Product Overview Of Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter is a high-performance network interface card designed to provide fast and reliable network connectivity in data center environments. It is a PCIe Gen3 x8 adapter that supports 10GbE and 25GbE Ethernet connectivity and is compatible with HPE Gen10 servers.
Design and Features
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter has a low-profile design that makes it easy to install in servers with limited space. It has two ports that support SFP28 transceivers, providing flexibility in terms of the type of cabling that can be used. The adapter supports Ethernet frames up to 9.6KB jumbo frames, which can help to reduce the processing overhead of large data transfers.
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter also features advanced features such as TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) and RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE). These features can help to improve network performance by reducing the load on the CPU and optimizing data transfers.
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter is compatible with HPE Gen10 servers. It is also compatible with various operating systems, including Windows Server, Linux, and VMware ESXi.
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter provides high-speed connectivity with support for 10GbE and 25GbE Ethernet. It can transfer data at a maximum rate of 25Gbps per port, making it suitable for high-bandwidth applications such as virtualization, cloud computing, and data analytics.
The adapter also features advanced features such as TCP/IP offload engine (TOE) and RDMA over Converged Ethernet (RoCE), which can help to further optimize network performance by reducing the load on the CPU and optimizing data transfers.
Installation and Setup
The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter is easy to install and set up. It comes with a user manual that provides detailed instructions on how to install the adapter in a server. The adapter also includes drivers for various operating systems, making it easy to set up and configure.
In summary, The HPE P11710-001 Marvell QL41232HQCU 10/25GbE Dual Port SFP28 OCP3 Network Adapter is a high-performance network interface card that provides fast and reliable connectivity in data center environments. Its low-profile design, support for SFP28 transceivers, and advanced features such as TOE and RoCE make it a versatile and efficient choice for IT professionals looking to upgrade their network infrastructure. Its compatibility with HPE Gen10 servers and various operating systems, as well as its easy installation and setup, make it a convenient choice for businesses of all sizes.
Main Specification about the HPE P11710-001
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P11710-001
- Device Type: Network Adapter
Technical Information for Dual Ports Adapter
- Ports: 2 Ports Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card
- Interface (Bus) Type: OCP 3.0
- Data Transfer Rate: 25 GBPS
Network and Communication of 25GBPS Network Adapter
- Data Link Protocol: 10 Gige, 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI Medium Solution with HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus, DL325 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Flash Node for Qumulo, DL325 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Flash Node for Software Defined Storage, DL325 Gen10 Plus for Weka BAse Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus for Weka Expansion Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 Base, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 for Weka Base Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 Performance, DL345 Gen10 Plus Base, DL360 Gen10 Plus, DL360 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Server for Software Defined Storage, DL365 Gen10 Plus, DL380 Gen10 Plus, DL380 Gen10 Plus Network Choice, DL385 Gen10 Plus, DL385 Gen10 Plus Entry, XL220n Gen10 Plus, XL225n Gen10 Plus 1U Node, XL290n Gen10 Plus
About Refurbished Products
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.