Introduction to the HPE 64GB 2933MHZ RAM
The HPE 64GB 2933MHZ PC4-23466 Cl21 SDRAM DDR4 Red Ram is a high-performance computer memory designed for use in desktop and server systems. With a capacity of 64GB, it provides ample memory for running multiple applications and programs simultaneously. The memory's speed of 2933MHZ also ensures that data can be quickly accessed and processed. Additionally, the use of the PC4-23466 memory standard ensures compatibility with a wide range of systems. The Cl21 refers to the CAS Latency, it's a measure of the delay time between the memory controller sending a request for data and the memory module actually starting to return the requested data. Lower CAS Latency means faster memory access and higher performance. The red color designates it as a high-performance memory product manufactured by HPE. It is also known as DDR4 (Double Data Rate 4) which is the latest generation of RAM, it offers faster data transfer rates, higher memory bandwidth, lower power consumption and improved thermal efficiency compared to previous generations of DDR memory.
ECC Technology and Benefits
ECC (Error Correcting Code) technology is a type of memory that includes additional hardware to detect and correct errors in data. ECC memory is commonly used in servers, workstations, and other mission-critical systems where data integrity is essential.
The benefits of ECC technology in the P00926-K21 HPE 64GB 2933MHZ PC4-23466 Cl21 SDRAM DDR4 Red Ram include:
- Data Integrity: ECC memory can detect and correct single-bit errors in data, ensuring that the information stored in memory is accurate and reliable.
- Improved Reliability: ECC memory is less susceptible to errors caused by environmental factors such as temperature and humidity, which can lead to improved system stability and uptime.
- Increased Security: ECC memory can help protect against memory errors that could be caused by malicious attacks, such as Rowhammer attacks.
- Better Performance: ECC memory can improve performance by allowing the system to continue running even when errors occur, rather than stopping and restarting.
- Cost-effective: ECC memory can be more cost-effective than other types of memory, especially for systems that require high reliability and uptime.
Power Efficiency and Heat Dissipation
Power efficiency and heat dissipation are important factors to consider when selecting computer memory, particularly for systems that are running at high speeds or for extended periods of time. The P00926-K21 HPE 64GB 2933MHZ PC4-23466 Cl21 SDRAM DDR4 Red Ram has been designed with power efficiency and heat dissipation in mind.
- Power efficiency: DDR4 memory uses less power than DDR3 memory, which means that the P00926-K21 HPE 64GB 2933MHZ PC4-23466 Cl21 SDRAM DDR4 Red Ram will consume less power than a DDR3 memory module of the same capacity. This can help to reduce power consumption and extend the life of the system.
- Heat dissipation: The P00926-K21 HPE 64GB 2933MHZ PC4-23466 Cl21 SDRAM DDR4 Red Ram is designed to dissipate heat effectively, which helps to keep the memory running at optimal temperatures. This can help to extend the life of the memory and improve system stability.
- Low voltage : DDR4 memory operates at a lower voltage than DDR3 memory, which further reduces power consumption and helps to keep the memory cool.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Manufacturer Part Number: P00926-K21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-23466
- Product Name: HPE 64GB (1X64GB) Quad Rank X4 DDR4-2933 Cas-21-21-21 Load Reduced Smart Memory Kit
- Product Type: Ram Module
- Storage Capacity: 64GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM - DIMM 288-Pin
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 64GB
- Memory Speed: 2933mhz (PC4-23466)
- Features: Quad Rank X4, Load-Reduced Dimm (Lrdimm)
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- Latency Timings: Cl21 (21-21-21)
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
- HPE Proliant Bl460c Blade Servers
- HPE Proliant Xl230k Servers
- HPE Proliant Dl360/Dl380 Servers
- HPE Proliant Ml350 Servers
- HPE Synergy 480 Compute Modules
- HPE Proliant Dl560/Dl580 Servers
- HPE Synergy 660 Compute Modules
- HPE Proliant Apollo 2000 Xl170r/Xl190r/Apollo 4200/Apollo 4500 Xl450/Apollo 6500 Servers
About New Bulk Pack Products
The very efficient DDR4 PC4-23466 288-pin DIMM Memory Module is an excellent performance upgrade for your system. This memory module is compatible with computers from leading brands, including Dell, Lenovo, and HP, to name a few. Thanks to our extensive collection on allhdd.com, you can purchase different DDR4 2933MHz (PC4-23466) DIMM capacities, including 64GB at unbeatable prices. Expanding the system memory is the cheapest and straightforward DIY installation solution to ensure top-level performance. You get to instantly enhance application and system speed, gaming, and specific memory-intensive usages, including video streaming over wireless networks. This is where an ultra-fast memory like the 2933MHz 288-pin DIMM memory comes in handy.
The PC4-23466 Memory Module
All memory modules available on allhdd.com are developed and tested to the JEDEC Standard to deliver assured reliability and speed. The PC4-23466 memory module is not an exception as it is fully optimized for the latest DDR4 motherboards. It is an ideal desktop RAM to eradicate system slowdowns or bottlenecks by providing applications with ample memory to use.
The PC4-23466 modules are famous among DIY professionals and power enthusiasts looking for blistering speed, performance, reliability, and overclocking potential from their computers. It delivers top-of-the-range performance and is fully compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel platforms.
Memory Clock Speed
DDR4 happens to be the latest memory type with a stock speed of 2133 MHz or 2400 MHz.
RAM speed is commonly measured in megahertz and shorted as "MHz." It is a measure of the number of times per second the RAM accesses its memory, referred to as the clock speed. The PC4-23466 288-pin DIMM has a memory clock speed of 2933 MHz.
I/O bus clock
The input/output bus clock is usually half the data bus rate. The DDR4 2933MHz has a I/O bus clock of 11733MHz.
Considerations Before Investing in a Memory Module
If you're a power user and happen to run some of the latest and demanding games and applications, you'll do well by upgrading your system memory. However, you wouldn't just want to jump right in without a few considerations. Here are a few things to note before making purchase decisions.
You must ensure you buy a memory module with an interface that is compatible with your system's motherboard. This is crucial as memory modules are generation-specific. It implies that DDR3 RAM will not work on a motherboard with a DDR4 slot. The same thing applies to other RAMs and dissimilar motherboards.
While you can mount a RAM with a higher frequency than that of the motherboard, it is disastrous to mount a RAM with a lower frequency than that of the motherboard. If you do this, both components will be damaged. Thus, consider the frequency of both motherboard and RAM before buying.
When choosing a RAM, the capacity is a function of the system's workload. The higher the RAM's capacity, the larger data can be stored by applications. In other words, more applications can run simultaneously when you have a RAM with a large capacity.Buy the best PC4-23466 RAM, compatible with many systems, for flawless performance and speed on allhdd.com. We offer free ground-shipping to 48 states in the U.S.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product P00926-K21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Memory - Pc4-23466
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.