Data Backup and Recovery Options
There are several options available for data backup and recovery of the P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD, including the following:
- Local Backup: You can backup data locally to another disk drive within the same system. This is a quick and easy way to create a backup, but it is not suitable for long-term storage as the backup can be lost if the system fails.
- Network Backup: You can use network backup solutions such as HPE Data Protector or other backup software to backup data to a network-attached storage (NAS) device or a remote server. This is a more robust solution as the data is stored offsite, but it can be more complex to set up and maintain.
- Cloud Backup: You can use cloud-based backup solutions such as HPE Cloud Bank Storage or other cloud backup services to backup data to a remote cloud server. This is a convenient and scalable solution, but it can be more expensive and may have performance implications due to the need to transfer data over the internet.
- Disk Image Backup: You can use disk imaging software such as HPE System Recovery or other disk imaging tools to create an exact copy of the SSD, including the operating system, applications, and data. This is a comprehensive backup solution that can be used to recover the entire system, but it can be time-consuming to create and store.
- Tape Backup: You can use tape backup solutions such as HPE StoreEver Tape Systems to backup data to a tape cartridge. This is a reliable and cost-effective solution for long-term data storage, but it can be slow to access data compared to other backup options.
To ensure that your data is protected and recoverable, it is recommended that you use a combination of these backup and recovery options to provide multiple layers of protection. This can help ensure that you can recover your data in the event of a disk failure or other data loss scenario.
Wear-Leveling and Over-Provisioning
Wear-leveling and over-provisioning are important techniques used to optimize the performance and lifespan of the P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD.
Wear-leveling refers to the process of distributing write operations evenly across all available flash memory blocks in an SSD, rather than allowing certain blocks to become worn out faster than others. This helps to ensure that the SSD has a longer lifespan and that write performance remains consistent over time.
Over-provisioning refers to the practice of setting aside a portion of the SSD's flash memory for use by the controller for background operations, such as garbage collection and block management. This can help improve performance and extend the lifespan of the SSD by reducing the number of write operations and the amount of data that needs to be written to the flash memory.
By implementing wear-leveling and over-provisioning, you can help ensure that your P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD operates reliably and efficiently over its lifespan, even in high-write workloads.
Interface and Connectivity Options
The P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD is an NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory express) solid-state drive that supports the NVMe interface standard. This interface provides fast and efficient communication between the SSD and the host system.
In terms of connectivity, the P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD is typically connected to the host system via a NVMe PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) interface, which provides high-speed data transfer rates and low latency.
The drive is also typically installed in a Small Form Factor (SFF) hot-swappable drive bay, which allows for easy installation and removal of the drive without the need to power down the system.
By leveraging the NVMe interface and the NVMe PCIe connectivity, the P10214-X21 HPE 1.92TB NVMe Read Intensive MLC SFF SSD provides fast and efficient storage performance, making it well-suited for high-speed data access and processing workloads.
- Manufacturer : HPE
- MPN : P10214-X21
- Spare Part Number: P10466-001
- Model Number: VO001920KWVMT
- Assembly Number: P09769-001
- Type : Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
- SSD Type : NVMe
- Capacity: 1.92TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Interface: NVMe U.2 PCIe
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Multi-Level Cell (MLC)
- Connectivity: Single Port
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier NVMe (SCN)
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware (DS), x4 Lanes
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier NVMe (SCN)
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
- Lifetime Writes: 3500
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1.00
- Drive Transfer Rate: PCIe NVMe (External)
- MAX Seq. Reads Throughput (MiB/S): 3400
- MAX Seq. Writes Throughput (MiB/S): 1900
- Random Read Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 86
- Random Write Average Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 29
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 160000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 52000
- MAX Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 720000@Q256
- MAX Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 52000@Q4
- Idle Time: 6.20 Watt
- Random Read: 10.00 Watt
- Random Write: 10.00 Watt
- Sequential Read: 13.70 Watt
- Sequential Write: 14.90 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 10.00 Watt
- Maximum: 14.90 Watt
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 5.50 inch (13.97 Cm)
- Width: 7.25 inch (18.41 Cm)
- Depth: 8.75 inch (22.23 Cm)
- Weight: 1.799 lbs (0.82 Kg)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL325 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution (2.5 inch), DL325 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice (2.5 inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Hybrid Server for Datera (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for CTERA (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (2.5 inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 SMB (2.5 inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5 inch), DL388 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL560 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5 inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5 inch)
- HPE Synergy Series: 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module (2.5 inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Entry Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5 inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5 inch), 680 Gen9 4S-EX Compute Module (2.5 inch)
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.