Main Informaion of HPE MO0800FBRWD SSD
- HPE MO0800FBRWD 800GB SAS 6GBPS Enterprise Mainstream SSD
- Manufacturer :HPE
- Model Number or SKU# MO0800FBRWD
- Capacity: 800 GB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 6Gbps
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Standard Carrier
- Workload Type: Enterprise Mainstream
- Bundled with: HPE Standard Carrier
Performance of 800GB SAS 6GBPS
- Drive Transfer Rate: 6 Gb/sec (external)
Expansion & Connectivity of Enterprise Mainstream SSD
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 6 Gb/s
- Compatible Bay: 2.5" SFF
Compatibility of 2.5 INCH SSD
- ProLiant BL Series: BL20p (Gen4) BL45p (Gen2) BL460c (Gen6 Gen7) BL465c (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) BL480c (BL620c Gen7) BL680c (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) BL685c (Gen6 Gen7) WS460c (Gen6 Gen7)
- ProLiant DL Series: DL1000 DL120 (Gen6 Gen7) DL160 (Gen6 Gen7) DL160se (Gen6 Gen7) DL165 (Gen6 Gen7) DL170e (Gen6 Gen7) DL170h (Gen6 Gen7) DL180 (Gen6 Gen7) DL320 (Gen6 Gen7) DL360 (Gen4p Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL365 (Gen1 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL370 (Gen6 Gen7) DL380 (Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL385 (Gen1 Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen5/Gen5p Gen6 Gen7) DL580 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) DL585 (Gen2 Gen3 Gen4 Gen6 Gen7) DL785 (Gen6)
- ProLiant ML Series: ML 110 (Gen7) ML350 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) ML370 (Gen5 Gen6 Gen7) ML570 (Gen3 Gen4 Gen5)
- ProLiant SL Series: SL390s (Gen6 Gen7)
- HP Storage Systems: D2700 MSA50 MSA60 MSA70 X1500 (Gen2) X16000 (Gen2) X1800 (Gen2) X3400 (Gen2) X3800 (Gen2)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
With the SAS 6Gbps SSD, you can use the same slots as with a hard disk drive that had the SAS interface. Check through our product offering for SAS SSDs in the 3Gbps, 6Gbps, and 12Gbps bandwidth options as well as either the 2.5-inch or the 3.5-inch form factors.
The SAS 6Gbps SSD is chiefly used for enterprise server applications. They are also suited for storage arrays that have application workloads that require high input/output (I/O), low latency, and high availability. If your business is based upon data analytics, online transaction processing, server virtualization, and high-performance computing, the SAS 6Gbps SSD is an excellent choice.
Notable features of the SAS 6Gbps SSD based on the serial attachment SCSI standard include:
- Performance: The data transfer speeds/rates in and out of storage will readily exceed 6Gbps (600MB/s throughput) and support full-duplex transmissions and advanced command queuing. This makes SAS 6Gbps SSD ideal for servers and workstations that require high data read/write speeds.
- Storage capacity: Even though the SAS technology is not big on storage capacity, there are still plenty of options to achieve collective storage capacity through a combination of both multiple SATA and SAS drives. We have the following capacities: 200GB, 300GB, 400GB, 480GB, 800GB, 920GB, 960GB, 1.6TB, 1.92TB, 2TB, 3.84TB, 4TB, and 7.68TB.
- Flexibility: The flexibility in using the SAS 6Gbps comes with backward compatibility with SCSI standards and the physical and software compatibility on SATA drives.
- Scalability: The SAS 6Gbps offers a wide address range to support connections to external storage systems and other devices using long cables and small connectors.
- Reliability: It is highly possible to implement point-to-point connections, redundancy paths, and dual active port support with the SAS 6Gbps drives. The durability of the drives which is denoted as the meantime before failure (MTBF) is 1.2 to 1.6 million hours. The support of multiple data paths allows for greater availability and high-performance levels. In addition, the multiple data paths support data path redundancy.
- RAID technology: SAS technology makes use of SCSI technology, which incorporates a redundant array of independent disks (RAID) to prevent data loss. The RAID technology is critical for servers and workstations that process many transfers of temporary data. SAS technology employs multiple circuitry that allows data to be rerouted to a secondary circuit if the primary circuit fails.
The SAS 6Gbps will offer faster data transfer rates, easily achieving 600MB/s throughput. Compared to SATA SSDs, the SAS 6Gbps supports the dual-port operation and plenty of built-in features that include RAID technology for data integrity, advanced error correction, and high signal quality on the cable with all work to improve reliability.
SAS 6GBps drives have a higher signal voltage that supports a good overall end-to-end data integrity at double the speed on SATA drives. You will get high availability and better data path redundancy. This high capacity SAS SSD is ideal for read-intensive workloads.