Overview of the P05712-B21 HPE Xeon Processor
The P05712-B21 HPE Xeon 26-core Platinum 8270 2.7ghz 35.75mb Smart Cache 10.4gt/s Upi Speed Socket Fclga3647 14nm 205w Processor is a powerful processor designed by HPE. This processor is a 26-core processor with a base clock speed of 2.7 GHz, and it comes with 35.75MB of smart cache. In this article, we will discuss the features of this processor, its specifications, and its applications.
The P05712-B21 HPE Xeon 26-core Platinum 8270 2.7ghz 35.75mb Smart Cache 10.4gt/s Upi Speed Socket Fclga3647 14nm 205w Processor is designed to provide high performance in a wide range of applications. Some of the key features of this processor are:
- 26 cores: This processor has 26 cores, which means it can handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- 2.7 GHz base clock speed: The base clock speed of this processor is 2.7 GHz, which means it can perform tasks quickly.
- 35.75MB of smart cache: This processor comes with 35.75MB of smart cache, which helps it access frequently used data quickly.
- 10.4 GT/s UPI speed: The UPI speed of this processor is 10.4 GT/s, which means it can transfer data quickly between multiple processors.
- Socket FCLGA3647: This processor is compatible with the Socket FCLGA3647, which is a server socket.
- 14nm manufacturing process: This processor is manufactured using the 14nm manufacturing process, which makes it energy-efficient.
- 205W TDP: This processor has a TDP (thermal design power) of 205W, which means it can consume up to 205 watts of power under heavy load.
The P05712-B21 HPE Xeon 26-core Platinum 8270 2.7ghz 35.75mb Smart Cache 10.4gt/s Upi Speed Socket Fclga3647 14nm 205w Processor has the following specifications:
- Number of cores: 26
- Base clock speed: 2.7 GHz
- Smart cache: 35.75MB
- UPI speed: 10.4 GT/s
- Socket: FCLGA3647
- Manufacturing process: 14nm
- TDP: 205W
The P05712-B21 HPE Xeon 26-core Platinum 8270 2.7ghz 35.75mb Smart Cache 10.4gt/s Upi Speed Socket Fclga3647 14nm 205w Processor is designed for use in servers and workstations. It is ideal for applications that require high performance, such as:
- Virtualization: This processor can handle multiple virtual machines simultaneously, making it ideal for virtualization applications.
- Big data analytics: This processor can process large amounts of data quickly, making it ideal for big data analytics applications.
- Machine learning: This processor can handle complex machine learning algorithms quickly, making it ideal for machine learning applications.
- High-performance computing: This processor is designed for high-performance computing applications that require a lot of processing power.
Sumamry the P05712-B21 HPE Xeon 26-core Platinum 8270 2.7ghz 35.75mb Smart Cache 10.4gt/s Upi Speed Socket Fclga3647 14nm 205.
- Product Type : Server Processor
- Model Number or SKU# P05712-B21
- Product Model : Platinum 8270
- Processor Core : 26-Core
- Clock Speed : 2.70ghz
- Max Turbo Frequency : 4.00ghz
- Ultrapath Interconnect(Upi) Speed : 10.4gt/S
- No. Of Upi Links : 3
- Instruction Set : 64-Bit
- Instruction Set Extensions : Intel® Sse4.2, Intel® Avx, Intel® Avx2, Intel® Avx-512
Cache Memory Detail
- L3 Cache : 35.75mb
- Lithography : 14nm
- Max Thermal Design Power (Tdp) : 205w
- Compatible Processor Socket : Fclga3647
About New Bulk Pack Products
With the many different server processors on the market today, it is not easy to shop for the most appropriate one for your applications. We have seen a series of releases of new processor models in the past decade, and Intel Xeon 26 core is one of them. This CPU mainly targets the server and workstations because of the high demand for performance. You can consider it for a wide range of applications in small enterprises and big data centers.
The Best among The Scalable Family of Processors
The scalable family of processors is categorized into platinum, gold, silver, and bronze. At the top of the ladder, we have the Intel Xeon 26 core platinum processors. Why are they occupying the top slot? These CPUs feature up to 8 different socket configurations and support DDR4-2666 MHz memory. There are two FMA independent units for every chore and can be overclocked through the Intel Turbo Boost Technology. Other models also have distinguishing features that enhance their reliability and performance.
Designed for All Workload Types
There are only two types of workloads that a program can throw to a processor: single-thread and multithread loads. The former uses only a single core of the CPU, while the former uses more than one, depending on the number of threads initiated. When handling a single-threaded task, the other CPU chores are deactivated or turned to the sleeping mode to save on power usage. Multithreaded applications are handled differently. Different threads are spread across the CPU cores for better performance and to have the job done faster. Fortunately, Intel Xeon 26 core is not core-limited.
Large Memory and Better Thermal Optimization
Apart from the clock speed, the capacity and type of cache memory are key parameters that you need to consider when shopping for server CPUs. Most of the Intel Xeon processors have relatively high cache memory, and the 26 core is not optional. As a result of a high capacity level 3 cache memory of up to 35.75MB, these processors have a high performance demanded by most multithreaded applications.
You can expect such a multicore processor to generate a lot of heat, but that might not be the case with the Intel Xeon 26 core processor. The CPU is optimized to reduce internal heating by regulating the power going to each processor core.
Shop for quality processors at ALLHDD to make your server more reliable. We supply the CPUs in both wholesale and retail. Reach out for more information or assistance.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.