This Part, P19913-B21, is the Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) Manufacturer Part Number (MPN) for the product named HPE 800GB SAS 12GBPS 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF) Digitally Signed Firmware (DS) Smart Carrier (SC) Mixed Use Solid State Drive (SSD) For HPE ProLiant Generation8, Generation9 and Generation10 Servers.
HPE 800GB SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drives (SSDs) increase the work performance of your data centers and Enterprise-level businesses. These HPE Server Solid State Drives (SSDs) are available in 800GB of storage capacity, 2.5-inch Small Form Factor (SFF), The Latest SAS 12GBPS interface, and come in a variety of capacity features to satisfy an extended range of specifications for Mixed-Use workloads. It has sequential reads of up to 1080 MiB/s, sequential writes of up to 1030 MiB/s, random reads of up to 175,000 IOPS, and random writes of up to 100,000 IOPS. This model has read-write optimization, Smart Carrier, Digitally Signed Firmware, Hot-Pluggable, Best Reliability, and Smart storage capacity Features for Datacenters. These are best suited for Mixed-Use workloads.
HPE Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS interface is correctly managed to Deliver powerful availability where enterprise-class data storage, performance, security, and data accuracy are necessary. HPE Server SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drives (SSDs) for enterprise and midline applications give high-performance solutions for managing High transaction-based Applications. The HPE SSD Mixed-Use Series comes with the advantage of a Drive Transfer Rate of 12 GBPS (external) speeds.
However, Enterprise and data centers require larger capacity, greater density security, scalability and accessibility, long-established software advantage, and serial physical connection interface. They need to be online all the time fill requests from various users concurrently. HPE 800GB SAS 12GBPS performs higher Input / Output Per Second transfer rate to improve the performance of your datacenter. The Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) 12GBPS satisfies all these requirements while performing the Highest Performance.
The HPE 800GB SAS 12GBPS SSD for ProLiant Generation8, Generation9, and Generation10 Servers may be your best choice for better Performance. You can be satisfied with these services.
General Information of HPE P19913-B21
- HPE P19913-B21 800GB 2.5 Inch SFF SAS 12GBPS Mixed Use Solid State Drive SSD.
- Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE)
- Model Number or SKU# P19913-B21
- Spare Part Number: P20838-001
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
Technical Information of 800GB
- Type: Hot-Swap Solid State Drive
- Capacity: 800 GB
- Flash Type: TLC
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- SSD: SAS 12GBPS
- Plug Type: Hot Pluggable
- Carrier Type: Smart Carrier (SC)
- Workload Type: Mixed-Use
- Features: Digitally Signed Firmware
- Bundled With: HPE Smart Carrier
- Platform Supported: HPE ProLiant Rack/Tower/Blade System Servers/Synergy
- Height: 0.6 Inch (15 mm)
Drive Performance of 2.5 Inch Solid State Drive
- Lifetime Writes: 4500
- Endurance DWPD (Drive Writes Per Day): 3
- Drive Transfer Rate: 12 GB/sec (External)
- Random Read IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 115000
- Max Random Read IOPS (4KiB): 175000@Q256
- Random Write IOPS (4KiB, Q=16): 100000
- Max Random Write IOPS (4KiB): 100000@Q16
- MAX Seq Reads Throughput (MiB/s): 1080
- Max Seq Writes Throughput (MiB/s): 1030
- Random Read Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 165
- Random Write Avg. Latency uSec (4KiB, Q1): 95
Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 0.63Inch
- Width: 3.10Inch
- Depth: 5.45Inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
- Idle Time: 3.47 Watt
- Random Read: 5.09 Watt
- Random Write: 5.09 Watt
- Sequential Read: 5.79 Watt
- Sequential Write: 6.66 Watt
- Random Read/Write: 5.09 Watt
- Maximum: 6.66 Watt
Compatibility of SAS 12GBPS Solid State Drive
- HPE ProLiant Dl Series: DL180 Gen10 SMB (2.5Inch), DL20 Gen10 (2.5Inch), DL20 Gen10 Entry (2.5Inch), DL20 Gen10 Performance (2.5Inch), DL20 Gen10 solution (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 Base (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 Entry (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 Performance (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 Plus (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 SMB Solution (2.5Inch), DL325 Gen10 Solution (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 Premium (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice (2.5Inch), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 Hybrid Server for Datera (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5Inch),
- DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for CTERA (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (2.5Inch), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Base (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Entry (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 High-Performance (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Performance (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Plus (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Plus Entry (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 SMB (2.5Inch), DL385 Gen10 Solution (2.5Inch), DL388 Gen10 (2.5Inch), DL580 Gen10 (2.5Inch), DL580 Gen10 Base (2.5Inch), DL580 Gen10 Entry (2.5Inch), DL580 Gen10 Performance (2.5Inch)
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen10 (2.5Inch), ML110 Gen10 Entry (2.5Inch), ML110 Gen10 Performance (2.5Inch), ML110 Gen10 Solution (2.5Inch)
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10 Base Compute Module (2.5Inch), 480 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5Inch), 480 Gen10 Performance Compute Module (2.5Inch), 480 Gen10 Premium Backplane Compute Module (2.5Inch), 480 Gen10 Standard BackPlane Compute Module (2.5Inch), 480 Gen10 w/o Drives Compute Module (2.5Inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Block (2.5Inch), 660 Gen10 Compute Module (2.5Inch), 660 Gen10 Premium Compute Module (2.5Inch)
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.Inch)
About Refurbished Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage