Maximized Read-Intensive Storage Efficiency
The HPE P19892-K21 960GB SATA 6Gbps Read Intensive M.2 2280 SSD is designed for maximizing read-intensive storage efficiency. This means that the drive has been optimized to perform well in scenarios where the majority of data access operations are read operations.
The SSD features a large 960GB capacity, providing ample storage space for large amounts of data. The SATA 6Gbps interface provides fast data transfer speeds, allowing for quick access to stored data. Additionally, the M.2 2280 form factor provides a compact and low profile design, making it ideal for use in devices with limited space.
The read-intensive design of the SSD is achieved through its use of NAND flash memory and its controller, which are optimized for fast read performance. This results in fast read speeds and lower write speeds, making the drive suitable for use cases such as boot drives, cache drives, or applications where fast access to data is required.
Power Efficiency and Energy Savings
The P19892-K21 HPE 960GB SATA 6GBPS Read Intensive M.2 2280 SSD is designed with power efficiency and energy savings in mind. This SSD utilizes the M.2 form factor, which is smaller and lighter than traditional 2.5-inch drives, resulting in lower power requirements for the system as a whole. Additionally, solid state drives (SSDs) consume less power compared to hard disk drives (HDDs) because they have no moving parts, meaning less energy is required for operation.
The read-intensive design of the P19892-K21 is optimized for applications that require high levels of read performance, which can result in improved energy efficiency compared to drives that are designed for both reading and writing. The SATA 6GBPS interface used by the SSD provides fast data transfer speeds, allowing for quick access to stored data and reducing the time that the drive needs to be active, thus reducing its power consumption.
Data Backup and Disaster Recovery
The HPE P19892-K21 960GB SATA 6Gbps Read Intensive M.2 2280 SSD can be used as part of a data backup and disaster recovery strategy. However, it is important to note that this drive is designed for read-intensive workloads and may not be the best choice for primary data storage.
For data backup and disaster recovery, it is recommended to use a combination of different storage media and techniques, such as backing up data to multiple locations, using cloud storage, and having backup copies stored offsite. The use of the HPE P19892-K21 SSD can be part of this strategy as a secondary storage location for backup data.
In the event of a disaster, having multiple copies of data stored in different locations and on different types of media can greatly increase the chances of being able to recover data. It is also important to regularly test disaster recovery procedures to ensure that they are effective and that data can be recovered in the event of an actual disaster.
General Information about this HPE P19892-K21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P19892-K21
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Interface: SATA 6GBPS
Technical Information for 960GB SSD
- Capacity: 960GB Storage Drive
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-level cell (MLC)
Performance of SATA 6GBPS Solid State Drive
- Drive Transfer Rate: 600 MBPS (External)
- Random Read (4KIB): 67K IOPS
- Random Write (4KIB): 37K IOPS
- Max Random Read (4KIB): 76K IOPS
- Max Random Write (4KIB): 38K IOPS
- Endurance: 1.50 (DWPD)
Product Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 0.6 inch
- Width: 2.7 inch
- Depth: 3.9 inch
- Weight: 0.35 lbs
- HPE Nimble Storage dHCI Large Solution with HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10, Medium Solution with HPE ProLiant DL325 Gen10 Plus, Medium Solution with HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10, Small Solution with HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL110 Gen10 Plus Front Cabled Telco, DL160 Gen10 Base, DL160 Gen10 Entry, DL160 Gen10 SMB, DL180 Gen10 Base, DL180 Gen10 Entry, DL180 Gen10 SMB, DL20 Gen10, DL20 Gen10 Entry, DL20 Gen10 Performance, DL20 Gen10 solution, DL325 Gen10 Base, DL325 Gen10 Entry, DL325 Gen10 Performance, DL325 Gen10 Plus, DL325 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Flash Node for Qumulo, DL325 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Flash Node for Software Defined Storage, DL325 Gen10 Plus for Weka BAse Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus for Weka Expansion Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 Base, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 for Weka Base Tracking, DL325 Gen10 Plus V2 Performance, DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution, DL325 Gen10 Solution, DL345 Gen10 Plus, DL345 Gen10 Plus Base, DL345 Gen10 Plus Entry, DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Weka, DL360 Gen10 Compute Server for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL360 Gen10 Network Choice, DL360 Gen10 Performance for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL360 Gen10 Premium, DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform, DL360 Gen10 Server for CTERA, DL360 Gen10 SMB, DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice, DL360 Gen10 Special Server
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML350 Gen10 High Performance, ML350 Gen10 SMB, ML350 Gen10 Special Server
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.