Key Features and Benefits of the SN1100e Adapter
The C8R38A HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16GB Single Port PCI-E-3 Fibre Host Bus Adapter is a high-performance adapter designed for use in HPE data centers.
Key features and benefits of this adapter include:
- 16 Gigabit per second (16Gbps) Fibre Channel connectivity
- PCI Express 3.0 interface for fast data transfer rates
- Single port design for maximum flexibility
- Advanced features such as end-to-end data protection and virtualization
- Easy to install and manage, reducing deployment and maintenance costs
The HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16GB Single Port PCI-E-3 Fibre Host Bus Adapter provides fast and reliable data transfer, enabling efficient storage connectivity for HPE data centers. With advanced features such as end-to-end data protection and virtualization, the adapter ensures the reliability and uptime of mission-critical applications. Additionally, the adapter is easy to install and manage, making it a cost-effective solution for HPE data centers.
PCI-E 3.0 Support for High-Performance Data Transfer
The C8R38A HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16GB Single Port PCI-E-3 Fibre Host Bus Adapter supports PCI Express 3.0, providing high-performance data transfer for demanding applications.
PCI Express (PCIe) 3.0 is the latest version of the PCIe interface, offering faster data transfer rates compared to previous generations. The C8R38A adapter is designed for use in HPE ProLiant servers and offers a single 16Gb Fibre Channel port for fast and reliable storage connectivity.
With support for PCI Express 3.0, the C8R38A adapter provides maximum bandwidth for data-intensive applications, delivering fast and reliable data transfer for mission-critical workloads. Additionally, the adapter is easy to install and manage, making it a flexible and cost-effective solution for HPE data centers.
16GB Single Port Fibre Channel Connectivity
The C8R38A HPE StoreFabric SN1100E 16GB Single Port PCI-E-3 Fibre Host Bus Adapter provides 16GB single port Fibre Channel connectivity for HPE servers.
This adapter provides high-performance and reliable data transfer with support for 16GB Fibre Channel connectivity. The adapter is PCI-E-3 compliant and provides full hardware acceleration, providing improved performance and reduced latency for mission-critical applications. Additionally, the adapter supports both N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and N_Port Name Server (NNS) for maximum flexibility and scalability.
The C8R38A adapter is compatible with a wide range of HPE servers, including HPE ProLiant, HPE BladeSystem, and HPE Integrity servers. With easy installation and management, the adapter is a cost-effective solution for HPE data centers and provides reliable Fibre Channel connectivity for demanding workloads.
- Manufacturer Name: HPE
- MPN: C8R38A
- Type: Controller
- Controller Type: Host Bus Adapter
- Spare Part Number: 719211-001
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card - Low Profile
- Interface (Bus) Type: PCI Express 3.0 x8
- Cabling Type: Fibre Optic
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: 16 GB Fibre Channel (SW)
- Data Transfer Rate: 14.025 GBPS
- Features: Auto-negotiation
- Ports: 16 GB Fibre Channel x
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 9.00 inch
- Width: 5.00 inch
- Depth: 1.25 inch
- Weight: 0.42 LBS
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slots: 1 (total) / 0 (free) x SFP+
- Interfaces: 1 x 16Gb Fibre Channel (Short Wave) - LC multi-mode
- Included Accessories: Low-Profile Bracket, Full-Height Bracket, 16Gb SFP+
Software / System Requirements
- OS Required: SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Red Hat Enterprise Linux, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32/64-bits), VMware ESXi, VMware ESX, Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bits)
- Operating Humidity Range: 15 - 80% (non-condensing)
- Max Operating Temperature: 45 °C
- Min Operating Temperature: 0 °C
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL160 Gen8, DL160 Gen8 Base, DL160 Gen8 Entry, DL160 Gen8 Performance, DL360e Gen8, DL360e Gen8 Base, DL360e Gen8 Entry, DL360e Gen8 Performance, DL360e Gen8 Special Server, DL360p Gen8, DL360p Gen8 Base, DL360p Gen8 CMS, DL360p Gen8 Entry, DL360p Gen8 High Performance, DL360p Gen8 Performance, DL380e Gen8, DL380e Gen8 Base, DL380e Gen8 Entry, DL380e Gen8 High Performance, DL380e Gen8 Storage, DL380p Gen8, DL380p Gen8 Base, DL380p Gen8 Entry, DL380p Gen8 High Performance, DL380p Gen8 Performance, DL380p Gen8 Special, DL385p Gen8, DL385p Gen8 Dedicated Workload, DL385p Gen8 Entry, DL385p Gen8 Maximized Consolidation, DL385p Gen8 Storage, DL385p Gen8 Storage Centric, DL560 Gen8, DL560 Gen8 Base, DL560 Gen8 Entry, DL560 Gen8 Performance Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350p Gen8, ML350p Gen8 Base, ML350p Gen8 Entry, ML350p Gen8 Performance, ML350p Gen8 Special Server
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL230s Gen8 1U Left Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 1U Right Half Width Tray, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Left Tray Server, SL230s Gen8 Base 1U Right Tray Server
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray, XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (12G), XL230a Gen9 Compute Tray (6G)
- Compatible Array Platforms: HPE MSA Family, HPE 3PAR Family, HPE XP Family, HPE Nimble Family
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product C8R38A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.