Scalability and Expandability Options
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 4110 server, with model number P06420-B21, is a highly scalable and expandable server that offers various options for businesses to meet their growing computing needs.
Here are some of the scalability and expandability options available with this server:
- Processor Upgrades: The server comes with a single Intel Xeon Silver 4110 processor, but it can be upgraded to a dual-processor configuration to increase processing power. The server supports a range of Intel Xeon Scalable processors, including Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum processors.
- Memory Upgrades: The server comes with 16GB of DDR4 memory, but it can be expanded to support up to 3TB of memory using 24 DIMM slots. This makes the server suitable for memory-intensive workloads like virtualization and big data analytics.
- Storage Upgrades: The server comes with an HPE Smart Array P408i-a controller and 8 small form factor (SFF) drive bays, but it can be expanded to support up to 24 SFF or 12 large form factor (LFF) drive bays. This allows businesses to increase their storage capacity as needed to store large amounts of data.
- Expansion Slots: The server comes with 3 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots, but it can be expanded to support up to 6 PCIe 3.0 expansion slots. This allows businesses to add more network interface cards, storage controllers, or other expansion cards to meet their specific needs.
- Power Supply Upgrades: The server comes with a single 500W power supply, but it can be upgraded to support up to 2 800W or 1600W power supplies for increased redundancy and power capacity.
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 server is designed with a range of security features to help protect against unauthorized access, data theft, and other potential security threats. Some of the security features of the P06420-B21 model include:
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0: The server comes with an integrated TPM 2.0, which provides hardware-based security features such as secure boot, data encryption, and secure key storage.
- Secure Recovery: The server supports secure recovery using the HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition, which ensures that the server can be recovered safely and securely even if the firmware is compromised.
- Secure Firmware Updates: The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 server uses a secure boot process and digitally signed firmware to help protect against malicious firmware attacks.
- Runtime Firmware Validation: The server uses HPE iLO Advanced Premium Security Edition to validate the firmware at runtime, ensuring that the server is running only trusted firmware.
- Silicon Root of Trust: The server has a Silicon Root of Trust that provides a hardware-based foundation for security, helping to protect against unauthorized access to the system.
Server Management and Monitoring Tools
The HPE Proliant DL380 Gen10 server is a high-performance server designed for enterprise-level workloads. It comes equipped with an Intel Xeon Silver 4110 processor, 16GB of RAM, and an HPE Smart Array P408i-a controller with support for up to 8 small form factor (SFF) drives. The server also features redundant power supplies rated at 500W, ensuring that the system remains up and running even in the event of a power supply failure.
To manage and monitor the server, HPE provides a suite of software tools. These tools include the HPE Integrated Lights Out (iLO) management interface, which allows administrators to remotely manage the server over a network connection. iLO provides access to a range of system information, such as hardware health status, power consumption, and thermal information.
In addition to iLO, HPE also offers the HPE Systems Insight Manager (SIM) software, which provides a centralized management platform for HPE servers and other devices in the datacenter. SIM allows administrators to monitor the performance and health of the server, as well as automate tasks such as firmware updates and software deployments.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Manufacturer Part Number: P06420-B21
- Sub- Type: Proliant DL380
- Brand Name: HPE
- Product Line: ProLiant
- Product Series: DL380 G10
- Product Name: ProLiant DL380 Gen10 4110 1P 16GB-R P408i-a 8SFF 500W RPS Performance Server
- Product Type: Server
Processor & Chipset
- Number of Processors Supported: 2
- Number of Processors Installed: 1
- Processor Manufacturer: Intel
- Processor Type: Xeon silver
- Processor Model: 4110
- Processor Core Octa-core (8 Core)
- Processor Speed: 2.10 GHz
- Standard Memory: 16 GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number of Total Memory Slots 24
- Number of Occupied Memory Slots 1
- Total Hard Drive Capacity: No
- Optical Drive Type: No
- Controller Type: serial ATA/600
- RAID Supported: Yes
- Number of Total Expansion Bays: 8
- Number of Internal 2.5" Bays 8
- Hot Swappable Bays: Yes
Display & Graphics
- Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 16 MB
- NETWORK & COMMUNICATION:
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating System: No
- Number of Power Supplies Supported 2
- Number of Power Supplies Installed 1
- Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 500 W
Server - ProLiant DL380
Updated looks, better design, advanced bezel, and scalable processors are all features for the HP ProLiant DL380. This DL380 listened to every tech-savvy's needs who dreamt of having the performance, expandability, and scalability in a single server. That's where this ProLiant Server fits in! This versatile model features plenty of configurations that offer flexible operations and diversify the workload using containers, clouds, and virtualization.
We, at ALLHDD, have got you covered with a range of HPE ProLiant DL380 servers from Xeon or Xeon 1.90GHz to Xeon 3.9GHz. Within this range, plenty of models fall in to let the users get what they have dreamt of for years. Here's what you need to know more about the ProLiant DL380 Gen10 Server.
Intel Xeon's Scalable Processor Chipset Support:
Performance and accuracy are what a user craves in small or large-scale businesses! Worry not, as this HPE ProLiant is equipped with Intel's new C621 chipset, which falls in the scalable family. This chipset made this HP ProLiant DL380 compatible with the Platinum 8100 series, 6100 and 5100 Gold series, and the Bronze 3100 series. All in all, you can get up to 28 cores as per your need or demand. This way, your server will manage more workload in a single chassis with more containers. The flexible power slots enable the users to integrate the right-size PSUs, enhancing their overall efficiency by 14 to 16%.
HPE Persistent Memory:
HP ProLiant DL380 can achieve a faster and quicker response with each processor backed up by the six memory slots. The two more memory modules further support these six memory channels. Total 14 DDR4 memory modules can raise the speed values to 2666 MT/s which is more than enough by a Gen10 ProLiant server. Moreover, multiple configuration support has provided the storage solution to many tech-savvies as the server is compatible with UDIMM, LRDIMM, and RDIMM.
Flexible Storage and Configuration:
HPE Proliant DL380 supports the flexible storage option, which can even support up to 190 TB via the front-mounted drives. Moreover, 4 LLF drives can sit the processors and CPUs above to extract performance and speed. This HPE server is equipped with an 8 LFF drive with Universal Media Bay and can support 24 SFF drives with optional mid-plane and rear-mount.
We, at ALLHDD, have covered you with the whole range of DL380, including Xeon 1.90GHz, Xeon 2.13GHz, Xeon 2.26GHz, Xeon 2.3GHz, Xeon 2.4GHz, Xeon 2.5GHz, Xeon 2.53GHz, Xeon 2.66GHz, Xeon 2.67GHz, and more Xeon 2.8GHz.
HPE iLO5- Latest Management System:
This Gen10 Server can be managed via the latest iLO5 by the HPE ILO. Not only can it enable remote access, but it delivers the simplified operation ability.
Why buy from ALLHDD?
ALLHDD is a platform to buy the best networking and server equipment. We are bringing you a variety of HPE ProLiant Server variants which offers a 71% increase in performance.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product P06420-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Server - ProLiant DL380
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.