The HPE ProCurve 2610-48-PWR L3 48 Ports Manageable Switch is a high-performance, fully managed Layer 3 switch designed for use in enterprise and data center environments. It features 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports and 2 dual-personality ports (10/100/1000 or SFP) for fiber connectivity. The switch also includes a built-in power supply, making it easy to install and power up.
This switch is designed for high-bandwidth applications and is capable of providing full wire-speed performance for all 48 ports. It also includes advanced features such as Quality of Service (QoS), VLANs, and Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for traffic management.
The switch is managed through a web-based interface, which allows for easy configuration and monitoring of the device. It also includes support for SNMP, RMON, and Telnet for remote management.
The HPE ProCurve 2610-48-PWR L3 48 Ports Manageable Switch also includes built-in security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and 802.1x authentication to help protect against unauthorized access and data breaches.
Power and Environmental Requirements
The J9089-61001 HPE ProCurve 2610-48-PWR L3 48 Ports Manageable Switch is a high-performance network switch that is designed for use in enterprise environments. It is powered by an internal power supply and requires an input voltage of 100-240 VAC at 50-60 Hz. The switch also has a maximum power consumption of 200 watts.
In terms of environmental requirements, the J9089-61001 HPE ProCurve 2610-48-PWR L3 48 Ports Manageable Switch is designed to operate in temperatures between 32 and 104 degrees Fahrenheit (0 and 40 degrees Celsius). It also has an operating humidity range of 10-90% non-condensing. The switch is also designed to withstand a maximum altitude of 10,000 feet (3,048 meters).
The HPE ProCurve 2610-48-PWR L3 48 Ports Manageable Switch is a high-performance network switch that offers advanced technologies for optimal network performance and security. Some of the key features and technologies include:
- Layer 3 Switching: This switch is capable of performing Layer 3 routing, which allows it to route data packets based on their IP addresses. This enables more efficient network traffic management and improves overall network performance.
- Power over Ethernet (PoE): This switch supports PoE, which allows it to power devices such as IP phones and wireless access points over the Ethernet cable. This eliminates the need for additional power cables and outlets.
- Quality of Service (QoS): This switch supports QoS, which allows it to prioritize different types of network traffic. This ensures that critical applications and services receive the bandwidth they need to function properly.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): This switch supports ACLs, which allow administrators to control access to the network. This helps to prevent unauthorized access and improves network security.
- IPv6 Support: This switch supports IPv6, which is the next generation of IP addresses. This allows for a larger number of IP addresses, which is important as more and more devices are connected to the internet.
- Web-based Management: This switch can be managed through a web-based interface, which makes it easy for administrators to configure and manage the switch remotely.
- SNMP Support: This switch supports SNMP, which allows it to be monitored and managed by network management systems. This helps to ensure that the switch is operating correctly and allows for quick troubleshooting in case of any issues.
Main Specification about this HPE J9089-61001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU # J9089-61001
- Device Type: Managed Switch
- Ports Qty : 48 X Ethernet 10base-T, Ethernet 100base-Tx
- Auxiliary Network Ports : 2x10/100/1000base-T
- Data Transfer Rate : 100 MBPS
- Data Link Protocol : Ethernet, Fast Ethernet
- Routing Protocol : Igmpv3
- Remote Management Protocol : Rmon 2, Telnet, Http, Ssh, Ssh-2
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Switching Protocol : Ethernet
- Mac Address Table Size : 8k Entries
- Features : Flow Control, Auto-Sensing Per Device, Auto-Negotiation, Bootp Support, Trunking, Vlan Support, Manageable, Stackable, Sntp Support
- Compliant Standards : IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (Lacp), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x
- Processor : 1 ( 1 ) : 300 MHz
- Ram : 128 Mb Sdram
- Flash Memory : 16 Mb Flash
Expansion / Connectivity
- Expansion Slots Total (Free) : 2 ( 2 ) X Sfp (Mini-Gbic)
- Interfaces : 48 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx - Rj-45 2 X Network - Ethernet 10base-T/100base-Tx/1000base-T - Rj-45 1 X Management - Rj-45
About New Bulk Pack Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9089-61001 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.