Performance Testing and Benchmarks
Performance testing and benchmarks are critical processes to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of storage devices such as the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD. These tests help determine the performance capabilities of the SSD in different scenarios.
The MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD typically undergoes several performance tests and benchmarks to measure its capabilities. Some of the tests include sequential read and write tests, random read and write tests, and mixed workload tests.
Sequential read and write tests measure the speed of reading and writing data in a continuous stream, whereas random read and write tests measure the speed of accessing and processing data in random locations across the drive. Mixed workload tests assess the drive's ability to handle both read and write operations simultaneously.
In addition to these tests, the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is also benchmarked against industry-standard storage benchmarks, such as IOPS (Input/Output Operations Per Second) and throughput.
Through performance testing and benchmarking, the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD has shown impressive performance capabilities, with high read and write speeds, low latency, and high IOPS. These results demonstrate the ability of the SSD to handle enterprise-level workloads with ease and efficiency, making it an ideal choice for applications that require high-performance storage devices.
Installation and Configuration of the MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD
The installation and configuration of the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is a relatively straightforward process that can be performed by someone with a basic knowledge of computer hardware and storage systems.
To install the MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD, you will first need to identify an available drive bay on your server or storage system. This SSD is designed to fit into a 2.5-inch form factor, so you will need to ensure that the drive bay is compatible with this size.
Once you have identified an available drive bay, you can insert the MO0400EBTJV HPE SSD into the bay and secure it in place using the appropriate mounting screws. Next, you will need to connect the SATA interface cable to the drive and to the appropriate connector on the storage controller.
After the physical installation of the drive is complete, you will need to configure the storage controller to recognize the new drive. This may involve accessing the BIOS settings of the server or storage system and selecting the appropriate configuration options.
Once the controller has recognized the new drive, you will need to format the drive and assign it a drive letter or mount point in your operating system. This will allow you to begin using the drive for data storage and retrieval.
Price and Availability of Enterprise SSD
The MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is a high-performance, high-capacity solid-state drive that is designed for use in enterprise-level storage systems. As such, it is typically priced at a premium compared to consumer-grade SSDs.
The price of the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD will vary depending on the vendor and the quantity purchased. As of this writing, the price of this drive ranges from $250 to $400, depending on the vendor and the quantity purchased.
In terms of availability, the MO0400EBTJV HPE 400GB SATA 3GBPS 2.5 Inch Enterprise SSD is widely available through a variety of authorized vendors and resellers. Customers can purchase the drive directly from HPE or from authorized partners such as Dell, CDW, and Insight.
When purchasing enterprise SSDs, it is important to ensure that the vendor is an authorized reseller and that the drive is compatible with your specific storage system. Additionally, it is recommended to compare prices and availability from multiple vendors to ensure the best possible price and support.
General Information about this HP MO0400EBTJV
- Manufacturer: HP
- MPN : MO0400EBTJV
- Type : Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SSD Type : SATA 3GBPS
- SKU: MO0400EBTJV
- Option Part Number: 653126-B21
- Spare Part Number: 653970-001
- Assembly Part Number: 636458-003
- Form Factor : 2.5 Inch
- Capacity : 400 GB
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier
Product Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63 Inch
- Width: 3.10 Inch
- Depth: 5.45 Inch
- Weight: 1.50 Lbs
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: ProLiant BL420c (Gen8 Gen9) BL460c (Gen8 Gen9) BL465c (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL20 (Gen9) DL60 (Gen9) DL80 (Gen9) DL120 (Gen8 Gen9) DL160 (Gen8 Gen9) DL180 (Gen8 Gen9) DL320e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360e (Gen8 Gen9) DL360p (Gen8 Gen9) DL380e (Gen8 Gen9) DL380p (Gen8 Gen9) DL388 (Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 (Gen8 Gen9) ;ML150 (Gen8 Gen9) ML310e (Gen8 Gen9) ML350 (Gen8 Gen9) ML350e (Gen8 Gen9)
- HPE ProLiant SL Series: SL200t (Gen8 Gen9) SL230s (Gen8 Gen9) SL250s (Gen8 Gen9) SL2500 SL4550 (Gen8 Gen9) SL4545 (Gen8 Gen9) SL454x
- HPE Storage arrays: D3600 D3700
- HPE StoreEasy: 1430 1440 1530 1540 1630 1640
About New Bulk Pack Products
The SATA 3Gbps is a sample of the second revision of SATA technology and can also be referred to as SATA II. The SATA II has data transfer rates of 3Gbs per second and can reach a capacity of 300MB/s for HDDs and up to 550 MB/s for SSDs.
It took a lot of effort to improve the performance and speeds of solid-state drives (SSD). The upgrade to the SATA-3Gbps SSD can help users get a tune-up and extract greater performance out of their workstations, PCs, and servers. Without a doubt, the SATA-3Gbps SSDs will easily exceed the interface's throughput ceiling compared to the mechanical hard drives of a similar interface. Another major advantage of the SSDs is the innate ability to handle random I/O requests. If you've not used a SATA II SSD, you are losing increased performance and have not experienced responsiveness: apps start faster, faster system boots, and faster file transfers.
SATA 3Gbps has quite some impressive speeds and will reduce boot times and application load times thereby increasing productivity. The SSDs can eliminate hard drive failures and hard drive crashes making them ideal for system builders and enterprise environments. The SSD differs in that it has no moving components making use of microchips but will have the standard SATA interface. SSDs are built for reliability and durability as well as performance gains.
Browse through the products under this category for all your SATA 3gbps SSD needs. We have a variety of storage capacity options that include 60GB, 100GB, 120GB, 160GB, 200GB, 400GB, 480GB, 600GB, 800GB, 960GB SSDs to meet your storage needs. Some of the notable features of the SATA 3Gbps and the SSDs products listed above are:
- Data throughput of up to 3.0 Gb/s
- Multi-level cell NAND flash technology for better storage speeds.
- Read speed of up to 230 MB/s and write speeds of up to 180 MB/s. The fast read/write speeds improve data transfer and increase overall system responsiveness.
- Support for native command queuing (NCQ) to increase efficiency in the execution order of reading and writing commands.
- Available in the 2.5-inch form factor for deployment in space-constrained environments in light and thin form factor devices and system configurations.
- Backward and forward compatibility with devices that support the SATA standard. The SATA 3Gbps SSDs are compatible with the different revisions of SATA – backward compatible with SATA 1.5 Gb/s and forward compatible with SATA-III/SATA 6Gbps.
- Non-volatile flash memory to allow outstanding data retention.
- Advanced garbage collection algorithms serve to maintain the high performance of the SSD even after long durations in operation.
- Error correction code functionality for reliable data transfer.
- Wear leveling support and shock resistance.
- Low power consumption which is particularly helpful in preserving battery runtime in PCs and increases efficiency in notebooks users.
- Support for hardware purge for faster deleting of data at the push of a button and write-protect functionality to prevent data modification.
The SATA 3Gbps SSD offers cool and silent operation mainly due to the lack of moving parts which also means lower power use. Lower energy consumption arises from the fact that the SSD will use lesser power and that its cooling needs are much lower.
All the SATA II SSDs have built-in reliability that includes the power shield to prevent damage caused by power failure. For a longer lifespan, the SMART command aids in the detection of possible drive failure before it even occurs. We have solid warranties – up to 3 years – on all our drives so that you can peace of mind that you are covered and using tested components including SATA cables.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product MO0400EBTJV at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.