The JC625A HPE 10500 48-ports GBE Sfp Eb Expansion Module is a high-performance network expansion module for the HPE 10500 switch. This module has the following technical specifications:
- Ports: The module features 48 Gigabit Ethernet SFP ports that support SFP transceivers for copper or fiber connectivity.
- Data Transfer Rate: The module provides a data transfer rate of up to 1 Gbps, ensuring fast and efficient data transfer between devices connected to the switch.
- Expansion Capability: The module provides an easy and efficient way to expand the network capabilities of the HPE 10500 switch, providing additional ports for connecting more devices to the network.
- High Availability: The module provides high availability through the use of multiple module redundancies, ensuring that network traffic can continue to flow even if one of the modules fails.
- Power Supply: The module requires a power supply of 3.0A @ -48V DC to operate.
- Dimensions: The module is compact and has dimensions of 17.5 x 6.5 x 1.5 inches, making it easy to install in a variety of network environments.
- Operating Temperature: The module has an operating temperature range of 32°F to 104°F (0°C to 40°C), making it suitable for use in a variety of environments.
- Compatibility: The JC625A HPE 10500 48-ports GBE Sfp Eb Expansion Module is compatible with the HPE 10500 switch, providing seamless integration and easy installation.
Management and Configuration
The JC625A HPE 10500 48-ports GBE SFP EB Expansion Module is a network switch module that can be used to extend the functionality of HPE 10500 switches. It provides 48 Gigabit Ethernet ports that support SFP transceivers for connecting to other network devices.
Management of the module is done through the HPE 10500 switch's management interface, either through the web-based graphical user interface (GUI) or through the command line interface (CLI). The module can be configured through the management interface to set up port-level attributes such as speed, duplex, and VLANs.
The HPE 10500 switch supports the use of multiple expansion modules, and they can be configured as a single logical switch, providing a scalable network solution. The switch also provides various management features such as Quality of Service (QoS), Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP), and VLAN Trunking Protocol (VTP).
Performance and Scalability
The JC625A HPE 10500 48-ports GBE SFP Expansion Module is designed for high-performance and scalability. It is specifically designed for the HPE 10500 Switch series to expand the number of Gigabit Ethernet (GBE) ports.
- The module supports 48 GBE ports, providing high-speed connectivity options for servers, storage, and other network devices.
- It supports the SFP (small form-factor pluggable) interface, allowing the use of both standard and short-range optical transceivers, providing flexible and cost-effective connectivity options.
- The module supports full-duplex, non-blocking performance, providing high-speed connectivity and minimizing network bottlenecks.
- The module supports Quality of Service (QoS) features, allowing for prioritization of network traffic based on user-defined criteria.
- The module can be easily added to the HPE 10500 Switch series, expanding the number of available ports and increasing the overall capacity of the network.
- The module supports stacking, allowing multiple switches to be combined into a single, scalable network.
- The module supports HPE's Virtual Switching Framework (VSF), providing a highly scalable and flexible network infrastructure.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- MPN: JC625A
- Type: Networking
- Expansion Module Type: 48 Port
- SKU: JC625A
- Device Type : Expansion Module - 48 Ports
- Form Factor : Plug-in Module
About New Bulk Pack Products
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure and meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in them. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure them to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fibre technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helps to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalogue, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and monitor a large number of contacts.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.