Main Information about HPE P16929-S01 Intel Xeon E-2234 4-core
- HPE P16929-S01 Proliant Ml30 Gen10 Server With 1x Intel Xeon E-2234 4-core 3.6ghz Processor, 16 Gb Memory Power Supply, 4u Tower Server
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P16929-S01
- Product Type : Networking
- Sub Type: Proliant Ml30
Technical Features for 3.6ghz Processor
- processor Core Available : 4 Core
- processor Cache Installed : 8 Mb L3
- processor Name : Intel® Xeon® E-2234 (4-core, 3.6 Ghz, 8 Mb, 71w)
- processor Number : 1
- processor Speed : 3.6 Ghz
- memory Type : Hpe Ddr4 Standard Memory
- standard Memory : 16 Gb (1x 16 Gb) Udimm
- hard Drive Number (included) : None Ship Standard, 4 Small Form Factor Drives Supported
- optical Drive Type : None Ship Standard
- remote Management Software : Hpe Ilo Standard With Intelligent Provisioning (embedded), Hpe Systems Insight Manager (requires Download), Hpe Oneview Standard (requires Download) Optional - Hpe Ilo Advanced, Hpe Ilo Advanced Premium Security Edition, Hpe Oneview Advanced (requires Download)
About Refurbished Products
Server - ProLiant ML30
If you are looking for an affordable single-socket server with high performance, scalable, and will grow with your business, then look no further. HP ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server or earlier generations are designed to help save on the cost of improving your IT systems. These servers come in a 4U form factor chassis but are packed with many beneficial features that your business desperately needs. There is no looking back once you have decided to transform your business with HP ProLiant ML30.
Unlocking the Hidden Potential of Your IT Infrastructure
Server integration, monitoring, and management are pain-taking tasks, don't you think so? Well, but not anymore with HP ProLiant ML30 gen9 or other latest generations. These servers have on-system iLO that makes each of these tasks a breeze. They are integrated with Active Health System and Intelligent Provisioning that are your eyes when you are out. They constantly monitor the status of components such as memory modules, power supply, and fans and report any predicted failure. Good news! You now don't have to be on the server site to perform management tasks and monitor the system's health. Thanks to the HP Insight Online that makes remote management available for 24 hours, every day of the week.
Reduced Deployment Time and Upgrade Time
Many business owners are hesitant in deploying ML30 servers because they are made to believe that it is a time-consuming process. Don't buy such ideas as ProLiant ML30 comes with HP Smart Update Solution that reduces the complexity in deploying and updating these tower servers. Smart Update Manager and SPP are all resources designed to help you complete the tasks within the shortest time possible.
Flexible Server Option to Meet Changing Business Needs
HP ML30 features HP SmartDrives, which allow for 8 SFF drive bays and 4 LFF drive bays, giving you more space for memory expansion. You can also increase performance by adding more memory modules to the 4 available DIMM slots. The Intel Xeon processors can also be swapped with the ones you desire. Alternatively, you can buy an ML30 server with a higher processing speed for better performance. The processors can be replaced with the latest on the market. So, that should not worry you because the window for improvement will forever be open.
Seamless Networking to Converge IT Infrastructure
The HPE ProLiant ML30 Gen10 server supports networking with the 24-port HP 1810 series switches to enhance resource sharing within the network. With this convergence, monitoring and management become easier, thereby saving you time. Applications can also access all the resources they need within the network, making your infrastructure more robust and reliable.Save electricity, human power, and server rack space by buying your ML30 servers from ALLHDD today. We work with many reputable manufacturers to ensure that we deliver quality products for your business. Contact us for more information!