Monitoring and Troubleshooting
Monitoring the Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive involves monitoring the performance and health of the drive. This can be done using software tools such as the Micron Storage Executive or other third-party software. These tools can provide information on the drive's temperature, capacity, firmware version, and performance metrics such as read and write speeds.
Troubleshooting the Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive involves identifying and resolving any issues that may be affecting the drive's performance or reliability. Common issues that may need to be troubleshooted include poor performance, errors, or drive failures. To troubleshoot these issues, it is important to first gather information about the drive's status and performance using monitoring tools. This information can then be used to identify the root cause of the issue and take appropriate action to resolve it. This may involve updating the drive's firmware, replacing the drive, or troubleshooting the host system or other components that may be contributing to the issue.
Scalability and Expansion
Scalability refers to the ability of a system to expand or grow as needed to accommodate more data or users. In the case of the Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive, scalability refers to the ability to add additional drives to increase the overall storage capacity of a system.
Expansion refers to the process of adding more capacity to a system through the use of additional hardware or software. In the case of the Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive, expansion would involve adding additional drives to a storage array or server to increase the overall storage capacity. This can be done by adding additional drives to the existing system, or by adding new storage arrays or servers that can be connected to the existing system.
Both scalability and expansion are important considerations when choosing a storage solution, as they allow for the system to grow and adapt as needed to meet the changing needs of the organization. The Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive offers high scalability and expansion potential, making it a suitable option for organizations that require large amounts of storage capacity and need to be able to expand as needed.
Facilities of NVMe
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is a host controller interface and storage protocol that is designed to take full advantage of the high-speed performance and low latency of solid state drives (SSDs). The Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP 15.36TB PCI-E NVMe Read Intensive Solid State Drive is a high-performance storage device that utilizes this technology to deliver exceptional performance and reliability.
Some of the key facilities of NVMe include:
- High-speed data transfer: NVMe allows for faster data transfer rates by reducing the number of layers between the host controller and the storage device. This results in faster read and write speeds, allowing for faster data access and retrieval.
- Low latency: NVMe reduces the time it takes for data to be transferred between the host controller and the storage device, resulting in lower latency and faster response times.
- Scalability: NVMe allows for the use of multiple queues, allowing for multiple commands to be sent and received simultaneously, which improves scalability and performance.
- Energy efficiency: NVMe is designed to be more energy efficient than traditional storage interfaces, which helps to prolong the life of the device and reduce power consumption.
- Flexibility: NVMe is designed to work with a wide range of storage devices, including SSDs, which allows for a high degree of flexibility in storage solutions.
General Information about this Micron MTFDHAL15T3TDP
- Manufacturer: Micron
- Model Number or SKU# MTFDHAL15T3TDP
- Product Type: Solid State Drive(SSD)
- Interface: PCI-E 3.0 X4
Technical Information for 15.36TB Solid State Drive
- Storage Capacity: 15.36TB
- Form Factor: 2.5 Inch
- Drive Interface: U.2 NVMe
- Nand Flash Memory Type: 3d Triple Level Cell (TLC)
Performance of PCI-E SSD
- Maximum Read Transfer Rate: 3.42 GBPS
- Sequential Read: 3500 MBPS
- Sequential Write: 3500 MBPS
- Random Read: 850K IOPS
- Random Write: 150K IOPS
- Endurance (DWPD): 1
- Endurance (TBW): 33.6 TB
- MTTF: 2000000 H
Dimensions & Weight of NVMe SSD
- Height: 0.6 Inch
- Width: 2.7 Inch
- Depth: 3.9 Inch
- Weight: 0.5 Lbs
- Mean Time to Failure: 2 Million Device Hours
- UBER: Sector Per 1017 Bits Read
- Sequential read: 14W MAX
- Sequential write: 21W MAX
- Operating Temp: 0-70°C
- Up to 32 NVMe namespaces
- Crypto erase
- Flex Capacity feature
- Powerloss protection (for data in flight and at rest)
- Enterprise data path protection (user and metadata)
- Storage Executive SSD management tool
- Secure signed firmware
Operating systems supported natively
- Microsoft Windows Server® 2016,2019
- VMware®ESXi 5.5+,vSAN 6.0+
- UEFI 2.3.1+
- Intel SPDK
Contact us or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the compatibility of this item to ensure the model's matching features with your current system.
About Refurbished Products
ALLHDD guarantees that the products will not have defects in material that will affect the product's functionality during the Standard Warranty Period. The warranty period starts when the merchandise/items from our warehouse.
What does ALLHDD.Com warranty cover?
