Overview of the HPE R0M67-61101 Managed Switch
The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch is a high-performance network switch that is designed for medium to large-scale organizations. This switch is designed to provide maximum network performance and flexibility to meet the needs of modern businesses.
- High Performance: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch is designed to provide high performance and reliability. This switch is capable of delivering up to 1.2 Tbps of switching capacity, which ensures that your network can handle even the most demanding workloads.
- Smart Rate Technology: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch features Smart Rate technology, which enables you to support a range of devices and applications that require different network speeds. This technology allows you to prioritize and manage traffic based on the needs of your organization.
- PoE+: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch features PoE+ (Power over Ethernet Plus) support, which allows you to power and manage network devices such as wireless access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones through a single network cable. This feature eliminates the need for separate power cables and reduces installation costs.
- Managed Switch: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch is a managed switch, which means that it can be configured and managed to meet the specific needs of your organization. This switch supports a range of management interfaces, including a web-based GUI, a command-line interface, and SNMP.
- Multiple Ports: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch features 36 ports, which allows you to connect a large number of network devices to your network. These ports include 24 RJ-45 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports, 4 RJ-45 10/100/1000 ports, 4 RJ-45 10/100/1000/2.5G PoE+ ports, and 4 SFP+ 1/10GbE ports.
- Flexible Expansion: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch features a single expansion slot, which allows you to add additional functionality and features to your network. This slot supports a range of expansion modules, including 10GbE, 40GbE, and 100GbE.
- Advanced Security: The HPE R0M67-61101 Aruba 2930m 40g 8 HPE Smart Rate Poe+ 1-slot 36 Ports Managed Switch features advanced security features, including access control lists (ACLs), RADIUS, TACACS+, and MAC address filtering. These features help to protect your network from unauthorized access and ensure the privacy and security of your data.
General Information about this HPE R0M67-61101
- Manufacturer : HPE
- Model Number or SKU# R0M67-61101
- Product Type: Networking Switch
Technical Information of 36 Ports Switch
- Device Type : Switch - 36 Ports - L3 - Managed - Stackable
- Enclosure Type : Rack-mountable 1u
- Subtype : Gigabit Ethernet
- Ports : 36 X 10/100/1000 (poe+) + 4 X Combo Gigabit Sfp (poe+) + 8 X 1/2.5/5/10gbase-t (poe+)
- Power Over Ethernet (poe) : Poe+
- Poe Budget : 1440 W
- Performance : Latency (1 Gbps): 3.1 Μs ¦ Latency (2.5 Gbps): 6.5 Μs ¦ Latency (5 Gbps): 4.2 Μs ¦ Latency (10 Gbps): 3.4 Μs ¦ Throughput: 112 Mpps ¦ Stacking Bandwidth: 100 Gbps ¦ Switching Capacity: 320 Gbps
- Capacity : Ipv4 Routing Table Entries: 2000 ¦ Ipv6 Routing Table Entries: 1000 ¦ Ospf Routes: 200 ¦ Rip Routes: 10000 ¦ Static Routes: 256
- Mac Address Table Size : 32768 Entries
- Jumbo Frame Support : 9220 Bytes
- Routing Protocol : Ospf, Rip, Rip-1, Rip-2, Igmpv2, Igmp, Ospfv2, Static Ip Routing, Igmpv3, Ospfv3, Static Ipv4 Routing, Static Ipv6 Routing, Ecmp, Ripng, Mld, Cidr
- Remote Management Protocol : Snmp 1, Snmp 2, Rmon 1, Snmp, Telnet, Snmp 3, Snmp 2c, Http, Ssh, Ssh-2, Cli, Xrmon
- Encryption Algorithm : Md5, Ssl, Tls
- Authentication Method : Radius, Pap, Chap, Tacacs, Tacacs+, Secure Shell V.2 (ssh2), Extensible Authentication Protocol (eap)
Features for Ethernet Switch
- Flow Control, Full Duplex Capability, Dhcp Support, Bootp Support, Arp Support, Vlan Support, Igmp Snooping, Syslog Support, Diffserv Support, Ipv6 Support, Sntp Support, Sflow, Spanning Tree Protocol (stp) Support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (mstp) Support, Access Control List (acl) Support, Quality Of Service (qos), Jumbo Frames Support, Dhcp Server, Mld Snooping, Stp Root Guard, Uni-directional Link Detection (udld), Lldp Support, Link Aggregation Control Protocol (lacp), Management Information Base (mib), Mac Address Lockout, Dynamic Arp Protection, Dhcp Protection, Dynamic Vlan Support (gvrp), Multiple Vlan Registration Protocol (mvrp), Neighbor Discovery Protocol (ndp), Class Of Service (cos), Type Of Service (tos), Openflow Support, Cpu Protection, Internet Control Message Protocol (icmp), Icmp Router Discovery Protocol (irdp), Virtual Extensible Lan (vxlan), Management Information Base (mib) Ii, Lldp-med, Stp Bpdu Guard
- Compliant Standards : Ieee 802.1d, Ieee 802.1q, Ieee 802.3ab, Ieee 802.1p, Ieee 802.3af, Ieee 802.3x, Ieee 802.3ad (lacp), Ieee 802.1w, Ieee 802.1x, Ieee 802.1s, Ieee 802.1ad, Ieee 802.1v, Ieee 802.1ab (lldp), Ieee 802.3at, Ieee 802.3az, Ieee 802.1ax, Ieee 802.3bz
- Processor : 1 X Arm Cortex-a9: 1.016 Ghz
- Ram : 1 Gb Ddr3 Sdram
- Flash Memory : 4 Gb
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces :
- 36 X 1000base-t Poe+
- 4 X 1000base-t Poe+
- 8 X 1/2.5/5/10gbase-t Poe+
- 1 X Serial (console)
- 1 X Usb Type B
- 1 X 1000base-t Management
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Stacking Module Slot
- 1 (total) / 1 (free) X Expansion Slot
- Power Device : Internal Power Supply
- Installed Qty : 0 (installed) / 2 (max)
- Voltage Required : Ac 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.