Additional Features and Benefits
"Additional Features and Benefits" would refer to any extra features or benefits offered by the P12111-001 HPE 512GB Pc4-21300 2666Mhz DDR4 Persistent Ram that go beyond its basic memory capacity and speed.
In this case, the "Additional Features and Benefits" subheading would highlight the fact that the RAM is persistent RAM, which means it has non-volatile memory that retain their data even when the power is turned off. This can be useful in applications that require high-speed data access and storage, such as in-memory databases, high-performance computing, and real-time analytics.
Another possible benefit is the compatibility with HPE server and workstation platforms, as well as the HPE memory and storage compatibility tool that can be used to verify that the memory will work with a specific HPE server or workstation.
Memory Type and Speed
"Memory Type and Speed" refers to the specific type of memory technology used in a RAM module and the speed at which it operates. In the case of the P12111-001 HPE 512GB Pc4-21300 2666Mhz DDR4 Persistent Ram, the memory type is DDR4 and the speed is 2666Mhz.
DDR4 (Double Data Rate 4) is the latest generation of RAM technology, succeeding DDR3. It offers faster data transfer speeds, higher memory density and improved power efficiency compared to DDR3.
The speed of the memory, 2666Mhz, refers to the frequency at which the memory can transfer data. A higher frequency results in faster data transfer speeds, which can improve the performance of the system.
Power Consumption and Efficiency
"Power Consumption and Efficiency" refers to the amount of power consumed by a RAM module and its efficiency in converting that power into performance. In the case of the P12111-001 HPE 512GB Pc4-21300 2666Mhz DDR4 Persistent Ram, the power consumption and efficiency would be specific to the module.
The power consumption of a RAM module is measured in watts (W) and is an important consideration for systems that operate in environments with limited power resources or for those that require high energy efficiency.
Efficiency refers to the ability of the RAM module to convert the power it consumes into useful performance. High efficiency means that the RAM module is able to deliver better performance for the same amount of power, or the same performance for less power, compared to less efficient modules.
"Pin Configuration" refers to the arrangement of electrical connectors, or pins, on a RAM module. The pin configuration determines how the module connects to the motherboard and other components in the computer system.
In the case of the P12111-001 HPE 512GB Pc4-21300 2666Mhz DDR4 Persistent Ram, the pin configuration is 288-Pin Ecc Ram. This means that the RAM module has 288 electrical connectors, and it is an Ecc Ram. ECC stands for Error Correction Code and it's a type of memory that can detect and correct single-bit errors.
General Information of this HPE P12111-001
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P12111-001
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: Pc4-21300
- Product Name: 512GB DDR4-2666 Optane Dc Persistent Memory Module
Technical Information about 512GB DDR4 Ram
- Storage Capacity: 512GB
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 512GB
- Memory Type: Ddr-t - Dimm 288-PIN
- Memory Speed: 2666mhz DDR4 (PC4-21300)
- Features: Heatsink, 3d Xpoint Technology, Data Center Persistant Memory
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- Technology: Intel Optane Technology
Physical Characteristics of HPE Memory
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility for 512GB DDR4 Ram
