How P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600 Improves System Performance
The P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600 memory module improves system performance in several ways:
- Increased memory capacity: With 32GB of memory, the system can store and access more data, which can improve overall performance and efficiency. This allows for more programs and applications to run simultaneously without running out of memory, and also enables larger data sets to be processed more efficiently.
- Faster memory speed: The module's speed of 3200Mhz allows for faster data transfer rates between the memory and the CPU. This can improve the speed at which the system processes and accesses data, which can result in faster application load times, quicker file access, and better multitasking capabilities.
- Higher data transfer rate: The module's 25,600MB/s data transfer rate allows for fast data transfer, which can improve the performance of memory-intensive tasks such as data analysis, video editing, and more.
- Improved multitasking: The increased memory capacity and faster memory speed allow the system to handle multiple tasks at once, which can improve productivity and overall performance.
- Enhanced scalability: The 32GB memory module allows for the installation of more memory in the system, which allows for future expansion of the system's capabilities, such as adding more virtual machines, or running more demanding applications.
- Increased energy efficiency: DDR4 memory uses less power than DDR3, which can help reduce energy consumption and lower operating costs.
Compatibility of P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600
The P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600 is specifically designed for use with certain HPE servers. It is compatible with the following HPE server models:
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL388 Gen10
- HPE ProLiant DL560 Gen10
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen10
- HPE Synergy 660 Gen10
- HPE Synergy 820 Gen10 Compute Modules.
It is important to note that this memory module is not compatible with other types of servers or systems, and attempting to use it in non-compatible systems may result in damage to the module or the system. It is also important to check the server memory population rules, as some servers may have specific requirements for the number and type of memory modules that can be used in the system.
It's also important to check for the server specifications and the number of DIMM slots that the server has, as well as the memory type that the server supports, DDR4, to be sure that the module is compatible with the server.
It is always recommended to check the server's user manual or the HPE website for more information on the server's memory specifications and compatibility before purchasing or installing memory modules.
Installation of P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600
Installing the P25204-B21 HPE 32GB DDR4 3200Mhz Pc4-25600 memory module in a compatible HPE server is a straightforward process, but it's important to follow the proper procedures to ensure a successful installation and avoid damaging the module or the server.
Here are the general steps to install the memory module:
- Before installing the memory module, make sure that the server is powered off and unplugged from the power source.
- Remove the server cover to access the memory slots.
- Locate an empty memory slot and release the memory slot retention tabs on either side of the slot.
- Align the notches on the module with the notches in the memory slot and gently press the module into the slot until the retention tabs click into place.
- Repeat the process for any additional memory modules.
- Replace the server cover and power on the server.
- Once the server has booted, check the system BIOS or the operating system to ensure that the new memory is recognized and properly configured.
It's important to note that some servers may have specific procedures for installing memory modules, so it's always recommended to consult the server's user manual or the HPE website for detailed instructions before proceeding with the installation.
Also, it's important to check the server memory population rules, as some servers may have specific requirements for the number and type of memory modules that can be used in the system.
It's also important to handle the memory module with care to avoid any physical damage to the module.
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Manufacturer Part Number: P25204-B21
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- Sub-Type: PC4-25600
- Product Name: HPE Smart Memory 32GB-DDR4-Dimm-288-Pin-Registered Memory Module
- Product Type: Ram Module
- Storage Capacity: 32GB
- Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM - Dimm 288-Pin
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 32GB
- Memory Speed: 3200mhz (PC4-25600)
- Features: Dual Rank X4, Registered
- Error Checking: Ecc
- Voltage: 1.2 V
- Latency Timings: Cl22
- Upgrade Type: System Specific
- Device Supported: Server
- Designed For: Proliant Dl325 Gen10 Plus, Dl385 Gen10 Plus, Dl385 Gen10 Plus Entry
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product P25204-B21 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.