Comparison with similar processors
The BX80614X5660 is a powerful processor that is part of the Intel Xeon 5600 series, which is designed for use in high-performance computing and enterprise-level server systems. It can be compared to other processors in the same series as well as similar processors from other manufacturers.
One similar processor in the Intel Xeon 5600 series is the BX80614X5650, which has a slightly lower base clock speed of 2.67GHz but the same 12MB of L3 cache and 6.4 GT/s QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) speed. The BX80614X5650 also supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
Another similar processor is the Intel Xeon E5645, which has a base clock speed of 2.40GHz, 12MB of L3 cache, and a 6.4 GT/s QuickPath Interconnect (QPI) speed. The E5645 also supports Intel Hyper-Threading technology and Intel Turbo Boost Technology.
When compared to processors from other manufacturers, the BX80614X5660 can be compared to processors such as the AMD EPYC 7551P, which has a base clock speed of 2.00GHz, 32MB of L3 cache, and a 3.0 GT/s memory speed. The AMD EPYC 7551P supports AMD's version of Hyper-Threading technology called Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) and AMD's version of Turbo Boost technology called Precision Boost 2.
It's worth noting that while the clock speed, cache size and memory speed are important factors to consider when comparing processors, it's also important to consider other factors such as power consumption, the number of cores, and TDP (thermal design power) to get a complete picture of the processor's capabilities.
Customer Reviews and Ratings
I'm sorry, I am a language model and I do not have the capability to access the internet to provide you with the customer reviews and ratings for the BX80614X5660 processor specifically. However, customer reviews and ratings can be a useful source of information when considering a purchase. They can provide insight into the real-world performance of the product, as well as any potential issues or problems that customers have experienced.
You can find customer reviews and ratings for the BX80614X5660 processor on various websites like Amazon, Newegg, and other e-commerce sites. You can also check professional review websites like Anandtech, Tom's Hardware, and PCMag that review technology products and provide detailed analysis and scores.
It's worth noting that customer reviews and ratings may not always be representative of all users' experiences, and some reviews may be biased or fake. It's always a good practice to read multiple reviews from different sources to get a balanced view of the product.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What socket does the BX80614X5660 processor use? The BX80614X5660 processor uses the FC-LGA1366 socket, also known as Socket B, which is specifically designed for use with Intel Xeon processors.
- How many cores and threads does the BX80614X5660 processor have? The BX80614X5660 processor has 6 cores and 12 threads, thanks to the support of Intel Hyper-Threading technology.
- How fast is the BX80614X5660 processor? The BX80614X5660 processor has a base clock speed of 2.8GHz. It also supports Intel Turbo Boost Technology which can automatically increase the clock speed to improve performance.
- How much L3 cache does the BX80614X5660 processor have? The BX80614X5660 processor has 12MB of L3 cache.
- Can the BX80614X5660 processor be used in a desktop computer? The BX80614X5660 is a server processor and is not recommended for use in standard desktop systems, as it is not compatible with standard desktop motherboards.
- What is the TDP of the BX80614X5660 processor? The TDP (thermal design power) of the BX80614X5660 processor is 130W.
- Is the BX80614X5660 processor compatible with DDR3 memory? Yes, the BX80614X5660 processor is compatible with DDR3 memory and supports a maximum speed of 1066 MHz and a maximum of 24GB with triple channel support.
- Does the BX80614X5660 processor support virtualization? Yes, the BX80614X5660 processor supports virtualization through Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x).
- Is the BX80614X5660 processor compatible with Windows operating system? Yes, the BX80614X5660 processor is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, and various versions of UNIX.
- Brand : Intel
- Part Number : BX80614X5660
- Type : Processor
- Sub-Type: Intel Xeon 6 Core
CACHE MEMORY DETAILS
- Clock Speed : 2.8 GHz
- L2 Cache Size : 1.5 MB
- L3 Cache Size : 12 MB
- Bus/Core Ratio : 21
- QPI Speed : 6.4 GT/S
- Number Of QPI Links : 2
- Socket Type : FCLGA-1366
- Process Technology : 32NM
- Instruction Set : 64-Bit
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Hyper-Threading Technology
- Intel Virtualization Technology
- Intel Trusted Execution Technology
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product BX80614X5660 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.