Introduction to the SL9UL Intel Core Processor
The SL9UL Intel Core Processor is a desktop processor that was released in 2008 by Intel. It is based on the 45nm "Penryn" core and is part of the Intel Core 2 family. The SL9UL is a quad-core processor with a clock speed of 2.66GHz and a front-side bus (FSB) speed of 1066MHz. It also has 8MB of L2 cache. This processor is compatible with LGA 775 socket motherboards and supports Intel Virtualization Technology, Intel 64 architecture, and Intel Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST). The SL9UL is commonly used in high-performance desktop computers and workstations.
Specifications of the SL9UL Intel Core Processor
The SL9UL Intel Core Processor has the following technical specifications:
- Processor Number: SL9UL
- Clock Speed: 2.66 GHz
- Front-Side Bus (FSB) Speed: 1066 MHz
- L2 Cache: 8MB
- Manufacturing Technology: 45nm
- Socket Type: LGA 775
- Thermal Design Power (TDP): 130W
- Core Name: Penryn
- Processors Cores: 4
- Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x): Yes
- Intel 64: Yes
- Intel Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology (EIST): Yes
- Intel Hyper-Threading Technology: No
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology: No
These specifications indicate that the SL9UL is a quad-core processor with a high clock speed and large L2 cache, making it suitable for demanding applications such as video editing, gaming, and scientific simulations. It also supports Intel Virtualization Technology which enables multiple operating systems to run on the same physical server, Intel 64 architecture which allows the processor to access more than 4GB of memory, and Intel Enhanced Intel SpeedStep Technology which allows the processor to dynamically adjust its voltage and frequency to reduce power consumption and heat.
Applications and uses for the SL9UL Intel Core Processor
The SL9UL Intel Core Processor is suitable for a wide range of applications and uses, including:
- Gaming: The high clock speed and large L2 cache of the SL9UL make it capable of running modern games at high settings and resolutions, providing smooth and responsive gameplay.
- Video Editing and 3D rendering: The quad-core architecture and high clock speed of the SL9UL make it suitable for video editing and 3D rendering applications, allowing users to work with large video files and complex 3D models with minimal lag.
- Scientific simulations and engineering simulations: The SL9UL's high clock speed and large L2 cache make it suitable for running simulations and calculations that require a lot of processing power and memory.
- Workstations: The SL9UL Intel Core Processor is suitable for use in workstations, which are high-performance computers used for tasks such as computer-aided design, 3D animation, and scientific research.
- Server: SL9UL is also capable of running as a server with its support of Intel Virtualization Technology, it can run multiple virtual machines on the same physical server.
- General-purpose Desktop: The SL9UL is a powerful and capable processor that is suitable for use as a general-purpose desktop computer, providing users with fast and reliable performance for everyday tasks such as web browsing, word processing, and photo editing.
It's worth noting that the SL9UL is a processor from 2008, and it's likely that newer processors may be better suited for some of the tasks mentioned above, depending on the workload and the software being used.
- Manufacturer : Intel
- MPN : SL9UL
- Type : Processor
- Processor Type : 2.66GHz
- SKU : SL9UL
- Core Model Type/ProcNo : QX6700
- Core Stepping : B3
- Manufacturing Technology : 65 nm
- CPU ID String : 06F7H
- L2 Cache Size : 8 MB
- Front Side Bus / QuickPath Interconnect : 1066 MHZ
- Thermal Power : 130 Watts
- VID Voltage Range : 0.8500V-1.500V
- CPU Socket Type : LGA 775
About New Bulk Pack Products
Intel Core 2 Extreme processors were designed to offer a better gaming experience. It consists of four independent cores, 12MB of level 2 cache memory, and uses a high-speed front side bus with a throughput of up to 1600MHZ. However, these specifications depend on the particular model of this processor family. For example, an Intel Core 2 Extreme Qx6700 has 8MB of level 2 cache memory and uses a 1066Mhz FSB.
Designed for Faster Performance
The newly engineered Intel processor establishes a new level of performance, designed for very workload-demanding applications. The Intel Core 2 Extreme processor supports DDR3 memory and PCIe 2.0 x16 graphics, enabling it to deliver record-breaking performance. If you are looking for an upgraded processor, then you can go this way.
Next-Gen Quad-Core Per romance for Desktop Computers
For end-users who like using their computers for gaming, this Intel chip is all you need to break all the barriers. With up to four independent processing chores, it is possible to play your 3D games without lag and with a remarkable experience. It has a high-capacity level 2 cache memory and Intel Smart Memory Access for unmatched desktop computer performance. There is an Intel Boost technology for demanding applications when there is a need for faster task completion.
Intel Core 2 Extreme is a Multitasking Monster
Do more in less time with this new processing unit from Intel. Its support for multithreading allows you to multitask with your desktop computers without any problems. Play background musing while using word processors and other applications all at once. You can improve your overall performance by buying this processor to help you do more within a short time.
Thermal Digital Sensors for Better Acoustics
Having a high-processing power means that you will have a lot of heat generated within the chip. Without the intelligent DTS to allow the processor to monitor the internal temperature, the result can be disastrous. In Intel Core 2 Extreme, the DTS initiates the faster spinning of fans to cool the chip as necessary. Thanks to its advanced thermal solution designed and optimized for better performance.
Best Value for Money
Since the processor targets desktop computers, the price is relatively low. If you are looking to take advantage of this, shop for Intel Core 2 Extreme only at ALLHDD. We supply computer processors and other hardware at the best price. Contact us for more information.
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.