- Do your HP Proliant Server series platforms need to perform better? Customers that have applications needing high random read and write IOPs performance can benefit from HP Enterprise Solid State Drives (SSDs), which offer great performance and endurance while consuming less power. With management tools that are compatible with HP SmartSSD Wear Gauge, you can stop data loss and keep track of the SSD life.
General Information about this HPE P49052-B21
- Manufacturer: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# P49052-B21
- Product Type: Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 3.2TB
Technical Information for 3.2GB Solid State Drive
- NAND Flash Memory Type: Triple-level cell (TLC)
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch SFF
- Interface: SAS 12GBPS
- Bundled with: HPE Smart Carrier
Dimension and Weight of 2.5Inch SSD
- Height: 0.63 inch
- Width: 3.10 inch
- Depth: 5.45 inch
- Weight: 1.50 lbs
Performance for SAS 12GBPS SSD
- Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD): 3
- SSD Endurance: 17121 TB
- Drive Class: Mixed Use
- Drive Transfer Rate: 1.2 GBPS (External)
- Internal Data Rate: 1080 MBPS (Read) / 1030 MBPS (Write)
- 4KB Random Read: 110000 IOPS
- 4KB Random Write: 120000 IOPS
Expansion & Connectivity
- Interfaces: 1 x SAS 12 GBPS
- Compatible Bay: 2.5 Inch SFF
- 10.16 Watt (maximum), 10.16 Watt (sequential write), 3.74 Watt (idle), 6.6 Watt (sequential read), 6.95 Watt (random read), 6.95 Watt (random read/write), 6.95 Watt (random write)
- Dual Port, Digitally Signed Firmware
- HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen10 32TB Performance Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 77TB Performance Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 All Flash Server for Weka (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Compute Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Entry (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Low (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Performance for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Plus (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Plus All-NVMe Server for Software Defined Storage (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Plus for Weka Base Tracking (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Plus Network Choice (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Premium (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Remote Office Branch Office Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Server for CTERA (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 SMB (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 SMB Network Choice (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Solution (2.5"), DL360 Gen10 Special Server (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 48TB Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 96TB Server for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 All Flash Server for Datera (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Entry (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Entry SMB (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 for Cohesity DataPlatform (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 High Performance (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Hybrid Server for Datera (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for CTERA (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Network Choice for SAP HANA Compute Block (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 NVMe All Flash Server for Datera (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Performance (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Plus (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Plus Network Choice (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Server for CTERA (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 SMB (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 SMB Networking Choice (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Solution (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 Special (2.5"), DL380 Gen10 with Microsoft Azure Stack Hub All Flash Node (2.5")
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
Users who prefer faster transfer rates and improved system response would find SAS 12GBPS SSDs handy. These drives are suitable for use in enterprise servers and storage arrays. They can process large workloads that require high input/output and low latency. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are one of the most improved storage devices for server virtualization, high-end computing, and data analytics.
These drives support dual-port operation with features that improve reliability. These features include advanced error correction, high signal quality, data integrity technology, and several others. They use higher signal voltages with end-to-end integrity, offering better data speed than SATA drives, and supporting multiple data paths.
Ultra-Fast & Consistent Performance
As SSDs continue to expand in the memory market, the SAS solid-state drives seek to leverage the 12GBPs architecture to offer high-level performance. The design of these drives allows them to carry out several operations effectively. Server virtualization, tiering, high-performance computing, and data analytics have never been faster.
These drives have steady performance specs to allow them to carry out sequential activities. Users will find SAS SSDs with form factors within the range of 1.8" and 3.5", making them a compact option. The SAS 12GBPS comes with a multi-path connection which provides room for fail-over redundancy. With this, users can be sure that there will be no single point of failure.
Furthermore, they feature advanced SAS error-control that ensures high-level error correction and data protection. There is also an error-recovery technology combination that helps to protect user data and prevent data loss.
Built for Data-Intensive & Energy Saving Applications
The virtual storage systems and servers in today's world demand a high level of data use. Bulky data requirements are needed for hybrid cloud environments and database systems. SAS 12GBPS SSDs are built to handle these data-intensive operations. Users will find SAS SSDs that offer capacities up to 30.72TB.
There are other lesser and more affordable capacity offerings available today. These provide data centers, analysts, and computing enthusiasts with more data storage options. Users will not need to buy several drives, thereby saving costs and rack spaces.
Also, these SAS 12GBPS SSDs come in various endurance ratings, depending on the operations they are used for. They also have different settings, which range from ultra-low to high. The ultra-low-power mode, for instance, helps users to maximize energy-saving while offering improved performance.
Features of SAS 12GBPS
- Ultra-fast performance for demanding enterprise operations
- Endurance build to match a variety of workloads
- Reduce data access wait times when used for complex workloads
- Offer the highest level of reliability and scalability
- Safeguard data against undetectable power losses and unexpected data corruption
- First-in-class storage density
- Ensure data integrity with topnotch error detection and correction technology
- Ensure data constant data availability for crucial systems.
- High-level enterprise operations with data-intensive workloads
- External enterprise solutions for servers
- Hyperscale operations
- Cloud data centers for bulk storage
- Centralized surveillance systems
- Backup and restore enterprise virtual tape
- High-capacity RAID storage
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.