Advanced Capabilities for Switch
The EX2200-24T-4G Juniper 24-port Base-T Layer 3 Ethernet switch is a high-performance switch that offers advanced capabilities. Some of the advanced capabilities of the switch include:
- Layer 3 Routing: The switch supports advanced Layer 3 routing capabilities, allowing it to perform routing functions such as IP forwarding, OSPF and IS-IS.
- Quality of Service (QoS): The switch supports Quality of Service (QoS) which allows administrators to prioritize network traffic based on different criteria such as IP address, port, or protocol. This ensures that critical network traffic such as voice or video is given priority over less critical traffic, helping to maintain high performance levels.
- Virtual LANs (VLANs): The switch supports virtual LANs (VLANs), which allows administrators to segment the network into different virtual networks. This provides increased security and allows administrators to control which devices can communicate with each other.
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP): The switch supports LACP, which allows administrators to bundle multiple physical links into a single logical link. This provides increased bandwidth and redundancy, and allows administrators to manage multiple links as a single entity.
- Access Control Lists (ACLs): The switch supports ACLs, which allows administrators to define rules that control access to the network. This provides a high level of security and allows administrators to control who can access the network and what they can do once they are connected.
- IPv6 support: The switch supports IPv6, which allows administrators to configure and manage devices that use the IPv6 protocol.
- Junos OS: The switch runs on Junos OS, which provides a rich set of features and a powerful command-line interface. This allows administrators to easily configure and manage the switch, and provides a high level of control over the network.
Features and Network Management
The EX2200-24T-4G is a 24-port Gigabit Ethernet switch from Juniper Networks. It is a compact, entry-level switch that is designed for use in branch offices, classrooms, and other small network environments.
Advanced features include:
- Layer 3 routing capabilities, which allow the switch to perform IP routing and support protocols such as OSPF and RIP
- Quality of Service (QoS) features, which allow you to prioritize different types of network traffic
- Virtual LAN (VLAN) support, which allows you to segment your network into different logical subnets
Network management features include:
- A web-based graphical user interface (GUI) for easy configuration and monitoring
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP) support for remote management and monitoring
- Command-line interface (CLI) for advanced configuration and troubleshooting.
All of this is aimed to provide efficient and effective network management for small network environments.
The EX2200-24T-4G Juniper switch is designed to provide advanced switching capabilities and high performance.
Advanced switching capabilities:
- The switch supports Layer 3 routing protocols such as OSPF and RIP, which allows for advanced IP routing capabilities and enables seamless integration into larger networks.
- The switch also supports Virtual LAN (VLAN) to allow for segmentation of the network into different logical subnets, providing more granular control over network traffic.
- The switch also supports Quality of Service (QoS) features to prioritize different types of network traffic.
- Additionally, it supports link aggregation and redundancy protocols such as Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) and static Link Aggregation (LAG) to increase the available bandwidth and provide redundancy.
- The switch has 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports that provide high-speed connectivity for devices such as servers, PCs, and other network devices.
- The switch also has a high-performance switching fabric that is capable of forwarding packets at wire speed, ensuring that network traffic is handled quickly and efficiently.
- The switch also supports jumbo frames which allows for larger packet sizes, improving the performance for high-bandwidth applications such as video streaming and large file transfers.
All of these capabilities make the EX2200-24T-4G a highly capable and high-performing switch, suitable for use in small network environments such as branch offices, classrooms and small businesses.
General Information Juniper EX2200 24T 4GManufacturer: Juniper Networks
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Total Number Of Ports: 24
Technical Information EX2200 24T 4GNumber Of Total Expansion Slots: 4
Processor : 800 Mhz
RAM : 512 MB
Flash Memory : 1 GB Flash
Connectivity Technology : RJ-45
Expansion Slot Type : SFP
Physical CharacteristicsForm Factor : Rack-Mountable
NetworkingData Link Protocol : Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
About New Bulk Pack Products
Different Types of Switches
Networking switches vary widely depending on the number of devices they can support, network bandwidth/speed, and form factor. Switches for small offices will have anything between 4 and 8 ports and can fit on a desk. For larger office network implementation, switches may have 24 ports, 48 ports, 96 ports, and 128 ports and are rack-mountable between 1U and 4U. Switches come in different types depending on the network speed and tasks they support. These include 40/100 Gbps, 10 Gigabit (up to 10000 Mbps), Gigabit Ethernet (up to 1000 Mbps), Power over Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet (10/100 Mbps).
The unmanaged switches offer fixed configuration on a plug-and-play basis. It is the most basic switch and there are a few choices in the market. These switches are affordable, but the basic features make them inappropriate for enterprise applications.
The number of features and level of functionality improves with managed switches, making them ideal for enterprise and business applications. These switches are built with the command-line interface for ease of configuration. Equally, they support SNMP agents that come in handy when troubleshooting network issues.
The security on managed switches is better and will protect different types of traffic. Other features include support for virtual LANs, IP routing, and quality of service settings. Managed switches are more expensive compared to all other types of switches.
Smart switches refer to switches that possess more features than those of unmanaged switches but do not have the full features of managed switches. Smart switches are more cost-effective than managed switches.
Some of the limitations of the smart switches are a lack of telnet access support, Web GUIs, and a lack of many features for VLANs. They are affordable compared to a fully managed switch and are suitable for a smaller computer network.
Modular switches allow the addition of expansion modules as the network expands. The expansion modules allow for more networked devices but are application-specific. They may include wireless access points, firewalls, or network analysis tools. The flexibility of a modular networking switch comes at a higher cost.
Here, you can check more available conditions of your desired product EX2200-24T-4G at a competitive price. We are trying our best to meet your needs on the enterprise-level computer, server, data centre, and networking hardware. You are welcome to ask our live chat or get live representative support over the phone.
Other Available Conditions for this Part
Other Available Categories For - Networking - Switch
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.