Main Information of HPE P04523-X21 7.68TB
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P04523-X21
- Device Type: Solid State Drive - Hot-Swap
- Capacity: 7.68 TB
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-Level Cell (TLC)
- Connectivity: Dual Port
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 12Gbps
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Height: 15 mm
Performance of HPE P04523-X21
- Lifetime Writes: 14016
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 Gb/sec (external)
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 110000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 165000@Q32
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 48000
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 48000@Q4
- MAX Seq Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1075
- Max Seq Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1030
- Random Read Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 135
- Random Write Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 35
Power Consumption of P04523-X21 HPE 7.68TB SAS-12GBPS
- Idle Time: 5.00 Watt
- Random Read: 6.20 Watt
- Random Write: 6.20 Watt
- Sequential Read: 8.56 Watt
- Sequential Write: 8.56 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 5.90 Watt
- Maximum: 8.56 Watt
Compatibility of SAS12GBPS SSD
- HPE ProLiant Dl Series: DL325 Gen10 , DL325 Gen10 Base , DL325 Gen10 Entry , DL325 Gen10 Performance , DL325 Gen10 Plus , DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution , DL325 Gen10 Solution , DL360 Gen10 Entry , DL360 Gen10 Low , DL360 Gen10 Network Choice , DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform , DL360 Gen10 SMB , DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice , DL360 Gen10 Solution , DL380 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera , DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB , DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform , DL380 Gen10 High Performance , DL380 Gen10 Hybrid Server for Datera , DL380 Gen10 Network Choice , DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for CTERA , DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block , DL380 Gen10 SMB , DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice , DL380 Gen10 Solution , DL385 Gen10 , DL385 Gen10 Base , DL385 Gen10 Entry , DL385 Gen10 High-Performance , DL385 Gen10 Performance , DL385 Gen10 Plus , DL385 Gen10 Plus Entry , DL385 Gen10 SMB , DL385 Gen10 Solution , DL388 Gen10 , DL560 Gen10 Base , DL580 Gen10 , DL580 Gen10 Base , DL580 Gen10 Entry , DL580 Gen10 Performance , DX560 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 , ML110 Gen10 Entry , ML110 Gen10 Performance , ML110 Gen10 Solution , ML350 Gen10 , ML350 Gen10 Base , ML350 Gen10 Entry , ML350 Gen10 High Performance , ML350 Gen10 Performance , ML350 Gen10 SMB , ML350 Gen10 Solution , ML350 Gen10 Special Server , ML350 Gen10 Sub-Entry
- HPE Synergy Series: 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module , 660 Gen10 Compute Module , 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module , 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module , 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module , 680 Gen9 4S-EX Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage