The Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5 is a quad-port, full-height PCI-Express 4.0 network adapter that delivers high-speed networking with its SFP28 x 2 25GbE network interface. This network adapter is designed for data center applications that require high-bandwidth networking, such as virtualization, cloud computing, and high-performance computing.
Overview of Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5
The Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is a high-performance device that can be installed in a server or workstation to provide fast, reliable networking. It is based on the Intel Ethernet Controller E810, which is designed to deliver high-speed networking with low latency and low power consumption.
The E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter features four SFP28 25GbE ports, which provide a total of 100GbE of bandwidth. It supports PCI-Express 4.0 x16 and is backward compatible with earlier versions of PCI-Express. This network adapter also supports features such as jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, and virtualization.
Features of Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5
The Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is designed with a range of features that provide high-performance networking, low latency, and low power consumption. Some of the key features of this network adapter are:
Quad-port SFP28 25GbE: This network adapter has four SFP28 25GbE ports, which provide a total of 100GbE of bandwidth. These ports support Ethernet, FCoE, and iSCSI protocols.
PCI-Express 4.0 x16: The E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is designed to support the PCI-Express 4.0 x16 interface, which provides high-speed data transfer rates of up to 16 GT/s.
Low Latency: This network adapter is designed to deliver low latency networking, which is critical for high-performance computing, cloud computing, and virtualization applications.
Low Power Consumption: The E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is designed to consume less power, which helps to reduce overall energy costs.
Advanced Network Features: This network adapter supports advanced network features such as jumbo frames, VLAN tagging, and virtualization.
Advanced Offload Features: The E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter supports advanced offload features such as TCP/IP checksum offload, TCP/IP segmentation offload, and RSS.
Network Partitioning: This network adapter supports network partitioning, which allows multiple virtual functions to share a single physical function.
Applications of Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5:
The Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is designed for use in data center applications that require high-bandwidth networking. It is ideal for virtualization, cloud computing, and high-performance computing applications, where low latency and high-bandwidth networking are critical.
The E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is also ideal for applications that require high-speed storage networking, such as iSCSI and FCoE. It can be used to connect servers to storage devices, providing fast and reliable storage networking.
In summary, the Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5 is a high-performance, quad-port network adapter that is designed for data center applications that require high-bandwidth networking. It is based on the Intel Ethernet Controller E810, which provides low latency and low power consumption. With its advanced features and capabilities, the E810XXVDA4G2P5 network adapter is an ideal solution
Main Information about the Intel E810XXVDA4G2P5
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Part Number or SKU# E810XXVDA4G2P5
- Device Type: Network Adapter
Technical Information of Intel Dual Ports Network Adapter
- Form Factor: Plug-in Card Full-height
- Ports: 25 Gigabit SFP28 X 2
- Interface (bus) Type: PCI-E 4.0 X16
- PCI Specification Revision: PCI-E 3.0, PCI-E 4.0
- Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Data Link Protocol: Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 25 Gigabit Ethernet
- Interfaces: 2 X 1 Gigabit Ethernet/10GB Ethernet/25GB Ethernet SFP28
- Network / Transport Protocol: ISCSI, IWARP, NFS
- Features: RDMA Support, Virtual Machine Device Queues (VMDQ), Single Root I/o Virtualization (SR-IOV), Data Direct I/o Technology (DDIO), RDMA Over Converged Ethernet (ROCE) V2, Flexible Port Partitioning (FPP), Intelligent Offloads, On-chip QOS And Traffic Management
A network adapter also called a network interface card is a plug-in card that serves to allow computers to both transmit and receive data on a local network. It is a component of a computer's internal hardware that facilitates communication over a network.
In a more current context, network adapters will refer to an Ethernet adapter where the Ethernet circuitry is built into motherboards of the latest desktops and laptop computers. Other times, a network adapter may also refer to a wireless (Wi-Fi) adapter.
In all instances, the adapter allows a computer to connect with another computer, a server, or other networking devices through a LAN connection. The use of a network adapter is not limited to wired connections as it is used for wireless networks. The adapters for wired networks come with an RJ-45 port that may use either the twisted or untwisted pair cables for network connectivity. For the wireless adapters, the network connection is facilitated through a built-in antenna or an externally connected antenna. Both the wired and wireless network adapters support the popular LAN protocols including TCP/IP. We have 1-port, 2-port, 4-port, 6-port, 8-port, and 16-port options that support speeds of 10, 25, 40, or even 100 Gigabits.
The plug-in network interface cards (NICs) are normally used in high-performance machines especially if a faster Ethernet standard is relatively new and available but is yet to become mainstream. In fact, the major difference between network adapters lies in the network protocol it supports.
We have the different types of network adapters necessary for building computer-to-computer networks that don't have a switch or hub. All the network adapters are fairly inexpensive and readily adaptable to different applications within a network. Some of the common types available are:
Network adapters common types
- Desktop Network Interface Card: This adapter is usually connected to a PCI or PCIe slot, whichever is available on the motherboard of your desktop computer. You will need to open your computer's case and it, therefore, presents the most difficult installation method. The PCIe slot is generally found in new computers.
- PC Card or PCMCIA Card: PCMCIA is the abbreviation for Personal Computer Memory Card International Association. The name has undergone changes over time to be referred to as a PC Card or ExpressCard. For dimensions, the PC card is almost similar in size to a credit card but is significantly thicker. The PC card is connected to a PC or PCMCIA card slot in your desktop computer or laptop computer.
- USB adapter: This network adapter is typically a small device, similar to a thumb drive, with a USB interface. Installation is easy and straightforward since it is plugged into the USB port of your desktop or laptop computer or other network devices that have a USB port.
- Wireless game adapters also referred to as media adapters, are connected to older game consoles and home entertainment devices so as to act as a bridge to Wi-Fi capability. They help expand functionality on these entertainment devices through connections to the internet.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.