30-days to 3 years warranty:
Replacement or refund. In the case of material defects, we will try to replace the product first. The product will be replaced before the expiration of the original warranty. For any failure of hardware, if we cannot process the replacement of the product(s)/model(s), we will refund the original selling/invoiced price. The shipping costs and sales tax, if any, are non-refundable. ALLHDD retains the right to decide whether the item(s) will process for replacement or refund.
What is not covered by our warranty?
The reason why our warranty does not cover any problem caused by the following conditions:
(a) misuse of hardware; accidental damage; carelessness product(s) damage; shock; temperature beyond the specification of any product; faulty installation; operation; modification of goods;
(b) any misuse outside the instructions in the user manual for any specific product;
(c) damaged caused by other hardware or equipment. The warranty will void if the item is returned with physical damage, damage to the retail box, removed from the box, counterfeit labels/labelled by them, or any modifications of internal and external covers. Data loss or damages to any other equipment we do not cover by our offered warranty.
What is the Manufacturer/Brand Warranty?
In general, a manufacturer's warranty service/support is a written guarantee to the buyer of a product. Its terms assure the replacement or repair of the product, if necessary, within a specified period after the purchase (2-5 years depending on the brand/manufacturer). It is typically included in the price of the product. Products are brand new and sealed and the original manufacturer box is complete with the Manufacturer's genuine warranty. For most of the brand new/retail products that come with the manual and box, exceptions may apply (i.e., Cisco, Juniper Networks).
For the server parts (i.e., Dell, HPE) to get Full coverage of the warranty server must have a full 3- 5 years warranty. However, ALLHDD.COM will cover the warranty duration if any Manufacturer doesn't support the advertised warranty and there is no refund for those.
Final Sale items are non-returnable/refundable in any situation. Any question? please ask our team before the shipment.
We can provide additional warranty service/support for any product you purchase from us if you need additional warranty coverage before finalizing the order from ALLHDD.Com. You need to ask in live chat/help or call us for more information.
Individual product warranty mentioned on each item product description page/detail page.
Free Technical support on purchased items, our expert consultancy over the phone, by email, by live chat, or by remote login.
Shipping Options and Estimated Delivery Time
UPS Shipping Options:
FREE UPS® Ground (Free shipping to all orders for 48 states!)
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS 3 Day Select®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days
UPS 2nd Day Air®
Estimated delivery time: 1-2 business days, Delivery by 10:30 AM or 2:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® Standard Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 2-5 PM, Standard Overnight Delivery.
UPS Next Day Air® - Priority Overnight
Estimated delivery time: Overnight Delivery (Next Business Day) Delivery by 10:30 AM or 12:00 PM
UPS Next Day Air® First Overnight - Early A.M
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:00 AM, Early morning, overnight delivery for your time-critical shipments.
UPS® First Overnight - Saturday
Estimated delivery time: Overnight 8:30 AM – Saturday
FedEx Shipping Options:
Estimated delivery time: (4–7 business days in the contiguous 48 states)
*For residential delivery via FedEx Ground use FedEx Home Delivery®
Estimated delivery time: 4−7 business days, based on the distance to the destination.
FedEx Express Saver®
Estimated delivery time: 3 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (except Hawaii and Alaska)
Estimated delivery time: 2 business days (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses; by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx Standard Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 4:30 PM to U.S. businesses and by 8:00 PM to residences)
Available throughout all 50 states (Hawaii is outbound only)
FedEx Priority Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 10:30 PM to U.S. businesses, noon to most residences)
Available throughout all 50 states
FedEx First Overnight®
Estimated delivery time: Next-business-day (by 8:30 or 9 AM to most areas)
Available throughout all 50 states
Worldwide Shipping Options:
UPS®/FedEx® International Economy
Estimated delivery time: 4-7 business days
UPS®/FedEx® International Priority
Estimated delivery time: 2-4 business days
UPS®/FedEx® Ground Shipping Canada
Estimated delivery time: 5-8 business days
- The processing of orders with Ground Shipping can take up to 24-48 hours. But we try to process all orders the same day.
- We are not responsible for weather problems that may affect the delivery of goods by carriers. We cannot guarantee the exact delivery time, regardless of the carriers' claims.
- If you have any specific delivery time requirements, please contact our customer support and someone from our customer service team will be able to help you.
- You can estimate the shipping cost from the products detail page, also available on the checkout page
- The shipping cost depends on box dimensions, weight, and zip/postal code
- To get a FedEx® delivery service you need to mention it on the checkout page notebox.
- For urgent shipments, please contact our customer service.
- Shipping cut off 4:00 PM (Monday-Friday) and available blind drop shipment.