Manufacturer: Cisco Systems, Inc
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.cisco.com
Product Name: Catalyst 6500 8-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Module
Product Type: Expansion Module
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Cabling Type: Ethernet 10GBase-X
Data Link Protocol: 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
Remote Management Protocol: RMON, SMON
Status Indicators: Port status, status
Processor / Memory:
RAM: 1 GB
Expansions And Connectivity:
Expansion Slots: 8 (total) / 8 (free) x X2
Compatible Slots: 1 x expansion slot
FCC Class A certified, CISPR 22 Class A, BSMI CNS 13438 Class A, CISPR 24, EN 61000-3-2, VCCI Class A ITE, EN 61000-3-3, EN55024, EN55022 Class A, EN50082-1, CSA 22.2 No. 60950, EN 61000-6-1, AS/NZS 60950-1, CSA C22.2 No. 60950-00, ICES-003 Class A, FCC CFR47 Part 15, FCC CFR21 Part 1040, UL 60950-1, IEC 60950-1, EN 60950-1, EN 60825, IEC 60825-1
Dimensions & Weight
Width: 14 Inch
Depth: 16 Inch
Height: 1.2 Inch
Weight: 13.01 Lbs
Min Operating Temperature: 32 °F
Max Operating Temperature: 104 °F
Humidity Range Operating: 10 - 90%
Cisco 7606, 7606 Security Bundle, 7606-S, 7609, 7609 Security Bundle, 7609-S, 7613, 7613 Security Bundle Cisco Catalyst 6503-E, 6503-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6503-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6503-E WSLM Bundle, 6504-E, 6504-E Application Control Engine (ACE) 20 Bundle, 6504-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6504-E with Supervisor Engine 720-3B, 6504-E with WiSM Bundle, 6506, 6506 chassis, 6506 Firewall Security System, 6506 Firewall Security System with Enhanced Chassis, 6506-E, 6506-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6506-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6506-E IDSM-2 Bundle with 2-Gbps Performance, 6506-E IPSec VPN SPA Security System Bundle, 6506-E VPN System, 6506-E WLSM Bundle, 6509, 6509 chassis, 6509 Firewall and IDS Security System, 6509 Firewall and VPN Security System, 6509 Firewall Security System, 6509 Wiring Closet Bundle, 6509-E, 6509-E 10Gig Firewall Security System Bundle, 6509-E Application Control Engine (ACE) 20 Bundle, 6509-E chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6509-E Firewall Security System Bundle, 6509-E Firewall Security System Bundle with Supervisor Engine 720-3BXL, 6509-E IPSec VPN SPA Security System, 6509-E with WiSM Bundle, 6509-NEB, 6509-NEB-A, 6509-V-E, 6513, 6513 10Gig Firewall Security System Bundle, 6513 chassis, 6513 Chassis with Supervisor Engine 32, 6513 Firewall Security System, 6513 Firewall Security System Bundle, 6513 IPSec VPN SPA Security System
Please contact us over the phone or ask for live chat/help if you have any questions about the estimated time of arrival for any "lead time required" item.
For all your expansion module needs, we've got you covered with high-performance devices that increase functional capability and ease business processes.
You can talk to any of our staff and consult on what would be the best way forward when getting an expansion module to complement and enhance existing infrastructure, meet your immediate and future needs.
We have hardware level 12 with firmware 3.0 or higher modules that allow for the installation of up to 14 expansion modules below the base module for resilient performance. Expansion modules connect to the base module using USB Type-A connectors. That's not all, we have hardware level 11 and lower that supports up to 9 expansion modules.
With an expansion module, you get additional cartridge storage as well as tape drive capacity. We have expansion modules that contain up to two drives and two power supplies. You can choose to have the expansion module with tape drives and power supply installed so that it makes setup easier from your end. Expansion modules will need a power supply only if you install a tape drive in it. A single power supply can actually power two drives. However, you can add a second power supply for redundancy purposes. Without a tape drive, the expansion module is powered via the USB cable connected to the base module.
Expansion modules require 2U rack space and will be shipped with the necessary mounting hardware used to secure it to the rack.
The top features of the expansion modules we've listed include:
- High-resolution LCD screens of up to 5" with backlight for a vibrant visual experience and ease of use. The expansion modules have programmable line keys ensuring that the interface is intuitive and interactive.
- Straightforward setup to facilitate easy installation.
- Availability of a wide range of custom configurations
- Advanced call handling and contact management capabilities to help increase productivity.
- XML browser functionality
- Compatibility across systems which helps to leverage on existing IT infrastructure investment. All the expansion modules we've made available will help to enhance your existing desktop solutions.
- Seamless fusion with planar and fiber technology
- Compatibility with phone models such as SIP-T27P and SIP-T29G helping to expand functionality.
- Availability of color icons that enhance the visual experience for users. There are color-coded independent actionable control keys that facilitate fast switching between pages.
- Ability to link together a maximum of six phone systems and up to two expansion modules from a single host phone.
- Support for up to 3 modules on a daisy-chain
- Reduced excess loss and PDL
- Support for advanced call functions including call forwarding, call transfers, multi-person conferencing, call pickup, LDAP, speed dial, and BFL list.
- Shipped with a stand that has two adjustable angles
You can find almost every module option in our catalog, we have modules with different numbers of ports, from 1-port options to 50- and 90-port options, you can also check out our 20 Gigabit, 48 Gigabit, and 100 Gigabit expansion modules. Browse through our categories to find the best option for your needs.
All expansion modules make for ideal solutions for administrative assistants, receptionists, and contact center employees due to the ability to easily manage large call volumes and to monitor a large number of contacts.