General Information of HPE 809081-081
- HPE 809081-081 16GB 2400mhz Pc4-19200 Ecc Reg Ddr4 Sdram 288-pin Smart Memory For Server
- Brand Name: HPE
- Model Number or SKU# 809081-081
- Type: Memory (RAM)
- RAM Type: PC4-19200
- Product Name: 16GB DDR4 SDRAM Memory Module
Technical Information about HPE 16GB PC4-19200 DDR4
- Storage Capacity: 16GB
- Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
- Number Of Modules: 1 X 16GB
- Bus Speed: 2400mhz DDR4-2400/PC4-19200
- Data Integrity Check: Ecc
- Signal Processing: Registered
- Cas Latency Timings: Cl17
- Features: 2rx4
- Form Factor: 240-Pin Dimm
- Dimensions (W X D X H) : 8.89 X 19.81 X 1.91 Cm (3.5 X 7.8 X 0.75 In)
- Weight: 0.45 Kg (1 Lb)
Compatibility of 16GB Memory Kit
- HPE Apollo 4200 Gen9, 4200 Gen9 for Google, 4520 Gen9
- HPE ProLiant BL Series: BL460c Gen9, BL460c Gen9 Base, BL460c Gen9 Entry, BL460c Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant DL Series: DL120 Gen9, DL120 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9, DL160 Gen9 Base, DL160 Gen9 Entry, DL160 Gen9 Performance, DL180 Gen9, DL180 Gen9 Base, DL180 Gen9 Entry, DL180 Gen9 Storage, DL360 Gen9, DL360 Gen9 Base, DL360 Gen9 CMS, DL360 Gen9 Entry, DL360 Gen9 Performance, DL360 Gen9 Special Server, DL380 Gen9, DL380 Gen9 Base, DL380 Gen9 Entry, DL380 Gen9 High Performance, DL380 Gen9 Performance, DL388 Gen9, DL388 Gen9 Base, DL580 Gen9, DL580 Gen9 Database, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-out Base Configuration, DL580 Gen9 SAP HANA Scale-up Base Configuration, DL60 Gen9, DL60 Gen9 Base, DL60 Gen9 Entry, DL80 Gen9, DL80 Gen9 Base, DL80 Gen9 Entry
- HPE ProLiant ML Series: ML110 Gen9, ML110 Gen9 Base, ML110 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9, ML150 Gen9 Base, ML150 Gen9 Entry, ML150 Gen9 Performance, ML350 Gen9, ML350 Gen9 Base, ML350 Gen9 Entry, ML350 Gen9 Performance
- HPE ProLiant XL Series: XL230a Gen9 NHP Compute Tray (12G), XL250a Gen9 Accelerator Tray, XL270d Gen9, XL2x260w
- HPE SimpliVity 380 Gen9 Node
- HPE Synergy 480 Gen9 Compute Module, 480 Gen9 Expanded Storage Compute Module
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About New Bulk Pack Products
RAMs, with the technological advancements, are becoming the point of concern for the tech-savvies! It is useless to invest in a high-speed 9th or 10th generation processor unless your server room PCs are loaded with well-equipped memory modules. That's where the PC4 19200 memory modules come into place. We, at ALLHDD, are providing you with the faster running and high-performing DDR4 PC4 RAMs, supported by the ECC certification and dual-rank channel. Here's what you need to know more to secure a safe deal out of all the competitors in this PC4 19200 category.
Load-Reduced Dimm Memory Supports The Poweredge Servers
PC4-19200 memory modules are operated on the load-reduced DIMM memory, which supports the PowerEdge servers. This LRDIMM is a technological advancement that is well-equipped with buffer chips. These chips reduce the loading over the overall system memory channel, increasing the bandwidth capacity and faster data transfer rates. The LRDIMMs memory modules can support from 48GB to 144GB memory capacity, pushing the Proliant servers' limits. That's the reason LRDIMMs are targeted for the huge server rooms to increase their memory capacity and buffer speeds.
ECC Registered Memory Modules Are Faster And Reliable!
Putting less strain and pressure over the system's memory controller is what keeps the RAM module stable and retained! Registered modules are also named RDIMM, with the extra circuitry to support the memory registers. Registered from the ECC doubles the benefits for tech-savvies as it ensures integrity and avoids data loss and corruption. The Error Correcting Code launches a particular algorithm and corrects the data within specific intervals. You'll find the best PC4-19200 ECC registered RAM modules in the following variants at ALLHDD.
Dual-Rank PC4 19200 Outclasses Others!
There are generally two types of configurations named as the single-rank and the dual-rank in general. However, some models in this category run on the quad-rank as well. Majorly, the subcategories ranging from 8GB to 1TB features the dual-rank channel memory. Dual-rank channel memory supports more number of open rows and, in-turn features the increasing hit rate. That's one reason why these are considered 9-10% faster than the single-rank predecessors.
Cas Latency Matters The Most While Comparing:
While choosing the best RAM out of multiple variants, CAS Latency plays a significant role in deciding what to choose! DDR4 PC4 19200 features the CAS 17 latency option. Many of you, even some of the tech-savvies, are unaware of how to solve this puzzle. A CAS 17 latency, in short, shows the 12.7 nanoseconds true latency of RAM. The higher the CAS latency means the higher true latency values. However, buying one with low CAS at a certain speed would give the best speed.
Why Choose ALLHDD?
ALLHDD has outclassed the competitors with its immense variety in networking hardware equipment. Thus, PC4 19200 DDR4 RAM modules come in multiple variants, all loaded with the ECC certification option and the CAS 17 latency. Many of the models in this subcategory feature the 288-in DIMM nodule and a speed of up to 2400MHz, reducing the lags in servers.
Apart from being rugged and durable, what's noteworthy is many of the products are backed up by 3 to 5 years of warranty from the manufacturer. You can even claim a 2.5% discount on multiple variants in this PC4 19200 DDR4 category.