More Information of this Item
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3000 series 4 ports managed switch, also known as the IE-3000-4TC-E, is a ruggedized networking device designed for use in industrial environments. It has 4 Ethernet ports and is managed, meaning it can be configured and monitored remotely. It is part of the Cisco Industrial Ethernet 3000 series, which is a line of switches built to withstand harsh conditions such as extreme temperatures, vibration, and electromagnetic interference. The model has enhanced security features and supports a variety of industrial protocols, making it suitable for use in industrial automation, transportation, and utility applications.
Features and Benefits
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet (IE) 3000 Series 4 Ports Managed Switch (IE-3000-4TC-E) is designed to provide high performance in industrial environments. Some of its key performance features include:
- Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet connectivity: The switch supports both Fast Ethernet (10/100Mbps) and Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000Mbps) speeds, providing flexibility and high-speed connectivity for industrial devices.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports advanced QoS features, such as traffic prioritization and rate limiting, to ensure that critical industrial control and automation traffic is given priority over less-critical traffic.
- Layer 2 and Layer 3 functionality: The switch supports both Layer 2 switching and Layer 3 routing, allowing it to be used as a standalone switch or as part of a larger network.
- High availability: The switch supports various redundancy protocols such as Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), Virtual Router Redundancy Protocol (VRRP) and HSRP to provide high availability and fast recovery in case of a failure.
- Advanced security features: The switch supports advanced security features such as Access Control Lists (ACLs) and Secure Shell (SSH) protocol support, to help protect against network attacks.
- Industrial grade hardware: The switch is designed for use in harsh industrial environments and is built to withstand wide temperature ranges, vibration, and electromagnetic interference.
Interface Provided for Digital Workplace
The Cisco Industrial Ethernet (IE) 3000 Series 4 Ports Managed Switch provides various interfaces for managing and monitoring the switch in a digital workplace environment.
One of the key interfaces provided is the Command-Line Interface (CLI), which allows for the configuration and management of the switch through a command-line interface. This interface is typically used by network administrators and IT professionals, as it allows for detailed configuration and monitoring of the switch.
Another interface provided is the Web User Interface (Web UI), which allows for the configuration and management of the switch through a web-based interface. This interface is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to a wider range of users, including those with less technical expertise.
Additionally, the IE-3000-4TC-E also supports the Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP), which allows for the remote monitoring and management of the switch. This can be done through a variety of network management software such as Cisco Network Assistant or other third party network management software.
These interfaces provided in the model allows for easy and efficient management of the switch in a digital workplace, helping to ensure that the network is always running at optimal performance and security.
General Information about this Cisco IE-3000-4TC-E
- Manufacturer: Cisco
- Part Number or SKU# IE-3000-4TC-E
- Product Series: 3000
- Product Name: 3000-4TC Industrial Ethernet Switch
- Product Type: Ethernet Switch
Interfaces / Ports of Ethernet Switch
- Total Number of Network Ports: 4
- Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 6
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 4 x Fast Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- Port/Expansion Slot Details: 2 x Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Performance for Managed Switch
- Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
- Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
- Network Technology: 10/100Base-TX
I/O Expansions of 6 Ports Switch
- Number of Total Expansion Slots: 6
- Expansion Slot Type: SFP
- Shared SFP Slot: Yes
- Number of SFP Slots: 2
Network & Communication
- Form Factor: DIN rail mountable
- Remote Management Protocol: HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP 1, SNMP 2, SNMP 3, SSH-2, Telnet
- Compliant Standards: IEEE 1588v2, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1x
- Status Indicators: Port status, System
- Ports Qty: 4
- Routing Protocol: BGP-4, EIGRP, EIGRP for IPv6, HSRP, IGRP, IS-IS, OSPF, OSPF for IPv6, PIM-DM, PIM-SM, Policy-based routing (PBR), RIP-1, RIP-2, RIPng
- MAC Address Table Size: 8K entries
- Subcategory: Network hubs and switches
- Advanced Switching: Layer 3
- Manageable: Yes
- Jumbo Frame Support: 9018 bytes
- Min Operating Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Operating Temperature: 140 °F
- Humidity Range Operating: 5 - 95% (non-condensing)
- Min Storage Temperature: -40 °F
- Max Storage Temperature: 185 °F
- Access Control List (ACL) support, Broadcast Storm Control, DHCP snooping, Dynamic ARP Inspection (DAI), IGMP snooping, MAC address filtering, Multicast Storm Control, PROFINET v2, Quality of Service (QoS), Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Unicast Storm Control, Virtual Route Forwarding-Lite (VRF-Lite), VLAN support
- Standard Memory: 128 MB
- Memory Technology: DRAM
- Flash Memory: 64 MB
- Power Source: Power Supply
Dimensions & Weight
- Width: 6 Inch
- Depth: 4.4 Inch
- Height: 5.8 Inch
- Weight: 4.4 LBS
- Rack Mounting Kit: Optional
- Compliant Standards: ANATEL, AS/NZS 3548 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, C-Tick, CB, China RoHS, CISPR 11, CISPR 22, CISPR 24, CSA, CSA 22.2 No. 142, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1, Directive 2011/65/EU, EN 50121-3-2, EN 50121-4, EN 60945, EN 60950-1, EN 61000-4-10, EN 61000-4-11, EN 61000-4-16, EN 61000-4-17, EN 61000-4-18, EN 61000-4-2, EN 61000-4-29, EN 61000-4-3, EN 61000-4-4, EN 61000-4-5, EN 61000-4-6, EN 61000-4-8, EN 61000-4-9, EN 61000-6-1, EN 61000-6-2, EN 61000-6-4, EN 61326-1, EN50155, EN55022, EN55024, FCC Part 15 A, IEC 60533, IEC 60950-1, IEC 61000-4-10, IEC 61000-4-11, IEC 61000-4-16, IEC 61000-4-17, IEC 61000-4-18, IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-29, IEC 61000-4-3, IEC 61000-4-4, IEC 61000-4-5, IEC 61000-4-6, IEC 61000-4-8, IEC 61000-4-9, IEC 61850-3, IP20, KCC, KN22 Class A, KN24, NEMA TS-2, NOM, RoHS, TUV GS, UL, UL 508, UL 60950-1, VCCI Class A
About Refurbished Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product IE-3000-4TC-E at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.