Product Overview of the HPE JZ337-61001
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas is a wireless access point that is designed to deliver high-performance wireless connectivity in environments that require maximum coverage and capacity. This access point is part of the Aruba family of wireless networking products, which are renowned for their reliability, security, and flexibility. In this article, we will discuss the features and benefits of the HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas.
Dual Radio Technology
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas is equipped with dual-radio technology, which enables it to support both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies simultaneously. This means that the access point can handle more devices and provide better performance by distributing the load between the two frequencies. The 2.4GHz frequency is ideal for devices that require longer-range coverage, while the 5GHz frequency is ideal for devices that require higher speeds.
2.4GBPS Wireless Speed
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas is capable of delivering wireless speeds of up to 2.4Gbps. This makes it ideal for high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming, online gaming, and large file transfers. With this access point, users can enjoy seamless wireless connectivity without any lag or buffering.
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas features internal antennas, which provide better coverage and reliability compared to external antennas. Internal antennas are also less susceptible to damage and interference, which makes them ideal for use in busy environments such as schools, hospitals, and offices. The internal antennas are also optimized for both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies, which means that users can enjoy maximum coverage and performance regardless of the frequency they are using.
Advanced Security Features
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas features advanced security features that ensure that the wireless network is protected from unauthorized access and attacks. The access point supports WPA2-Enterprise, which is a secure authentication protocol that provides strong encryption and authentication. The access point also supports the latest security standards such as 802.1X and MAC filtering, which provide additional layers of security.
The HPE JZ337-61001 Dual Radio Aruba AP-535 (US) Wireless 2.4Gbps Internal Antennas can be managed centrally using Aruba's cloud-based management platform. This allows network administrators to easily configure, monitor, and troubleshoot multiple access points from a single location. The cloud-based management platform also provides real-time analytics and reporting, which enables administrators to quickly identify and resolve network issues.
General Information about the HPE JZ337-61001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# JZ337-61001
- Device Type: Wireless
- Ports: 2.4GBPS
- Form Factor: External
- Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Line Coding Format: Cck, 64 Qam, 256 Qam, Bpsk, Qpsk, 16 Qam, Ofdm, 1024 Qam, Ofdma
- Data Link Protocol: Ieee 802.11b, Ieee 802.11a, Ieee 802.11g, Ieee 802.11n, Zigbee, Ieee 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, Ieee 802.11ax
- Spread Spectrum Method: Ofdm, Dsss
- Frequency Band: 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz
- Performance : Maximum Data Rate (2.4 Ghz): 1.150 MBPS Maximum Data Rate (5 Ghz): 2.4 GBPS Aggregate Bandwidth: 3.55 GBPS
- Capacity : Wireless Clients Per Wi-fi Radio: 1024 Ofdma Units: 37 Bssids Per Radio: 16
- Status Indicators: System, Status
- Trusted Platform Module (tpm), Lacp Support, Adaptive Radio Management (arm), Maximum Ratio Combining (mrc), Low Density Parity Check (ldpc), Transmit Beam-forming (txbf) Ready, Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum (dsss), Cyclic Delay Diversity (cdd), Space Time Blocking Code (stbc), Advanced Cellular Coexistence (acc), Clientmatch, Cyclic Shift Diversity (csd), Apprf Technology, Mu-mimo Technology, Packet Aggregation A-mpdu, Packet Aggregation A-msdu, Air Monitor (am), Intelligent Power Monitoring (ipm), Dynamic Frequency Selection (dfs), Secure Core Technology (sct), High-throughput (ht) Support, 4x4 Mu-mimo Technology, Led Off Mode, Energy-efficient Ethernet (eee), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiplexing (ofdm), Aruba Airmatch, Spectrum Analyzer, Very High Throughput (vht) Support, Security Slot (kensington Security Lock Compatible), Orthogonal Frequency Division Multiple Access (ofdma), Unified Ap Support, Custom Deep-sleep Mode, High Efficiency (he) Support, Target Wait Time (twt)
- Encryption Algorithm: Wpa, Wpa2, Wpa3
- Compliant Standards: Ieee 802.11b, Ieee 802.11a, Ieee 802.3af, Ieee 802.11g, Ieee 802.11n, Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.11ac, Ieee 802.3bz, Ieee 802.3bt, Ieee 802.11ax
- Antenna : Internal
- Antenna Qty : 4
- Directivity : Omni-directional
- Gain Level : 5.4 Dbi
- Internet Of Things (iot)
- Internet Of Things (iot) Compatible : Yes
- Communications Technology : Bluetooth, Zigbee
- Expansion / Connectivity
- 1 X Hpe Smart Rate - Rj-45
- 1 X 5gbase-t - Rj-45
- 1 X Usb 2.0 - Type A
- 1 X Console - Micro-usb
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.