The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is a high-performance processor designed for use in HPE servers. It is a powerful and efficient CPU that is ideal for use in data centers, cloud computing, virtualization, and other demanding applications. This article will explain in detail the features, specifications, and benefits of the P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit.
The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is a powerful processor that is designed to deliver exceptional performance and efficiency. It has 26 cores and 52 threads, making it ideal for handling demanding workloads. The CPU has a base clock speed of 2.20GHz and can turbo boost up to 3.2GHz. This allows it to deliver fast and responsive performance even under heavy loads.
The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is built using advanced technology that delivers exceptional performance while consuming less power. It has a TDP (Thermal Design Power) of 150W, which is relatively low for a processor with 26 cores. This makes it an energy-efficient option that can help to reduce power consumption and operational costs.
The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit has the following specifications:
- Processor Type: HPE Xeon
- Processor Model: GOLD 5320
- Number of Cores: 26
- Number of Threads: 52
- Base Clock Speed: 2.20GHz
- Max Turbo Boost Speed: 3.2GHz
- TDP: 150W
- Cache: 35.75MB
- Lithography: 14nm
- Memory Support: DDR4-2933
- PCIe Lanes: 48
The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit offers several benefits that make it an excellent choice for demanding workloads. Here are some of the key benefits:
- High Performance: The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is a powerful processor that can handle even the most demanding workloads. With 26 cores and 52 threads, it delivers exceptional performance that can help to improve productivity and reduce processing times.
- Energy Efficiency: Despite its high-performance capabilities, the P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is also energy-efficient. It has a relatively low TDP of 150W, which means that it consumes less power compared to other processors with similar specifications. This can help to reduce operational costs and lower your organization's carbon footprint.
- Advanced Technology: The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit is built using advanced technology that delivers exceptional performance and reliability. It is designed to handle even the most demanding workloads, making it ideal for use in data centers, cloud computing, and virtualization.
- Increased Productivity: The P36925-B21 HPE Xeon 26-Core GOLD 5320 2.20GHz CPU Kit can help to improve productivity by reducing processing times and improving system responsiveness. This can help to increase the productivity of your organization and improve the user experience for your customers and employees.
- Product Type : Server Processor
- Product Manufacturer : Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Part Number or SKU# : P36925-B21
- Product Model : Gold 5320
- Processor Core : 26-core
- Clock Speed : 2.20Ghz
- Max Turbo Frequency : 3.40Ghz
- Ultrapath Interconnect(upi) Speed : 11.2gt/s
- No. Of Upi Links : 3
- Instruction Set : 64-bit
- Instruction Set Extensions : Intel® Sse4.2, Intel® Avx, Intel® Avx2, Intel® Avx-512
Cache Memory Detail
- Smart Cache : 39mb
- Lithography : 10nm
- Max Thermal Design Power (tdp) : 185w
- Compatible Processor Socket : Fclga4189
- Max Memory Size (dependent On Memory Type) : 6tb
- Memory Types : Ddr4-2933
- Maximum Memory Speed : 2.9ghz
- Max No. Of Memory Channels : 8
- Ecc Memory Supported : Yes
About New Bulk Pack Products
With the many different server processors on the market today, it is not easy to shop for the most appropriate one for your applications. We have seen a series of releases of new processor models in the past decade, and Intel Xeon 26 core is one of them. This CPU mainly targets the server and workstations because of the high demand for performance. You can consider it for a wide range of applications in small enterprises and big data centers.
The Best among The Scalable Family of Processors
The scalable family of processors is categorized into platinum, gold, silver, and bronze. At the top of the ladder, we have the Intel Xeon 26 core platinum processors. Why are they occupying the top slot? These CPUs feature up to 8 different socket configurations and support DDR4-2666 MHz memory. There are two FMA independent units for every chore and can be overclocked through the Intel Turbo Boost Technology. Other models also have distinguishing features that enhance their reliability and performance.
Designed for All Workload Types
There are only two types of workloads that a program can throw to a processor: single-thread and multithread loads. The former uses only a single core of the CPU, while the former uses more than one, depending on the number of threads initiated. When handling a single-threaded task, the other CPU chores are deactivated or turned to the sleeping mode to save on power usage. Multithreaded applications are handled differently. Different threads are spread across the CPU cores for better performance and to have the job done faster. Fortunately, Intel Xeon 26 core is not core-limited.
Large Memory and Better Thermal Optimization
Apart from the clock speed, the capacity and type of cache memory are key parameters that you need to consider when shopping for server CPUs. Most of the Intel Xeon processors have relatively high cache memory, and the 26 core is not optional. As a result of a high capacity level 3 cache memory of up to 35.75MB, these processors have a high performance demanded by most multithreaded applications.
You can expect such a multicore processor to generate a lot of heat, but that might not be the case with the Intel Xeon 26 core processor. The CPU is optimized to reduce internal heating by regulating the power going to each processor core.
Shop for quality processors at ALLHDD to make your server more reliable. We supply the CPUs in both wholesale and retail. Reach out for more information or assistance.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.