Maximize Your Network's Performance
Maximizing your network's performance refers to a set of strategies, techniques, and technologies that are used to improve the overall efficiency, speed, and reliability of a computer network. The goal of maximizing network performance is to ensure that all devices on the network can communicate and share resources effectively and efficiently.
There are several ways to maximize network performance, some examples include:
- Upgrading network hardware, such as routers, switches, and other devices, to improve their performance and capacity.
- Optimizing network configurations and settings to reduce congestion and increase throughput.
- Implementing network security measures, such as firewalls, encryption, and access controls, to protect the network from unauthorized access and cyber threats.
- Implementing Quality of Service (QoS) techniques to prioritize different types of network traffic, such as voice, video, and data.
- Implementing network monitoring and management tools to help identify and troubleshoot performance issues.
- Utilizing advanced technologies such as software defined networking (SDN), network function virtualization (NFV) and network segmentation to improve network performance and flexibility.
Modular Switching Power Solution
A modular switching power solution refers to a type of power supply that is designed to be easily and quickly replaced or upgraded. It usually comes in the form of a hot-swappable module that can be inserted or removed from a system without having to power down the entire system. This allows for easy maintenance and upgrades without disrupting the normal operation of the system.
Modular switching power supply solutions often come in different power ratings and can be used in a variety of applications, such as servers, switches, routers, and other network devices. They can also provide redundancy and hot-swap capabilities to ensure high availability and minimize downtime.
Advantages of using modular switching power solutions include:
- Flexibility: the ability to easily add or remove power modules as needed, allows for the power supply to be tailored to the specific needs of the system.
- Scalability: modular power supply can be easily upgraded as the power needs of the system change.
- Easy maintenance: by providing hot-swap capability, modular power supply allows for easy replacement or repair of individual power modules without having to power down the entire system.
- High availability: by providing redundancy and hot-swap capabilities, modular power supply can help ensure that the system stays up and running even if a power module fails.
575-Watts Power Supply
A 575-watts power supply is a type of power supply that is rated to deliver a maximum output of 575 watts. This means that it is capable of providing up to 575 watts of electrical power to the devices that are connected to it. The power supply converts the incoming AC power from the electrical grid into DC power, which is then used to power the devices connected to it.
575-watts power supply is commonly used in a variety of applications, such as servers, switches, routers, and other network devices, as well as in industrial control systems and other equipment that requires a moderate amount of power.
Some of the advantages of using a 575-watts power supply include:
- Efficiency: a high-quality power supply can convert a high percentage of the incoming AC power into usable DC power, which can help reduce energy costs.
- Reliability: a well-designed power supply can provide stable and consistent power output, which can help ensure that the devices connected to it operate correctly.
- Power handling: a 575-watts power supply can handle moderate power requirements of the devices, which can help reduce the risk of power-related issues.
Main Information about this HPE J9738A
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU # J9738A
- Device Type: Power Supply
Power Description of AC/DC Power Supply
- Input Voltage: 100-240 Volt AC
- Output Voltage: 54 Volt DC
- Type of Power Device: 575 Watt Switching PSU
- Power Supply Type: AC/DC
Dimension and Weight of 575 Watt Network PSU
- Width:3.40 Inch
- Depth: 9.37 Inch
- Height: 1.59 Inch
- Weight: 1.94 Lbs
- HPE Aruba X332 Power over Ethernet Plus (PoE+) Capable Switches
About Refurbished Products
Switching power supplies are not new inventions, first used in the 1970s. Today, they form the bulk of power supplies in the market for industrial and consumer use. As technology advances, the need for more efficient power supplies increases. The formerly famous linear power supplies cannot keep up with the new requirements, leading to the rise of switch-mode power supplies.
Efficient Thermal Management System
Power supplies generate a lot of heat in the conversion process. Not all the input AC power is converted to output DC power. The rest is lost in the form of heat, which increases the temperature inside a power supply. The switching power supplies have better thermal management, which prevents excess heating. So, they can perform well in many industrial applications.
One of the reasons leading to the rise of switch mode power supply is the high efficiency. Apart from having an efficient thermal management system, the power conversion frequency is above 90%. With this high rate, you don't have to worry about power wastage even if the SMPs remain in constant operation. The saved power may not be significant for home applications, but industrial users can feel the relief on their utility bills.
Low-Cost and Long Service Life
Most of the electronic components in power supplies degrade at high temperatures. A switching power supply maintains optimal thermal conditions even if used continuously. This reduces the operating cost and lengthens the lifespan of the entire power supply unit. We can also say that you get a more reliable power supply that is not prone to hardware failure.
Low Weight and Ultimate Protection
The use of switching elements in a switch mode power supply reduces the weight of the entire unit. The size of the required transformer is also reduced. This property is ideal if manufacturing or shopping for a power supply for your portable device. These power supplies also show excellent protection properties. The protection circuitry offers short-circuit, overload, overvoltage, overcurrent, and overheating protection. They are safe for use under any conditions.
Power Factor Correction Mechanism
The ability of a switching power supply to correct power factor is on another level. The harmonics your equipment feeds back to a power system can see the authorities increasing your utility bills. Using switching power supplies takes you off the hook as the PF will always be within the permitted value.
What to Know When Shopping for a New Power Supply?
Busying a switch-mode power supply presents a challenge to many people. That is probably because of the many models and form factors available in the market today. To get it right, understand the power requirement of your system and the form factor of the power supply that will fit in the casing. You should not have any problems if you consider the power factor model.
Shop for the best power supplies at ALLHDD for a better experience. You will not have to worry about anything because we have a customer support team to help you make the right decision. Contact us in case of any queries.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product J9738A at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.