Design and Build Quality
Design and build quality refer to the physical characteristics of a product, such as its size, shape, materials, and construction. In the case of EF0450FATFE HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 6GBPS LFF G5 G6 G7 Hard Drive, the design and build quality are crucial factors that affect the performance and durability of the product.
The design of the hard drive includes its dimensions, weight, and form factor. The EF0450FATFE HPE hard drive has a Large Form Factor (LFF) design, which means it is designed to fit into a desktop or tower server. The hard drive has a capacity of 450GB and spins at 15,000 RPM (revolutions per minute), making it suitable for high-performance computing applications.
The build quality of the hard drive refers to the materials and construction used to make it. The EF0450FATFE HPE hard drive is made of high-quality materials that are designed to withstand the rigors of continuous use. It is constructed with a sturdy metal casing that protects the internal components from damage and helps to dissipate heat. The drive also has a robust internal mechanism that ensures its reliability and long life.
Operating System Support
The EF0450FATFE HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 6GBPS LFF G5 G6 G7 Hard Drive is compatible with several operating systems. The hard drive is designed to work seamlessly with various operating systems, including:
- Microsoft Windows: The hard drive supports various versions of Windows, including Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016, and 2019, as well as Windows 7, 8, and 10.
- Linux: The hard drive is compatible with several Linux distributions, including Red Hat Enterprise Linux, SUSE Linux Enterprise Server, and Ubuntu.
- VMware: The hard drive is certified to work with VMware vSphere and is compatible with VMware ESXi 5.x, 6.x, and later.
- Oracle Solaris: The hard drive supports Oracle Solaris 10 and 11.
In addition to these operating systems, the EF0450FATFE HPE hard drive may be compatible with other operating systems not listed here. However, it is important to note that the hard drive's compatibility with an operating system may depend on several factors, such as the version of the operating system, the system's hardware specifications, and the device drivers required for the hard drive. It is recommended to check the manufacturer's documentation for the specific operating system support for the EF0450FATFE HPE hard drive before making a purchase.
The EF0450FATFE HPE 450GB 15K RPM SAS 6GBPS LFF G5 G6 G7 Hard Drive comes with a limited warranty from the manufacturer. The specific warranty terms may vary depending on the region or country where the product was purchased, but typically include the following:
- Warranty Period: The hard drive is covered by a warranty for a specific period of time, which is usually three years from the date of purchase.
- Limited Warranty: The warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship under normal use.
- Replacement or Repair: In the event of a covered defect, the manufacturer will either repair or replace the hard drive with a new or refurbished unit.
- Exclusions: The warranty does not cover damages resulting from misuse, abuse, or accidents, or damages caused by natural disasters or other events beyond the control of the manufacturer.
- Customer Support: The manufacturer provides technical support to customers during the warranty period.
It is important to note that the warranty may be voided if the hard drive is opened or modified by anyone other than authorized service personnel. To claim warranty service, customers may need to provide proof of purchase, such as a sales receipt or invoice.
- Manufacturer Name: HPE
- MPN: EF0450FATFE
- Type: Hard Drive - Hot-Swap
- HDD Type: SAS 6GBPS
- Option Part Number: 516816-B21
- Spare Part Number: 517352-001
- Assembly Number: 533871-002
- HPE GPN: 516832-003
- HPE GPN: 516832-004
- SKU: EF0450FATFE
- Capacity: 450GB
- Form Factor: 3.5 Inch LFF
- Interface: SAS 6GBPS
- Buffer: 16 MB
- Bytes per Sector: 512
- Plug Type: Hot Plug
- Drive Technology (Fill): Air
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload: Enterprise
- Features: Dual Port
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
- Transfer Rate Synchronous (Maximum): 6 GB/Sec
- Single Track Seek Time (Typical Reads, Including Settling): 0.2 ms
- Average Seek Time (Typical Reads, Including Settling): 3.5 ms
- Full-Stroke Seek Time (Typical Reads, Including Settling): 6.8 ms
- Rotational Speed: 15000 RPM
- Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 2 x SAS 6GB/S
- Compatible Bay: 3.5 Inch x 1/3H
Dimension and Weight
- Width: 4 Inch
- Depth: 5.8 Inch
- Height: 1 Inch
- Weight: 1.52 LBS
- Min Operating Temperature: 50 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 95 °F
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 G7 (3.5 inch), DL120 G7 Base (3.5 inch), DL120 G7 Entry (3.5 inch), DL120 G7 Performance (3.5 inch), DL160 G5 (3.5 inch), DL160 G5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160 G5p (3.5 inch), DL160 G5p Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160 G6 (3.5 inch), DL160 G6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL160se G6 (3.5 inch), DL165 G5 (3.5 inch), DL165 G5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL165 G5p (3.5 inch), DL165 G5p Base (3.5 inch), DL165 G5p Performance (3.5 inch), DL165 G6 (3.5 inch), DL165 G7 (3.5 inch), DL165 G7 Base (3.5 inch), DL165 G7 Entry (3.5 inch), DL165 G7 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL180 G5 (3.5 inch), DL180 G5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL180 G6 (3.5 inch), DL180 G6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL185 G5 (3.5 inch), DL185 G5 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL2x170h G6 (3.5 inch), DL320 G6 (3.5 inch), DL320 G6 Entry (3.5 inch), DL320 G6 High Efficiency (3.5 inch), DL320 G6 Performance (3.5 inch), DL370 G6 (3.5 inch), DL370 G6 Special Server (3.5 inch), DL380 G6 (3.5 inch), DL380 G7 (3.5 inch), DL385 G5p (3.5 inch), DL385 G6 (3.5 inch), DL385 G6 Performance (3.5 inch), DL385 G7 (3.5 inch), DL4x170h G6 (3.5 inch) Servers
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 G7 (3.5 inch), ML150 G6 (3.5 inch), ML310 G5p (3.5 inch), ML330 G6 (3.5 inch), ML330 G6 Base (3.5 inch), ML350 G5 (3.5 inch), ML350 G5 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 G6 (3.5 inch), ML350 G6 Entry (3.5 inch), ML350 G6 Performance (3.5 inch), ML350 G6 Special Server (3.5 inch), ML370 G6 (3.5 inch) Servers
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.