Details Information about this HPE P05671-B21
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P05671-B21
- Product Name : Proliant Dl580 Gen10 - 4u Rack Mountable Server ( Pre-configured Model)
Processor & Chipset
- Cpu : Intel Xeon Platinum 8260 / 2.4 Ghz
- Max Turbo Speed : 3.9 Ghz
- Number Of Cores : 24-core
- Cpu Qty : 4
- Max Cpu Qty : 4
- Cpu Upgradabilty : Upgradable
- Processor Main Features : Hyper-threading Technology, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2
- Cpu Socket : Fclga3647 Socket
- Chipset Type : Intel C621
- Cache Memory :
- Installed Size : L3 Cache - 143 Mb
- Cache Per Processor : 35.75 Mb
- Installed Size : 512 Gb / 1.5 Tb (max)
- Technology : Ddr4 Sdram - Ecc
- Effective Memory Speed : 2933 Mhz
- Rated Memory Speed : 2933 Mhz
- Memory Specification Compliance : Pc4-23466
- Form Factor : Dimm 288-pin
- Slots : 48 (total) / 32 (empty)
- Features : Registered, HPE Smartmemory
- Configuration Features : 16 X 32 Gb
- Ram Supported : 1.5 Tb Registered - Ecc 6 Tb Load-reduced - Ecc
- Hard Drive : None
- Optical Drive : None
- Storage Controllers:
- Type : 1 X Raid - Pcie 3.0 X8
- Controller Interface Type : Sata 6gb/s / Sas 12gb/s
- Storage Controller Name : Smart Array P408i-p With 2gb Fbwc
- Channel Qty : 8
- Raid Level : Raid 0, Raid 1, Raid 5, Raid 6, Raid 10, Raid 50, Raid 60, 1adm, 10adm
- Buffer Size : 2 Gb
Display & Graphics Controllers
- Video Memory : 16 Mb
- Video Interfaces : Vga
- Network & Communication:
- Interface (bus) Type : Pci Express 3.0 X8
- Ethernet Ports : 2 X 10/25 Gigabit Ethernet Sfp28
- Ethernet Controller : Hp 640flr
- Data Link Protocol : 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Remote Management Controller : Integrated Lights-out 5
- Features : Wake On Lan (wol), Acpi Support, Pxe Support
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.3ae, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.1qbb, Ieee 802.1qaz, Ieee 802.1qau, Ieee 802.1qbg, Ieee 1588v2, Ieee 802.3as
Expansion / Connectivity
- Bays :
- 8 (total) / 8 (free) X Hot-swap 2.5 Sff
- Slots :
- 4 (total) / 4 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Full-length Full-height
- 1 (total) / 0 (free) X Flexiblelom
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Microsd Card
- 4 (total) / 4 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Full-length, Full-height
- 2 (total) / 2 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X16 - Three-quarter-length, Full-height
- 6 (total) / 6 (free) X Pcie 3.0 X8 - Three-quarter-length, Full-height
- 1 X Serial
- 1 X Vga
- 1 X Hp Ilo - Rj-45
- 2 X Usb 2.0
- 2 X Lan (25gigabit Ethernet) (sfp28)
- 5 X Usb 3.0 (1 Front, 2 Rear, 2 Internal)
- 1 X Hp Ilo (1 In Front)
- Included Accessories
- Rack Rail Kit
- Cable Management Arm
- Compliant Standards :
- Aes, Fips 140-2, Weee, Acpi 6.1
- Device Type : Power Supply - Hot-plug
- Power Redundancy : Yes
- Installed Qty : 4
- Max Supported Qty : 4
- Nominal Voltage : Ac 200/240 V (50/60 Hz)
- Power Provided : 1600 Watt
- 80 Plus Certification : 80 Plus Platinum
- Efficiency : 94%
Dimensions & Weight
- Width : 17.5 In
- Depth : 29.6 In
- Height : 6.9 In
- Weight : 61.99 Lbs
About Refurbished Products
Businesses are rapidly expanding. Technology is also advancing at an alarming rate with the introduction of machine learning, Artificial Intelligence, virtual reality. All these are memory-intensive applications that require reliable, scalable, and high-performing storage solutions. All these needs can be met thanks to HP Proliant DL580 server series and their ability to meet the growing needs for better performance.
All DL580 servers have great features to offer you a long-lasting solution and boast high data processing power. Thanks to faster memories, PCIe 3.0 IO slots, etc. Proliant DL580 is a working horse suitable for any use.
Ideal for Business Environments
You get just what you need for your business. It never matters what applications you are using or plan to use. The ProLiant DL580 series is very adaptable to any environment. You only need to configure the computing power you need for the task. For example, you can buy Xeon 3.2GHz servers for applications such as Artificial Intelligence and virtualization or go for Xeon 2.0GHz for small to medium applications.
HP Proliant DL580 Server Offers Scalable Performance
You may not know what the future holds for your business data storage needs. That is what the Intel Xeon servers are designed for. They are scalable according to the growing needs and workloads that you have. The good thing is that all Xeon DL580 servers come in standard 4U form factors, and with up to 48 DIMM slots, you do not have to worry about file storage. HPE Proliant DL580 gen10 server allows you to include up to 4 powerful processors to meet your growing need for higher computing power.
Secure and Reliable Data Processing and Storage Solution
Data integrity is not just a matter of personal preferences. Industry standards demand that your data center or IT system is very secure. With Xeon 3.2GHz servers or any other in this category, such as the Xeon 2.5GHz, most of the data security tasks are taken care of for you. The HPE iLO APSE runs firmware code when booting and performs validation tasks. Any discrepancies are solved by rolling it back to the factory setting or last known state. Firmware is also checked once a day. There is no room for the attacker's code to execute in the DL580 servers.
Better Management and Service Delivery
Be it Xeon 2.4GHz, Xeon 2.26GHz, or any other subcategory of the Proliant DL580 server series, you will find it easy to automate everything connected to it. The HPE OneView software in these servers makes it easy to manage the IT infrastructure. You can also download intelligent provisioning tools you like for this purpose.
Buying Proliant DL580 Servers to Meet your Rapidly Growing Needs
Secure the future of your business or by acquiring a highly scalable data processing and storage solution. Regardless of the applications that you will need tomorrow, the HP Proliant DL580 server will meet it.
Place your order for any Intel Xeon rack-mountable servers at ALLHDD. We stock a collection of servers from the world-leading manufacturer. The quality of the products is not questionable as all checked against strict industry standards. We also offer a warranty and promise timely delivery. Buy a product you can trust from a leading supplier of computer hardware.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.