Advanced Technologies for SFP Transceiver
The Intel FTLX1471D3BCVI31 10 Gigabit SFP+ Single-mode Transceiver is a high-performance device that is based on advanced technologies. Some of the key technologies that are used in this transceiver include:
- SFP+ (Small Form-Factor Pluggable Plus) Technology: SFP+ is a high-speed, high-performance interface that allows for faster data transfer rates than traditional SFP interfaces.
- Single-mode Fiber Optics: The transceiver uses single-mode fiber optics for data transmission, which allows for longer distances and higher bandwidth than multi-mode fiber optics.
- DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) Technology: DWDM technology allows multiple wavelengths of light to be transmitted over a single strand of fiber, which increases the amount of data that can be transmitted over a single fiber.
- 1310nm wavelength: The transceiver uses a 1310nm wavelength for data transmission, which allows it to transmit data over a distance of up to 10km with the use of single-mode fiber.
- IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW standards: The transceiver is compliant with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW standards, which ensure that it can interoperate with other compliant devices in the network and provides an industry-wide compatibility.
- SFP+ MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) compliance: The transceiver is compliant with SFP+ MSA, which ensures that it can interoperate with other compliant devices in the network.
All these technologies work together to provide a high-performance, long-distance, and energy-efficient network connections. The transceiver can be used to improve the performance, reliability, and manageability of a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network.
The Intel FTLX1471D3BCVI31 10 Gigabit SFP+ Single-mode Transceiver is built using high-quality components that are designed to provide stable and consistent network performance. Some of the key components of the transceiver include:
- DWDM optics: The transceiver uses DWDM (Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing) optics, which allow multiple wavelengths of light to be transmitted over a single strand of fiber. This increases the amount of data that can be transmitted over a single fiber, and allows for longer distances and higher bandwidth than traditional optical technologies.
- High-quality laser diodes: The transceiver uses high-quality laser diodes that are designed to provide stable and consistent network performance. These laser diodes are able to maintain a stable output power over a wide range of temperatures and operating conditions.
- Quality ICs (Integrated Circuits): The transceiver uses ICs that are designed to provide high-performance and low power consumption, these ICs are able to process and transmit data quickly, and consume less power than traditional ICs.
- Durable LC Connector: The LC connector provides a secure and stable connection and can withstand frequent plugging and unplugging.
- Quality PCB (Printed Circuit Board): The PCB of the transceiver is designed to provide stable and consistent network performance, it is also designed to be durable and resist damage from heat, humidity, and other environmental factors.
All these components are designed to work together to provide a high-performance, long-distance, and energy-efficient network connections. The transceiver can be used to improve the performance, reliability, and manageability of a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network.
Resiliency and High Availability
The Intel FTLX1471D3BCVI31 10 Gigabit SFP+ Single-mode Transceiver is designed to provide resiliency and high availability in a network. Some of the key features that contribute to its resiliency and high availability include:
- Compliance with industry standards: The transceiver is compliant with SFP+ MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) and IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-LR/LW standards, which ensures interoperability with other compliant devices in the network. This ensures that the transceiver can work seamlessly with other devices in the network, reducing the risk of compatibility issues.
- High-quality optics: The transceiver uses high-quality optics that are designed to provide stable and consistent network performance. This helps to ensure that the transceiver is able to maintain a stable and reliable connection to the network, even in harsh environmental conditions.
- Low power consumption: The transceiver consumes less than 1.5W of power, which helps to reduce the risk of power-related failures. This helps to improve the overall resiliency of the network.
- Wide operating temperature range: The transceiver is able to operate in temperatures ranging from 0 to 70°C, making it suitable for use in a variety of environments. This helps to improve the overall resiliency of the network, as the transceiver is able to maintain a stable connection even in extreme temperatures.
- Robust design: The transceiver is built using high-quality components and is designed to withstand harsh environmental conditions. This helps to improve the overall resiliency of the network, as the transceiver is able to maintain a stable connection even in harsh conditions.
All these features work together to provide a high-reliability device that can be used to improve the resiliency and high availability of a 10 Gigabit Ethernet network. These features ensure that the transceiver is able to maintain a stable and reliable connection to the network, even in adverse conditions, which helps to reduce the risk of network downtime and improve overall network availability.
General Information about this Intel FTLX1471D3BCVI31
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Part Number or SKU# FTLX1471D3BCVI31
- Product Type : Networking
- Product Name : Transceiver
Technical Information of Transceiver Module
- Device Type: 10 Gigabit
- Port Count 8 Internal, 8 Externa
- Enclosure Type : Plug-In Module
- Connectivity Technology : Wired
- Cabling Type : 1000 Base-LX, 10 Gbase-LR
- Data Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet, 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Optical Wave Length : 1310 NM
Expansion / Connectivity Information for 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module
- Interfaces : 1 X Network Ethernet 10 Gbase-LR
- Compatible Slots : 1 X SFP+
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product FTLX1471D3BCVI31 at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.