSDs, which had a maximum transfer rate of 3 Gbps.
Data transfer speed refers to the rate at which data can be transferred between a storage device, such as an SSD, and a computer. This is measured in bytes per second or bits per second, and it can be affected by factors such as the interface used to connect the device to the computer, as well as the device's own internal components and design.
A faster data transfer speed means that the SSD can read and write data more quickly, which can result in improved performance for applications and workloads that require a lot of data to be read and written to the drive. For example, if you are working with large files like videos, images, or databases. The faster data transfer speeds can make the process of reading and writing these files faster and more efficient.
The HPE 877764-K21 SSD also has a large storage capacity of 3.84TB, comes in a 2.5-inch form factor and firmware is digitally signed, which makes it suitable for use in data centers, enterprise storage, high-performance computing, and other demanding workloads that require fast data transfer speeds and large storage capacity.
The HPE 877764-K21 SSD offers fast data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, which can result in improved performance for demanding workloads that require a lot of data to be read and written to the drive. It also has high-capacity and small form factor, and added security of digitally signed firmware which makes it suitable for data centers, enterprise storage, high-performance computing and other demanding workloads that require fast data transfer speeds and large storage capacity.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- MPN: 877764-K21
- Spare Part Number: 878855-001
- Model Number: VK003840GWJPK
- Assembly Number: 877013-005
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- SSD Type: SATA 6GBPS
- Capacity: 3.84 TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier
- Height: 0.30 Inch
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1
- Drive Transfer Rate (External): 6 GB/sec
- Internal Data Rate (Read): 500 MBPS
- Internal Data Rate (Write): 445 MBPS
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 59000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 63000@Q32
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 30000
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 30000@Q32
- Average Latency: 60 µS
- Idle Time: 1.35 Watt
- Random Read: 3.00 Watt
- Random Write: 5.44 Watt
- Sequential Read: 2.50 Watt
- Sequential Write: 5.28 Watt
- Compliant Standards: WEEE
- Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 °F
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63Inch
- Width: 3.10Inch
- Depth: 5.45Inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL120 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL160 Gen9 Thoughtspot Server (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL20 Gen9 Special Server (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Base (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 Inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 Database (2.5 Inch), DL580 Gen9 High Performance (2.5 Inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML110 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML150 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML30 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Base (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Entry (2.5 Inch), ML350 Gen9 Performance (2.5 Inch)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170R Gen10 (2.5 Inch), XL190R Gen10 (2.5 Inch)
About Refurbished Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product 877764-K21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.