The HPE P10468-001 is a solid-state drive (SSD) that uses NVMe protocol and is designed for mixed use workloads. It has a capacity of 7.68TB and uses TLC (triple-level cell) NAND flash memory.
In terms of performance, the product has a maximum sequential read speed of up to 3200 MB/s and a maximum sequential write speed of up to 2300 MB/s. Random read and write operations per second (IOPS) are also quite high, with up to 620,000 IOPS for random reads and up to 190,000 IOPS for random writes.
It will mainly depend on the way you are going to use it , what kind of workloads are you running and the rest of the system specs. But on general term, it can be used to achieve high-speed data access and improved application performance in data centers, enterprise storage systems, and other high-performance computing environments.
The HPE P10468-001 is a solid-state drive (SSD) that uses the Non-Volatile Memory Express (NVMe) protocol and a Peripheral Component Interconnect Express (PCIe) interface. It is designed to be used in Small Form Factor (SFF) storage systems, such as HPE ProLiant servers.
The drive is compatible with a wide range of HPE ProLiant servers and storage systems that support SFF NVMe drives, such as the HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, DL360 Gen10, DL388 Gen10, and DL325 Gen10 servers, as well as the HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10 System.
It is important to check the documentation of your specific system or server to ensure that it is compatible with the HPE model of SSD, as different systems may have different storage interface and form factor requirements. Also keep in mind that NVMe compatibility isn't only limited to HPE servers but also most servers that support NVMe and/or NVMe over fabric, will be able to use this drive.
I recommend also to check firmware compatibility and verify that the latest BIOS and NVMe driver are installed on the system, to ensure optimal performance and functionality with the HPEpart of SSD.
The HPE P10468-001 is a high-performance solid-state drive (SSD) that is designed for mixed-use workloads in data center environments. In terms of reliability, the drive is built with enterprise-grade components and is designed to withstand the demands of a data center environment.
The drive features advanced data protection and error correction technologies, such as End-to-End Data Protection (EEDP) and RAID for added data security. The HPEpart is also features a built-in power loss protection circuit, which helps to protect data in the event of a power outage.
The drive also have a MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure) specified of 2 million hours, It indicates that the drive has been designed to work with high reliability but not to be taken as a guarantee.
General Information about this HPE P10468-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Part Number or SKU# P10468-001
- Device Type: Solid State Drive
- Interface: NVMe
Technical Information of 7.68TB Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 7.68TB
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Connectivity: Single Port
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch SFF
- Workload Type: Read Intensive
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier NVMe (SCN)
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware (DS)
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier NVMe (SCN)
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-Level Cell (TLC)
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/BladeSystem Servers/Synergy
Performance Information for PCI-Express SSD
- 30 Days Writes: 14000
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 1.00
- MAX Seq Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 3400
- Max Seq Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 2800
- Random Read Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 100
- Random Write Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB,Q1): 30
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 149000
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 94000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 780000@Q256
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 94000@Q16
Dimensions & Weight for 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive
- Height: 8.75 inch
- Width: 7.25 inch
- Depth: 5.5 inch
- Weight: 1.79 lbs
- Idle Time: 8.64 Watt
- Random Read: 10.50 Watt
- Random Write: 10.50 Watt
- Sequential Read: 14.69 Watt
- Sequential Write: 18.72 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 10.50 Watt
- Maximum: 18.72 Watt
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI Large Solution with HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10 (2.5inch), Medium Solution with HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 (2.5inch), Small Solution with HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 (2.5inch)
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL325 Gen10 (2.5inch), DL325 Gen10 Base (2.5inch), DL325 Gen10 Entry (2.5inch), DL325 Gen10 Performance (2.5inch), DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution (2.5inch), DL325 Gen10 Solution (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Weka (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Compute Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Performance for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice (2.5inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5inch), DL360 Gen9 High Performance (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Hybrid Server for Datera (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for CTERA (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Server for CTERA (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (2.5inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 SMB (2.5inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5inch), DL388 Gen10 (2.5inch), DL560 Gen10 for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5inch)
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5inch), 680 Gen9 4S-EX Compute Module (2.5inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.