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen10, 4200 Gen10 384tb 25gb Capacity Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, 4200 Gen10 384tb Capacity Server For Cohesity Dataplatform ¦ HPE Nimble Storage Dhci Large Solution With HPE Proliant Dl380 Gen10, Medium Solution With HPE Proliant Dl360 Gen10, Small Solution With Hpe Proliant Dl360 Gen10 ¦ HPE Proliant Dl360 Gen10, Dl360 Gen10 All Flash Server For Weka, Dl360 Gen10 Base, Dl360 Gen10 Compute Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl360 Gen10 Entry, Dl360 Gen10 High Performance, Dl360 Gen10 Low, Dl360 Gen10 Network Choice, Dl360 Gen10 Performance, Dl360 Gen10 Performance For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl360 Gen10 Smb, Dl360 Gen10 Smb Network Choice, Dl360 Gen10 Solution, Dl380 Gen10, Dl380 Gen10 48tb Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl380 Gen10 96tb Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl380 Gen10 All Flash Server For Datera, Dl380 Gen10 Base, Dl380 Gen10 Entry, Dl380 Gen10 Entry Smb, Dl380 Gen10 For Cohesity Dataplatform, Dl380 Gen10 For Sap Hana Compute Block, Dl380 Gen10 High Performance, Dl380 Gen10 Hybrid Server For Datera, Dl380 Gen10 Network Choice, Dl380 Gen10 Network Choice For Ctera, Dl380 Gen10 Network Choice For Sap Hana Compute Block, Dl380 Gen10 Nvme All Flash Server For Datera, Dl380 Gen10 Performance, Dl380 Gen10 Server For Ctera, Dl380 Gen10 Smb, Dl380 Gen10 Smb Networking Choice, Dl380 Gen10 Solution, Dl388 Gen10, Dl388 Gen10 Network Choice, Dl560 Gen10 For Sap Hana Compute Block, Xl170r Gen10, Xl170r Gen10 24tb Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Xl170r Gen10 36tb Add-on Server For Cohesity Dataplatform, Xl190r Gen10, Xl190r Gen10 For Hpe Ezmeral Container Platform
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
If you are looking for a memory module with high-speed, efficiency, high capacity, and low energy consumption, the DDR4 memory series is the best option money can buy. Thanks to our extensive collection of DDR4 memories, you don't have to look any further. The DDR4 PC4-21300 presents a high-efficient component for DIY experts and power users seeking reliability, unbeatable performance, and speed. It is built with the latest technology for major performance motherboard brands to enable the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across a wide range of motherboards. Depending on your storage needs and budget, you can choose from the following categories all on allhdd.com: 16GB, 128GB, 96GB, 64GB, 32GB, 8GB, 256GB, 192GB and 384G
What is the DDR4 Memory Standard?
The Double Data Rate Fourth Generation Synchronous Dynamic Random-Access Memory, otherwise known as The DDR4 SDRAM, is the latest high-efficiency memory module with 288 pins, released to the public in the second quarter of 2014. The PC4-21300 or DDR4-21300 comes with a mega transfer speed of 21300Mg/s. It flaunts cutting-edge performance and is highly compatible with AMD Ryzen processors and DDR-enabled Intel motherboards.
Memory Clock Speed
The clock speed is the measure of the number of cycles the system's CPU executes per second. In the case of the PC4 21300 memory module, it is 21,300MB/s. You'd want to check what works for your computer before making any buying decision.
The time between the beginning of one random access memory (RAM) access to when the subsequent access begins is the Cycle time. This time is usually measured in nanoseconds. The PC4-21300 has a cycle time of 19ns.
I/O bus clock
The I/O bus clock of the PC4-21300 is 10650MHz. I/O bus clock is always half of the bus data rate.
Things to consider before buying a Memory module
The computer's RAM remains a crucial component for cutting-edge performance and efficient computing. Thus, buying one for your computer shouldn't be taken with levity. Here are a few things to consider when purchasing a RAM.
DDR4 memory is not compatible with a motherboard designed for DDR3 memory, and the same goes for other modules. Hence, you must ensure the RAM you buy is the specific type your motherboard needs.
- Amount of RAM
As mentioned earlier, as far as size goes, allhdd.com has the most comprehensive collection of PC4-21300 modules. If your machine handles many programs simultaneously, you may want to increase its RAM for better performance.
DDR4 RAM begins from 2133 MHz and goes all the way up to a stunning 4266 MHz. You want to be sure you purchase RAM with a frequency that is compatible with your computer. Getting this wrong could prove fatal as you can harm your computer as well as the incompatible RAM.
Get DDR4/PC4-21300 memory modules from top brands on allhdd.com at the best price. There is free-grounding shipping to 48 states in the United States. We have a competent customer desk to cater to all queries about purchases and tracking.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.