Cost-effectiveness refers to the relationship between the cost incurred in achieving a particular outcome or result, and the benefits or value that is derived from that outcome. In other words, cost-effectiveness is a measure of how efficiently resources are used to achieve a desired objective.
For example, a product or service is considered cost-effective if it delivers the desired benefits or outcomes at a reasonable cost, compared to other available options. This means that cost-effectiveness takes into account not only the upfront costs of a product or service but also the ongoing costs of ownership and maintenance over its useful life.
Cost-effectiveness analysis is often used in business and public policy decision-making, where limited resources must be allocated among competing priorities. By evaluating the cost-effectiveness of different options, decision-makers can determine which investments are likely to deliver the best return on investment, and make informed decisions about where to allocate resources.
Performance Characteristics of the Hard Drive
The performance characteristics of the HPE 600GB 10K RPM SAS-12GBPS SFF 512n Enterprise Hard Drive include the following:
- Data Transfer Rate: The hard drive has a maximum data transfer rate of up to 12 Gb/s, which allows for fast and efficient data transfer between the hard drive and the host system.
- Rotational Speed: The hard drive has a rotational speed of 10,000 RPM, which means it can read and write data quickly, resulting in faster access times and improved overall system performance.
- Average Latency: The average latency of the hard drive is around 2.9 ms, which indicates the time it takes for the hard drive to locate the data and transfer it to the host system.
- Seek Time: The average seek time of the hard drive is approximately 4 ms, which refers to the time it takes for the read/write head to locate and position itself over the correct sector on the disk.
- Buffer Size: The hard drive has a buffer size of 256 MB, which allows for efficient data caching and improves overall system performance.
- Error Correction: The hard drive features advanced error correction technology, including cyclic redundancy check (CRC) and error correction code (ECC), which helps to ensure data integrity and minimize the risk of data loss or corruption.
- MTBF (Mean Time Between Failures): The hard drive has a high MTBF of up to 2.5 million hours, which indicates its reliability and longevity.
Storage Capacity of the Hard Drive
The HPE 600GB 10K RPM SAS-12GBPS SFF 512n Enterprise Hard Drive has a storage capacity of 600 GB. This means that it can store up to 600 billion bytes or 600 gigabytes of data.
The storage capacity of a hard drive is an important consideration when choosing a storage solution, as it determines how much data can be stored on the device. The HPE 600GB hard drive's capacity is suitable for a range of applications, including database servers, email servers, virtualization environments, and other high-performance storage applications that require large amounts of storage capacity.
It's important to note that the actual usable capacity of the hard drive may be slightly less than the stated capacity due to the formatting of the drive and the operating system's file system. Additionally, the capacity of the hard drive may be affected by the type of data being stored, as some types of data require more space than others.
Detail Description about the HPE EG000600JWJNP
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: EG000600JWJNP
- Type: Internal Hard Drive(HDD)
- Interface Type: SAS-12GBPS
- Option Part Number: P12285-B21
- Spare Part Number: 872736-001
- Assembly Number: 876938-001
- HP GPN: 872483-004
- Capacity : 600 GB
- Spindle Speed : 10000 RPM
- Drive Transfer Rate : 1.2 GBPS (External)
Dimension and Weight
- Width : 2.8 Inch
- Depth : 3.9 Inch
- Height : 0.6 Inch
- Weight :0.50 LBS
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL420c (G8 G9) BL460c (G8 G9) BL465c (G8 G9) BL660c (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (G9) DL120 (G8 G9) DL160 (G8 G9) DL180 (G8 G9) DL320e (G8 G9) DL360 (G8 G9) DL360e (G8 G9) DL360p (G8 G9) DL388 (G9) DL380 (G8 G9) DL380e (G8 G9) DL380p (G8 G9) DL385 (G10) DL385p (G8 G9) DL560 (G8 G9) DL580 (G8 G9) DL160 (G10) DL360 (G10) DL380 (G10) DL385 (G10) DL560 (G10) DL580 (G10)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (G8 G9) ML150 (G8 G9) ML310e (G8 G9) ML350 (G8 G9) ML350e (G8 G9) ML350p (G8 G9) ML110 (G10) ML350 (G10)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL230s (G8 G9) SL250s (G8 G9) SL270s (G8 G9)
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL170r (G9) XL190r (G9) XL220a (G9) XL230a (G9) XL250a (G9) XL230k (G10)
- HPE Storage arrays: D3700 D2220sb StoreEasy 1830 1840
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product EG000600JWJNP at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Hard Drive - SAS-12GBPS
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.